In 1492, the natives discovered they were Indians...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 am » by Shaggietrip

Land of the free and home of the Brave

:headscratch:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 am » by Iamthatiam

Rydher wrote:Whose to say they were more enlightened then? What measurement are you using to tell if they are more enlightened then or now? What do you mean by enlightened? I get the feeling it's like that old person you telling you how much better it was 'back in the day'. But was it really?

First of all who used this word inside this thread was Jet, which triggered my question inside this context...

But then, I guess we would have to have these questions if you were the one with alien cultures stuck up into your ass! :flop:

Jet17 wrote:they are lucky mongolians didnt set sail for these shores, there would be none left by the time the mongolians were done.

This explains everything...I'm sure your hillbilly ancestors had a similar explanation to making them as target practicing! (Yipyayeee....) :mrgreen:

Bravo, this is an impressive display of "selfjustifiability"! :clapper:

This is my cue! Bye, guys...let's hope no one decide to completely dismantle your so prized way of life!!! Remember, don't arrogantly be in a hurry to think otherwise, as there is always potentially bigger fishes in the ocean!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 am » by Truthdefender

99socks wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:I find an astonishing correlation between the land of Canaan, pre-Israel, and the America's pre-Columbus particularly in the south. Both cultures were heavily involved in human sacrifice, of both the neighboring tribes they warred with, and their own people and children. Both cultures (if you generalize all tribes of Canaan and the Americas as two similar cultures), were then subdued and conquered by descdendants of the Abrahamic faiths. The giants of the land of Canaan and their practice of making their children "walk through the fire" to Molech, and the wierd shaped skull peoples of South and Central America and their thousands of human sacrifices both have mythologies of sky gods. The correlations are even deeper than these examples if you study the Old Testament and God's decree to wipoe out the 'descendants of Anak.'

There are environmental and climatic factors in that correlation...

What do you mean Socks?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm » by Jet17

The dynamic I was refering to, is that natives arent currently being bombed and ruined still to this day by ordered attacks. nor are the natives attacking americans.

that is the dynamic I was referring to, and something the gaza situation should heed example from. considering israel still takes american money, this is the same israel that has a higher living ratio than america, and more rich to poor than america also.

if this was a war lost, which socks claims without victory, then the killing would have stopped as it did here with the indians.

but it continues on, and mostly due to israel.

but I wont go into that anymore as she seemed to have went parallel with my intent and strayed away from the basic fundamental premise of violence still continuing there while it does not here.

to the man stating that spanish settlers only had hatred and lust for gold, true. but we might look at who has been here before them, and we should look at the natives that were just as lustful for other tribes property as well.

this isnt a one sided argument, all things must be put into perspective.

the natives were in a way victims to their primitive larnings of technology, as that is what lost them their defensive positions.

however when it came to the spiritual nature and connectiveness with the land, it seems overlooked that these people were just as violent as the next people.

I feel that doesnt deserve a free pass to hate whitey, that is all I am saying.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 pm » by Jet17

Iam, you opened the door with this thread and now you choose not to walk through properly?

you posted a thread about native americans isolationalism and how they were naive people that once white man came realized they were different, but not only that burned and mistreated by those people.

so how again is any conversation taking place after not in the original context that you started?

I never once said that invasion of anything was ok. more importantly we didnt INVADE this country, we were invited in, then war resumed after both sides felt they deserved more from our occupation.

I say, I and They as a universal conparison. I was raised in white america, and associated and grew up with indians my whole life, went to pow wows took all the study courses I could about the history of native peoples.

needless to say, I can Identify with the white hating from the native people, and yes even mexican and latinos, because they feel white man ruined them.... all while they cant wait to get americans goodies and services.

I sound heartless, but that is not my intent. If culture is important stick to your principles, wash your face, brush the shoulders off and move on and stand strong in the future.

you think early settlers liked the fact that they had to leave a british rule and settle into a backwoods area with no civilization just to get away from it all?

hell, no. it wasn't about offerings, it was about independence and freedom. this was the place for it at the time as it was unsettled by those days practices.

different folks different strokes. but similar violent and liberty given paths.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 pm » by 99socks

Jet17 wrote:
if this was a war lost, which socks claims without victory, then the killing would have stopped as it did here with the indians.

but it continues on, and mostly due to israel.

I think it's mainly a time factor.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm » by Mydogma

Iamthatiam wrote:"In 1492, the natives discovered they were indians, discovered they lived in America, discovered they were naked, discovered that the Sin existed, discovered they owed allegiance to a King and Kingdom from another world and a God from another sky, and that this God had invented the guilty and the dress, and had sent to be burnt alive who worships the Sun the Moon the Earth and the Rain that wets it." --- Eduardo Galeano

Thought of sharing with you!

:cheers:
excellent thanks
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 am » by Iamthatiam

Jet17 wrote:Iam, you opened the door with this thread and now you choose not to walk through properly?

"Walk properly"? According to whom? :D

Originally, there was no 'doors' here, therefore no 'houses' [which symbolically better describes an ego], this is also in the eyes of the one observing!

When someone post a subject here, it is put wide in the open (not inside 'houses' :mrgreen: ) to be scrutinized by anyone, including you. Having the good sense though in knowing that to the poster is reserved the right in abstaining of entering down the reasoning of whomever might be attempting to take the Original Post to another level of perception...Just imagine the following, you listen to a melody, then you decide to 'play' an instrument completely dissonant with the song been played, in a rhythm which potentiates the already created cacophony!? Another analogy, someone takes the time and work in prepping a dish to be served, a highly elaborated dish, then when it is served, the one having the dish simply fill the entire meal with ketchup, as if it wasn't enough, trying to stuff ketchup all around! Its an ugly sight, isn't? See...it's mostly about good sense and wisdom!

"Walk properly" inside your reasoning? Heh?!?!

Look, this was purely meant to be enriching the observers perspective, not to be another plataform in promoting 'intellectualisms', and knowledge disputes...Ask yourself who is the one replying here, then we talk about "proper walks"! :flop:

Do never confound Intelligence with Wisdom, my friend, as these are two different entities, most often never meeting each other, which is a shame, because if these work together, the results will be excellent!

Another thing, I work more than often with land disputes, here...This is a great part of my job, maybe 60%, evicting true swarms of land invaders, demolishing them irregularly built houses. When the dispute between claimers reach extremes, the first thing we do, is to try and locate the original owners of the said piece of land...Trust me, this road can be a 'black hole' when it comes of Union lands (we trace these back to Slaves and descendents, 'Natives' and descendents, old Settlers and descendents, and of course, descendents of long gone land 'Barons') I would avoid as much as posssible entering into a debate related, since this is an exhausting subject in the real life, now imagine into a Forum you go trying to relax and entertain? We could be here debating the way you put it forever, and that I cannot afford, so, I called it out, got it! The poetry of this quoted sentence evokes humbleness by portraying innocence regarding what you missed as the reason of almost everything wrong with this society, which is not human nature, as I believe every human being having a choice, to be or not to be greed! Simple limits, and respect could save this civilization from utter oblivion! The Natives...They lived full of many aspects that characterize modern human's flaws, many but EXCESS!!!

PS: I hope my English here is clear enough! :D

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:31 am » by Iamthatiam

Mydogma wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:"In 1492, the natives discovered they were indians, discovered they lived in America, discovered they were naked, discovered that the Sin existed, discovered they owed allegiance to a King and Kingdom from another world and a God from another sky, and that this God had invented the guilty and the dress, and had sent to be burnt alive who worships the Sun the Moon the Earth and the Rain that wets it." --- Eduardo Galeano

excellent thanks

Youre welcome! CHEERS, bro!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 6:06 am » by Iamthatiam

Kinninigan wrote:

The Native American Indian Ten Commandments - Chief White Cloud

Native Wisdom from Chief White Cloud

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nice! :D

Thanks, Kinni!

PreviousNext