Impossible Stuff Found In Coal And Rock

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 3:57 pm » by Vulcanic

The Morrisonville, Illinois Times, on June 11, 1891, said Mrs. S. W. Culp found a circular shaped eight-carat gold chain, about 10 inches long, embedded in a lump of coal after she broke it apart to put in her scuttle. The chain was described as "antique" and of "quaint workmanship." The story said only part of the chain was revealed when she first broke open the coal, and that the rest of the chain remained buried within the coal. The coal came from one of the southern Illinois mines.

Yet another story found in Epoch Times told of a Colorado rancher who in the 1800s broke open a lump of coal, dug from a vein some 300 feet in the earth, and found a "strange-looking iron thimble." The item was dubbed the "Thimble of Eve" by the media. Since its discovery, however, and due to mishandling by its owners, the iron corroded and disintegrated.

In 1944, when he was a boy of 10, Newton Anderson dropped a lump of coal in the basement of his home in Upshur County West Virginia. The coal, which had been mined near his home, broke open and out fell a brass bell with a long artistic handle with what is described as a "demon-like" figure at the end. An iron clapper was still attached within the bell. The bell has been featured in a 1992 CBS documentary titled "Ancient Secrets of the Bible." The bell now belongs to a Genesis Park collection, which we believe may be in New Hampshire. .

Within the Creation Evidence Museum at Glen Rose, Texas, can be found a cast iron pot reportedly found in a large lump of coal in 1912 by a worker feeding coal into a local electric power plant. When he split open the coal the worker said the pot fell out, leaving its impression in the coal. The coal had been mined at Wilburton, Oklahoma. The bell and pot are being used by Christians to prove the Genesis story of Tubal Cain, who reportedly forged metals prior to the flood.

A large ceramic spoon or ladle was found in the ashes of a coal stove by a woman in Pannsylvania in 1937. The item was sent to The Smithsonian Institute for examination, and remained buried in the volumes of artifacts stored there until its existence was made public in 1976.

The Salzburg Cube is yet another ancient puzzle found by a worker named Reidl in an Austrian foundry in 1885. Like the others, this man broke open a block of coal and found a metal cube embedded inside.The mining engineer wrote off the item as a meteorite, but more recent analysis shows that the object was a forged iron and obviously hand crafted. The item is not perfectly square, with slightly rounded sides on two ends. It measures only two and a half by one and four-fifth of an inch. There is an incision that runs around it horizontally, suggesting it may have been a machine part.

Workers in stone quarries also have found impossible objects.

It is said that in 1844, quarry workers at Rutherford Mills, England, found a piece of gold thread embedded in rock about eight feet in the ground.

The London Times in 1851 reported that Hiram DeWitt, of Springfield, Mass, brought a piece of quartz home from a trip to California. When the stone was accidentally dropped it split open and inside was a cut-iron six-penny nail. The nail was described as perfectly straight and with its head still intact.

A British publication of 1845-51 contained a report by Sir David Brewster that a nail was found in a block of stone from the Kingoodie Quarry, North Britain. The head of the nail was exposed but an inch of it was embedded in the stone.

The oxidized remains of a tapered, threaded iron screw was found in a piece of feldspar removed from a mine near Treasure City, Nevada, in 1869.

Then there was a "mystery object of exquisite workmanship" found by workers in solid pudding stone, about 15 feet in the ground, at Dorchester, Mass. A story in the June, 1851 edition of Scientific American said the artifact was a "bell-shaped vessel" four and a half inches high, six and a half inches wide at the base, and two and a half inches wide at the top. The sides are inlaid with images of flowers, fines or a wreath. The object appears to be a composition of metals, and inlaid with silver.

If interested you can find photo/video of these.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 am » by Hurtswhenipee

I suppose youve heard of "The London Hammer"
http://paleo.cc/paluxy/hammer.htm
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 am » by Cia212

Hurtswhenipee wrote:I suppose youve heard of "The London Hammer"

Why haven't they carbon dated the wood in the hammer?

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 4:47 pm » by Vulcanic

Hurtswhenipee wrote:I suppose youve heard of "The London Hammer"

yes i have and thank you for posting it :) i left many out so everyone can post up stuff too , plus i put up no photos hopping you all would post some,, taking to leave room for members to add to this :) thank you for reading this and taking part in it :flop: :flop: :clapper:

was getting worried no one would lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 pm » by Flecktarn

this is a good read Vulcanic :flop: :flop:
this stuff amazes me how it got there
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lmao when I saw the title to this post, my Ed Conrad(ar) went off the fucking charts.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm » by Vulcanic

Flecktarn wrote:this is a good read Vulcanic :flop: :flop:
this stuff amazes me how it got there

me too, the living stuff amazes me like the frogs with no eyes no mouths in coal or rock,, living off the minerials in the rock, if you remove them from the rock they die within a few days.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm » by Vulcanic

Troll2rocks wrote:Lmao when I saw the title to this post, my Ed Conrad(ar) went off the fucking charts.

oh man you caught me i thought changing my name would get you not to avoid my posts LOL :flop: :flop: :lol: :lol: :clapper:

lol to funny , good one troll :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm » by Vulcanic

•Toad in a stone. In 1761, Ambroise Pare, physician to Henry III of France, related the following account to the Annual Register: "Being at my seat near the village of Meudon, and overlooking a quarryman whom I had sent to break some very large and hard stones, in the middle of one we found a huge toad, full of life and without any visible aperture by which it could get there. The laborer told me it was not the first time he had met with a toad and the like creatures within huge blocks of stone."
•Toad in limestone. In 1865, the Hartlepool Free Press reported that excavators working on a block of magnesium limestone taken from about 25 feet underground near Hartlepool, England, discovered a cavity within the stone that contained a live toad. "The cavity was no larger than its body, and presented the appearance of being a cast of it. The toad's eyes shone with unusual brilliancy, and it was full of vivacity on its liberation. It appeared, when first discovered, desirous to perform the process of respiration, but evidently experienced some difficulty, and the only sign of success consisted of a 'barking' noise, which it continues to make invariably at present on being touched. The toad is in the possession of Mr. S. Horner, the president of the Natural History Society, and continues in as lively a state as when found. On a minute examination of its mouth is found to be completely closed, and the barking noise it makes proceeds from its nostrils. The claws of its fore feet are turned inwards, and its hind ones are of extraordinary length and unlike the present English toad. The toad, when first released, was of a pale colour and not readily distinguished from the stone, but shortly after its colour grew darker until it became a fine olive brown."
•Toad in a boulder. Around the same time, an article in Scientific American related how a silver miner named Moses Gaines found a toad inside a two-foot diameter boulder. The article stated that the toad was "three inches long and very plump and fat. Its eyes were about the size of a silver cent piece, being much larger than those of toads of the same size as we see every day. They tried to make him hop or jump by touching him with a stick, but he paid no attention." A later article in Scientific American said: "Many well authenticated stories of the finding of live toads and frogs in solid rock are on record."
•Lizard revives. In 1821, Tilloch's Philosophical Magazine wrote how David Virtue, a stone mason, was working on a large chunk of rock that had come from about 22 feet below the surface when "he found a lizard embedded in the stone. It was coiled up in a round cavity of its own form, being an exact impression of the animal. It was about an inch and a quarter long, of a brownish yellow color, and had a round head, with bright sparkling projecting eyes. It was apparently dead, but after being about five minutes exposed to the air it showed signs of life. It soon ran about with much celerity."
•Toad and lizard in solid rock. During World War II, a British soldier was working with a team in the quarrying of stone for making roads and filling in bomb craters. They often used explosives to crack open the rock. After one such detonation, the soldier pried a stone slab away from the quarry face when he saw "in a pocket in the rock a large toad and beside it a lizard at least nine inches long. Both these animals were alive, and the amazing thing was that the cavity they were in was at least 20 feet from the top of the quarry face."

Live toads and frogs have also popped out from inside impossible tight and enclosed spaces within trees that were being cut open:
•Toad in an elm tree. The French Academy of Sciences published an account in a 1719 edition of it Memories of the felling of a large elm tree. In the exact center of the trunk, about four feet above the root, was found "a live toad, middle-sized but lean and filling up the whole vacant space."
•68 toads in a tree. The Uitenhage Times of South Africa in 1876 printed the experience of timbermen who were cutting a tree into planks, when deep inside of it a hole was found containing 68 small toads, each about the size of a grape. "They were of a light brown, almost yellow color, and perfectly healthy, hopping about and away as if nothing had happened. All about them was solid yellow wood, with nothing to indicate how they could have got there, how long they had been there, or how they could have lived without food, drink, or air."

Odder still, it is not just natural stone and trees in which these impossibles occur:
•Toad in a plaster wall. When a castle wall was being demolished in September 1770, a live toad was plucked from the solid plaster. That wall had stood undisturbed for more than 40 years.
•Frogs in a concrete floor. Renowned biologist Julian Huxley received a letter from a gas fitter in Devonshire, England, who had broken up some concrete flooring to install some pipe extensions: "My mate was at work with a sledge hammer when he dropped it suddenly and said, 'That looks like a frog's leg.' We both bent down and there was the frog. [The] sledge was set aside and I cut the rest of the block carefully. We released 23 perfectly formed but minute frogs which all hopped away to the flower garden."
•Turtle in concrete. In 1976, a Fort Worth, Texas construction crew was breaking up some concrete they had set just a year before. Within the broken concrete, a living green turtle was found in an air pocket that matched the shape of the creature's body. If it had somehow got in when the concrete was poured a year earlier, how did it survive over that time? Ironically, the poor turtle died a few days after its release.

There are no easy explanations for these incredible anecdotes. Those who found the creatures nearly always state that there was no discernable way - no small hole, crack, or fissure - by which they could have gotten into these pockets inside the rock. And the pockets are always about the exact size of the animals within - some even bearing an impression of the animal, as if the rock had been cast around it. Even if a fertilized egg of a toad or frog had somehow seeped into the rock cavity, what did it live on? What did it eat, drink and breathe to grow, in some cases, to full size? Being unable to move inside the rock, how did its muscles develop so that it could hop away upon being released? Geologists tell us that rock is formed over thousands of years. How old are these animals?

The most incredible of such anecdotes was recorded in 1856 in France. Workmen laboring in a tunnel for a railway line were cutting through Jurassic limestone when a large creature stumbled out from inside it. It fluttered its wings, made a croaking noise and dropped dead. According to the workers, the creature had a 10-foot wingspan, four legs joined by a membrane, black leathery skin, talons for feet, and a toothed mouth. A local student of paleontology identified the animal as a pterodactyl!

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm » by Tonyw

I have read this post but i was afraid to tell my story. I used to work in the Deep Coal mines in the UK, Nottingham in fact at "Babbington Colliery". A roof fall had blocked a roadway, and it took three days to clear it. I was one member of a team that was tasked to clean it up. On the third day as i was shovelling i noticed this weird lump of stone or "Bind" as we used to call it. It was about 5 or so inches long, and about 3 wide, and did not appear to have the same composition as the rest of the stone. I put it to one side, and while i was having my break, and cooling down (It was 110 % F). I decided to investigate this lump of stone. It was crumbly to the touch (Bind isn't, it is has hard as the proverbial Rock), and while i handling it, it crumbled completely, and a Mouse fell out, Dead of course but perfectly preserved. Most of the Colliers were watching me, and were amazed. I took it home, and froze it, and i had for a number of years until crumbled away just as the stone did. Well that's my story, believe it or believe it not.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Next