increasing income gap is the No 1 threat to global stability

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 pm » by Noentry

Will Davos tackle income inequality?

Leaders in Davos warn the increasing income gap is the number one threat to global stability. Will they tackle it?

Leaders in Davos warn the increasing income gap is the number one threat to global stability. Will they tackle it?

China's legislature has appointed Li Keqiang to be its next premier. The Chinese Communist Party's number two leader takes over from outgoing Wen Jiabao and .

The World Economic Forum starts today in Davos, Switzerland. The annual Davos gathering, which draws thousands of the world's most powerful people, will this.

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam on Thursday wrapped up his speech on the Budget debate, focusing on how the gove.

85 billionaires control worlds half of the wealth 22Jan2014 Related Info There Are 85 People Who Are As Wealthy As Half The WORLD, Oxfam Reports Worldwide ec.

SINGAPORE: Speaking at the annual May Day Rally, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said the government is determined to tackle problems and improve workers'.

Professor Ian Goldin, Director, Oxford Martin School; Professor Charles Godfray, Director, Oxford Martin Programme on the Future of Food; Professor Tim Palme.

Unemployed or Unemployable? Globally, there is a need to create 600 million productive jobs over the next decade to ensure sustainable growth and preserve so.

The gap between rich and poor in OECD countries has reached its highest level for over 30 years, and governments must act quickl.

The gap between rich and poor in OECD countries has reached its highest level for over 30 years, and governments must act quickly to tackle inequality, accor.

With signs of improvement in the financial market, now is the time for policymakers to take action and tackle the jobs crisis, said the ILO Director-General,.

Pope to global elite Do more for poor For more Latest and Breaking News Headlines SUBSCRIBE to Pope Francis has .

() Africa Business News (ABN) hosts a series of breakfast discussions at the Africa National Congress' 53rd National Conference in Manguang.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT TC: 00:00:18 VO: Since the turn of the century, the Millennium Develoment Goals have guided global and national development efforts towards .

The annual World Economic Forum will take place in the ski village of Davos from January 22 to 25. The event, which gathers world leaders, top business execu.

Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today called for revolutionary action to achieve sustainable development, warning that the past century's heedless consumptio.

Dominic Barton, Global Managing Director, McKinsey & Company gives the opening keynote address at 'Canada in the Pacific Century' a conference hosted by the .

Hailed as a visionary of the highest caliber by ILO Director General Juan Somavia, World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab told delegates at the Internat.

國務院打出激活財政及貨幣存量資金,用於穩增長、調結構,即是以廣義貨幣餘額刺激實體­經濟,避免槓杆化。 同時以財政資金改善民生、促進結構改革。

Panel Discussion Challenges of Economic Reforms in India Introduction On the occasion of presenting a new and updated edition of a festschrift in honour of P.

Martin McKee, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine: Reducing health inequalities - What do we really know about successful strategies?

Tackling change and uncertainty cooperatively, managing power transitions productively.This seminar was part of the Oxford Martin School Michaelmas Term semi.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 pm » by Blondie1w2000

No Entry,

I admire your goodwill towards mankind, although I question the ultimate psychological motive behind it, but you DO realize this is the kind of nonsense that led many Russians into miserable lives of slavery in communist Russia, don't you?

What you want is to take from these people....

to give to these people....

Sorry, but I'd rather stick up for the first family.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 11:51 pm » by Toxic32

There has always been parasites that live off the population. Every animal or insect or fish has a parasite. That's nature throwing the dice. You steal, kill, rob, and reproduce then that strategy works. We tolerate, feed, look after, support transgressors we also encourage that strategy. In fact we are the authors of our own destruction. If you reproduce with responsibility because that's the amount of children you can afford then you loose. Because the parasites are out breeding you with your support.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 12:03 am » by godnodog

And not to forget the 85 parasites that control 1/2 of world´s wealth.

Education is the only way to come out of poverty, but it is pointless if the "game" is rigged and the game is rigged.

I would help both families, if they needed and requested help.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 am » by Toxic32

godnodog wrote:And not to forget the 85 parasites that control 1/2 of world´s wealth.

Education is the only way to come out of poverty, but it is pointless if the "game" is rigged and the game is rigged.

Nature has no morality. If your to slow you die, if you can't jump high enough you die, if your not bright enough to see the danger you die, If you can't see what I'm saying good by.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 12:34 am » by godnodog

Toxic32 wrote:
godnodog wrote:And not to forget the 85 parasites that control 1/2 of world´s wealth.

Nature has no morality. If your to slow you die, if you can't jump high enough you die, if your not bright enough to see the danger you die, If you can't see what I'm saying good by.

And if I see you in problem I will help you anyway I can if possible to me. Also Nature sometime shows morality, but seldom do we see it, and we, humans, we do have morality and values, but unfortunatly money speaks higher, the overwelming most of the times.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 pm » by Noentry

Blondie1w2000 wrote:No Entry,

I admire your goodwill towards mankind, although I question the ultimate psychological motive behind it, but you DO realize this is the kind of nonsense that led many Russians into miserable lives of slavery in communist Russia, don't you?

What you want is to take from these people....

to give to these people....

Sorry, but I'd rather stick up for the first family.

Blondie I dont want to take from them at all.
That is the lie you have been lead to believe. That there is a need to take from the first family.
I want to take from this mob.

85 of them own half the money in the world.
Take this money give it to the half who have nothing and give them the opportunity to become
Image.

You may question my psychological motives behind my goodwill.
If you remember, you all ready tried this. You said I am damaged because I have a different perspective to you.

Do you really think this will diminish my side of the debate? This angle didn't work for you last time.
Perhaps you have thought of something new.

You are welcome to try again.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 3:15 pm » by Cosmine

The only place money is real.. . is in the minds of morons.... plastic and data it is.....

This sums it up....

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 pm » by 99socks

After a good year of practice, I have truly realized the abundance that is around us THAT NO ONE SEES.

My God. :bang;

People work, and where does their money go? It goes to pay rent, to pay bankers for the mortgage, to the illegal property taxes, to the electric company for their coal or nuclear power, and to the water company.

Then they buy food shipped from the other side of the country because no one has a clue that 80% of the weeds in their backyard (if they were smart enough to not have a lawn) are completely edible.

What happened?

WE ARE NOT POOR. Our problem is that we are totally ignorant of 95% of the knowledge that out fore-fathers had.

For most of human history, people lived fine without money and without jobs. Now if you don't have a job, you'll starve to death behind a dumpster somewhere.

If you imagine a world without so much regulation (and no, I am not going so far as to advocate anarchy, I appreciate the fact that my neighbors don't cook meth and I don't have to wave a gun at them to try to drive them away), you'll where this problem truly stems from.

I'm not going so far into the past that no one has, say, property rights... But just think for a moment, if everyone could have their little suburban plot of land... And they could build on their land, whatever type of home they wanted, out of whatever material they wanted or had access to. And just imagine what would happen if lazy people who didn't want to grow a garden were taught what the most common edible plants were around them... maybe the first 20 plants or so... And then imagine people got their heads out of their butts and figured out that OMG ELECTRICITY IS FREE, and they figured out that there is a thing called a cistern.

Do you know what would happen?

We've have the messiest looking neighborhoods ever! :lol: "Poor" people would live in tents and shacks like in a favela, and others in their houses of various sizes and types...

But the point is, people wouldn't be slaves to their jobs. Maybe people could or would cut back their hours from 40-60 to something like 15-30... Which would mean *gasp* that there would be more employment opportunities for... the poor and unemployed. :idea:

Think about this for a moment: most people work "in the city" and live "in the suburb."

Why?

Because property values go up so high in cities when there is economic growth that it drives out the middle class, leaving behind only those who can really afford to live there, and poor people who have no resources for getting out.

Now, what if we relaxed zoning laws and property taxes a bit... and people could *gasp* live near their work... Holy cow, half of the commuter traffic problem and air pollution problem would disappear...

Heck, maybe some people could ditch their car in favor of a bike. And do you know what happens when people eat REAL food thanks to all the mineral-rich goodness of weeds and the sudden ability to afford fancy organic food from another continent? I'm willing to be the obesity rate would go down...

Mind you, I do not have my head so far up into la-la land to believe that people WANT to eat anything other than the easy to microwave processed food, or that they WANT to give up their comfy, air conditioned SUV, or that they WANT to give up their 4,000 sq ft home and lush, high-maintenance lawn...

I'm just saying, stop making it so illegal and so hard for the poor, unemployed, or homeless people to get back on their feet. Not every person who is struggling is a dangerous, drug-addicted, schizophrenic thief and rapist. If given the freedom to actually find, created, and implement solutions to their problems, then many wouldn't need hand-outs, either. I really really believe that if we weren't so corralled and our options so limited, people could get on just fine with their lives without half of the problems we have today.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm » by Cosmine

:flop: Sock.... you got it on.... :clapper:

Just teasing you... :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Next