IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL HUMANS, IT STARTS TOMORROW

Writer

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 am » by Guiii

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL HUMANS, IT STARTS TOMORROW , PLEASE PAY ATTENTION...

Bill Deagle 4 Oct 2008
Phone call with Dr Bill Deagle.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/m ... ct_Avalon/

eXTRA:
I PREFER DAVIDS VIEW:
Phone call with David Wilcock.
http://projectavalon.net/david_wilcock_4_oct_2008.mp3

4 October:

INTUITIVE DREAMS AND VISIONS FROM
DEAGLE AND WILCOCK ON THE VERY NEAR FUTURE:

Dr Bill Deagle phoned us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. The events Deagle saw seemed to depict a nuclear attack on an American city, following soon after an even more precipitous financial collapse set to occur in the next few days.

We published this call unedited, and immediately. The audio quality is excellent. If the information Bill Deagle reports is accurate, then nothing could be more important.

We straight away called a number of our witnesses including David Wilcock, Michael St.Clair and Rebecca Jernigan. David and Michael both felt that the events seen by Deagle would not transpire. Rebecca, however, told us that Deagle's visions had been seen by herself also.

Rebecca listened to all of our phone call with Deagle. Michael was listening to it as we spoke. David declined to listen to it at all.

David felt that the events would not occur for three reasons:
-- The ETs would not permit it.
-- The Illuminati might be willing to kill large numbers of people, but not destroy vast tracts of real estate and infrastructure.
-- He would have received notice of this himself.

Here are contrasting reports from these three intuitives offering all perspectives to this information:
• Phone call with Dr Bill Deagle.
• Short phone calls here and here with Rebecca Jernigan.
• Phone call with David Wilcock.

MORE INFO AT THE SOURCE:
http://www.projectavalon.net/index.html
Last edited by Guiii on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:11 am » by PsyCop2012

This stuff is getting out of hand, they are jumping on the current 'political/economic climate bus and feeding the hysteria!

They'll be saying that the twin earthquakes in Tibet and China were the 'expected tremors' before the Galactic Federation of Light appears next!!

Think for yourselves people! Hysteria makes people weak, and weakness invites control!

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 3:17 am » by domdabears

commanderbond wrote:This stuff is getting out of hand, they are jumping on the current 'political/economic climate bus and feeding the hysteria!

They'll be saying that the twin earthquakes in Tibet and China were the 'expected tremors' before the Galactic Federation of Light appears next!!

Think for yourselves people! Hysteria makes people weak, and weakness invites control!

:flop:

Writer

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:06 pm » by PsyCop2012

zaff4444 wrote:If you not interested in what could turn out to be the truth,then why are people like you even on this site.Its people like you(too afraid of the truth,or believing that your government wouldnt lie to you)that i dont understand.

Thats the typical judgmental, close minded response i would of expected.

I am on this site because i am not a skeptic, and am truly a deep believer. This site is after all supposed to be a disclosure of truth, not cultish ramblings and fear feeding predictions like people such as yourself make.

As an investigator of the occult, ex-police officer, and para-psychologist, i believe i have witnessed events that are true, without the need to flood other people with my thoughts causing the hysteria to deepen.

Thankyou for your comments, they are duely noted and treated with the contempt they deserve.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:09 pm » by Kurious

You get your truth from somebodies dreams do you sir ? Then that makes you a fruit cake & doesn't make the rest of us non believers, it just means we have highly developed bullshit detectors. You can try to use a term like say for instance 'haters' to describe us but then you place yourself firmly in the same realms of the religious fanatic who may brand non believers in their points of view with whichever derogatory term you prefer to paint us with.

This is purely because we don't see your point of view we just see how ridiculous you look stating it publicly. Step back & read what you've written, a man has a dream & all of a sudden it will become truth ?? Moronic & a very old world way of seeking so called truths. You may wish to invest in some Richard Dawkins for a little light reading it could set you straight.

My suggestion to you is that you try to tweak your bullshit detector a bit more then you wont get taken in by another mans dreams. Pathetic.

Apologies for my scoffing but this is just plain stupid. All this talk of UFO's coming down & nuclear wars happening on certain dates because it was channeled or dreamt of, you people have been watching to much Heroes.

"If you open your mind to much your brain may fall out" Tim Minchin
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm » by Tonybigman3

zaff4444 wrote:If you not interested in what could turn out to be the truth,then why are people like you even on this site.Its people like you(too afraid of the truth,or believing that your government wouldnt lie to you)that i dont understand.

i have a vision that some of you people on this website really hate yourselves.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 2:47 pm » by Becks

tonybigman3 wrote:

i have a vision that some of you people on this website really hate yourselves.

:lol: :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm » by Qiqiba

commanderbond wrote:This site is after all supposed to be a disclosure of truth, not cultish ramblings and fear feeding predictions like people such as yourself make.

:flop:

This is what I keep repeating as well. But would them (oc)cultists listen? :scary: ;) :D

Writer

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 5:26 pm » by Guiii

:o Guys this is just Disclosed information, if this is proven to be hoax , will be moved to the hoax section, if you don't agree, you just don't agree, this is not a preaching area, just a disclosure area

Anyhow here we have two very distinct views, david`s and bill`s, you all should listen both recordings in totality, please do it now

Something can only be getting out of hand if you are trying to control it...

Enjoy

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm » by Kerrblur2

HAHA BILL DEAGLE is a quote deushe-bag!! he is a fear mongering complete fool.

being a doctor of medicine, taxes, bills, a bad sex life Got him soo stressed out, he is building up false-visions based on past-present events happening in the world. haha the guy is a damn fool. :mrgreen:

BY THE way it is 11:43 am... this post is false. take it away
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Next