increase inteligence test

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 am » by Oreocannon

Mushroom wrote:Do we only have to participate for 2 minutes every day to increase our intelligence? You ought to patent this shit instead of giving it away for FREE.

Why don't you share the link so we all can become smarter without being monitored whilst learning?

Thanks in advance :flop:

seriously why? you wonder why the illuminati call you stupid goyum?
Because you actually bite the hand that tries to help you, while you suck their cock.
You could have googled brain games, and torrented one for free right?
But you didnt... and when someone comes and says "hey lets research and see if it really works and how we compare our advance" even though you didnt get the game yourself for free, you demand it for free and dont want to be spied on. really from me? what am i going to do with your test scores?
am i going to sell them to google?

again, it is wrong when you participate and see all the others test scores and completely open information when no one even asks you for name or any personal information.
but you will gladly give it away on facebook, google and apple.

not only you dont want to get a game for free yourself, which is a 5 minute job.
but you actually bark at people trying to find out good stuff and learn together.
while sucking the dick of companies who want you to die.

this is why the illuminati call you goyum, goodbuy

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm » by Thruster

Take a chill-pill, Bro.

Your getting yourself in a state over this and your approach is all wrong. It all comes accross like 'Don't question anything, just do what I say'.

You'll always get a frosty response when you go about things in this manner, especially on a forum like DTV.

This is NOT a lecture. Just friendly advice.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:23 pm » by Oreocannon

yea im chill now, and i do show improvement on the exercises.
cant wait to see long term results.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 pm » by Stivheys

count me in! :sunny:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 6:54 pm » by Oreocannon

great finally some interest

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 am » by Mushroom

Oreocannon wrote:
Mushroom wrote:Do we only have to participate for 2 minutes every day to increase our intelligence? You ought to patent this shit instead of giving it away for FREE.

Why don't you share the link so we all can become smarter without being monitored whilst learning?

Because you actually bite the hand that tries to help you, while you suck their cock.
But you didnt... and when someone comes and says "hey lets research and see if it really works and how we compare our advance" even though you didnt get the game yourself for free, you demand it for free and dont want to be spied on. really from me? what am i going to do with your test scores?

again, it is wrong when you participate and see all the others test scores and completely open information when no one even asks you for name or any personal information.

not only you dont want to get a game for free yourself, which is a 5 minute job.
but you actually bark at people trying to find out good stuff and learn together.

Why would I want to participate in any of your experiments when you throw derisory comments at your opposition?
What is wrong with wanting you to link the software for scrutiny before signing up for the experiment?
I didn't demand anything... I only asked questions.

Has your intelligence increased by participating in your own experiment?
(yes.. 2 l's in intelligence, I would edit the title if I were you)

BTW.. If you are nice to me then I will be nice back.. That's the way I roll :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:33 am » by Doogle

Mushroom wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:

Why would I want to participate in any of your experiments when you throw derisory comments at your opposition?
What is wrong with wanting you to link the software for scrutiny before signing up for the experiment?
I didn't demand anything... I only asked questions.

Has your intelligence increased by participating in your own experiment?
(yes.. 2 l's in intelligence, I would edit the title if I were you)

BTW.. If you are nice to me then I will be nice back.. That's the way I roll :cheers:

Now that is funny, take into account the title, the subject, the grammar. "(yes.. 2 l's in intelligence, I would edit the title if I were you)"

Anyway.

Sorry Oreo, but that response was way into the realms of disproportionate; I know you have your attackers on here (and Mush was clearly only asking), but try to be a little less abrasive mate. :)

I know I may have asked you before, but where are you from?

Previous