In 1492, the natives discovered they were Indians...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 am » by domdabears

2020 wrote:
Domdabears wrote:
2020 wrote:Where is my original reply post?

Dont worry dom i always take screenshots hahahahaha, IDIOT.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your ass is paranoid or just stupid.

I didn't do shit.

What gives you and t the right to change or edit posts?

No one did anything to your post.

Now apologize.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 12:57 am » by domdabears

Those were the last actions anyone has done anything to a post or thread or user account. Members and moderators.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 am » by I2haveseen

99socks wrote:
Jet17 wrote:
truth is, no one owned this land, it was occupied several times over by many different people.

As every other piece of land on the surface of the earth....

:flop: Funny how this is so offen overlooked.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 am » by Kinninigan

Iamthatiam wrote:"In 1492, the natives discovered they were indians, discovered they lived in America, discovered they were naked, discovered that the Sin existed, discovered they owed allegiance to a King and Kingdom from another world and a God from another sky, and that this God had invented the guilty and the dress, and had sent to be burnt alive who worships the Sun the Moon the Earth and the Rain that wets it." --- Eduardo Galeano

Thought of sharing with you!

The Native American Indian Ten Commandments - Chief White Cloud

Native Wisdom from Chief White Cloud

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 1:32 am » by The57ironman

Kinninigan wrote:

The Native American Indian Ten Commandments - Chief White Cloud

Native Wisdom from Chief White Cloud

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....i absolutely love that video...

...........cuts like a knife everytime i read those words.....

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 am » by 99socks

Jet17 wrote:
this isnt comparable to the fighting of the gaza, the dynamics are entirely different.

I'd like to disagree.... As I emphasized earlier, there is not one piece of land on this entire planet that hasn't been "taken" by someone else. The difference is that when people were migratory, they just moved on and found another place. Somehow, someone got the idea (Greeks) that land most definitely could be OWNED by a person or people, and that somehow there is some sacred law that makes it such that land can never change hands. Now we have problems with Zionist Jews thinking Canaan still belongs to them after 2,000, and Palestinians thinking the land still belongs to them in spite of losing a war... HELLO! YOU LOST THE WAR! For more than 10,000 years, the rule has been: if you lose a war, you move out. This has been true on EVERY CONTINENT!

Now we have certain cultures whose identity is SO dependent on land that they are literally unable to function elsewhere. Rather than preserving everything else of a culture... language, values, spirituality, wisdom etc. too many of them get caught up in a time warp of land-loss that they are unable to get out of, and around and around they spin... always looking at the past, and never looking for a future. Yes, it isn't fair; but get out of the rubble and build somewhere else! But instead, people would rather let themselves fall apart and destroy themselves than "move on."

I am not oblivious that (for instance), entire Native American tribes were moved onto poor land with little or no resemblance to land around which their culture evolved. I get that. But to spend 200 years mourning that they couldn't continue the same old culture instead of developing a new one... There comes a time for forgiveness and letting go. There was a point where there was (and is, to some extent) value in keeping the memories, but this has truly handicapped every culture that has suffered through this. This is why now, instead of creating new societies, too many Native tribes are caught up in the vices of alcohol and poverty and White-hating and White-blaming, and basically, generational learned helplessness. We see too many African Americans like this, we see too many Palestinians like this in Israel... They aren't hurting anyone but themselves. I'm not saying, bow down and allow yourself to be run over by your enemy... But stand up and brush the dust off.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 am » by Edgar 2.0

The words à la "simple and a savage people", "rude and ignorant" in the context of Native Americans, should not be missed...

EDIT :

Sometimes it amazes me how often both John Dee and Bacon's advocacy of imperialism has been overlooked.
And how much it is contrary to Hermetic morality...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 am » by Rydher

I like Socks.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 am » by Truthdefender

I find an astonishing correlation between the land of Canaan, pre-Israel, and the America's pre-Columbus particularly in the south. Both cultures were heavily involved in human sacrifice, of both the neighboring tribes they warred with, and their own people and children. Both cultures (if you generalize all tribes of Canaan and the Americas as two similar cultures), were then subdued and conquered by descdendants of the Abrahamic faiths. The giants of the land of Canaan and their practice of making their children "walk through the fire" to Molech, and the wierd shaped skull peoples of South and Central America and their thousands of human sacrifices both have mythologies of sky gods. The correlations are even deeper than these examples if you study the Old Testament and God's decree to wipoe out the 'descendants of Anak.'
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 am » by 99socks

Truthdefender wrote:I find an astonishing correlation between the land of Canaan, pre-Israel, and the America's pre-Columbus particularly in the south. Both cultures were heavily involved in human sacrifice, of both the neighboring tribes they warred with, and their own people and children. Both cultures (if you generalize all tribes of Canaan and the Americas as two similar cultures), were then subdued and conquered by descdendants of the Abrahamic faiths. The giants of the land of Canaan and their practice of making their children "walk through the fire" to Molech, and the wierd shaped skull peoples of South and Central America and their thousands of human sacrifices both have mythologies of sky gods. The correlations are even deeper than these examples if you study the Old Testament and God's decree to wipoe out the 'descendants of Anak.'

There are environmental and climatic factors in that correlation...
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

PreviousNext