INCREDIBLE CLOSE-UP OF UFO !

Initiate

PostThu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm » by Rawdney

If it is fake, I am not sure how they faked the double-imaging or blurring effect.

Can you imagine how it would feel, if you took a video like this, and then everyone claimed it was CGI?

Not sure on this one. Thanks for the post.

Initiate

PostThu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm » by Peaceonearth

sORRY, I POSTED THIS Wrongly.

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 am » by Budz82

Location: Markham, Ontario, Canada (Just Northeast of Toronto)

I know for a fact that is real. One flew by me on March 30, 2010 and looked identical to that (I was with somebody at the time). It was less then 10 stories in the air. It hardly missed the roofs of the houses in front of us and made no noise at all. We watched it for 3 minutes or so before it left our line of sight (we moved as much as possible to keep it in view)... our jaws dropped.

It was a pure black orb with a blue flash from the side every 5 seconds or so which was VERY bright (we had about a 45 degree angle viewpoint). The object itself had very little detail to see any actual internal movements. What was weird is it was sunny... it was mid day and low flying and appeared to reflect no light at all... just a constant 5 second timed very bright blue flash which appeared to come around as if it was attached to the object just above the mid point (either the whole thing was spinning or the light on the side was because every 5 seconds the light would slowly swing around (left to right)). The light was very faint until it was parallel with your vision which then caused the bright blue flash.

The movements were... well unreal to say the least. It moved very slowly... creepy a hell really. Almost like it was motionless and the world was moving not it. It reminded me of a bag blowing in the wind... but with control, no sudden movements at all. Very graceful.

GREAT footage by the way... the one we saw was WAY closer (literally feet above the houses in front of us and from more of a side angle) but I made a split second decision to stay and watch instead of running inside to try to find a camera and risk missing it. I have been trying so hard to find SOME kind of decent video of this thing and this is the closest one I have found so far.

Thanks again for posting!

PS orb...
Stay the *&%# away from my house!

Initiate

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm » by Nervousnjerky

I woulda hit it with a few paint balls if it were right there. Or at least tried.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:30 pm » by Redwoodrick

Okay people,this video is FAKE from a perspective of common sense..I saw it debunked in another forum...Question #1 is why does he always have to film it from his attic window??(please)...also if those things are there almost every night,so low,why is he the only one seeing them??
F-A-K-E

I have seen some genuine footage on this sight but the really good close up in focus ones are always removed soon after they air.I am a skeptic who has seen UFOs...most of the films showing UFOs are fakes or misidentified but there are some gems if you look often enough.
I love this sight!
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm » by Elnorel

Everything Haime posts nowadays smells bad in my opinion.

Problem is that UFOs, the real ones don't happen on weekly basis and constantly and he has to shell out the info for his tv show on a regular basis.

What is he to say if there are no ufos? Sorry folks, no ufos this week, go back to bed. Sorry folks, no ufos this week also.

No he friggen fills the air time with all sorts of unconfirmed half-truths and fabrications.

its only bussiness.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 pm » by Budz82

I would of thought the same as most of you and brushed this off as probably fake... but I saw this EXACT same thing in EXTREME detail this past Sunday (see a few posts ago for details).

If anyone finds a clearer video/picture of this thing (whether you believe it to be fake or not I really don't care) please post a link here. Especially if it is daytime and the blue light is visible on film.

Till then this is the clearest video of this bastard I have found.

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 4:18 pm » by Budz82

Looks like Project Bluebeam is a go...
:scary:

Expect some REALLY messed up stuff in the next few months... worldwide.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:33 am » by Wolfbane7272

budz82 wrote:Location: Markham, Ontario, Canada (Just Northeast of Toronto)

I know for a fact that is real. One flew by me on March 30, 2010 and looked identical to that (I was with somebody at the time). It was less then 10 stories in the air. It hardly missed the roofs of the houses in front of us and made no noise at all. We watched it for 3 minutes or so before it left our line of sight (we moved as much as possible to keep it in view)... our jaws dropped.

It was a pure black orb with a blue flash from the side every 5 seconds or so which was VERY bright (we had about a 45 degree angle viewpoint). The object itself had very little detail to see any actual internal movements. What was weird is it was sunny... it was mid day and low flying and appeared to reflect no light at all... just a constant 5 second timed very bright blue flash which appeared to come around as if it was attached to the object just above the mid point (either the whole thing was spinning or the light on the side was because every 5 seconds the light would slowly swing around (left to right)). The light was very faint until it was parallel with your vision which then caused the bright blue flash.

The movements were... well unreal to say the least. It moved very slowly... creepy a hell really. Almost like it was motionless and the world was moving not it. It reminded me of a bag blowing in the wind... but with control, no sudden movements at all. Very graceful.

GREAT footage by the way... the one we saw was WAY closer (literally feet above the houses in front of us and from more of a side angle) but I made a split second decision to stay and watch instead of running inside to try to find a camera and risk missing it. I have been trying so hard to find SOME kind of decent video of this thing and this is the closest one I have found so far.

hey there i havent been on for a while but your siting sounds like mine the black orb iwht the energy flashing around it check out my post through my profile its titled black orb april something lol its been a while glad i am not alone in seeing something similar i live in london

PS orb...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 am » by Wolfbane7272

budz82 wrote:Location: Markham, Ontario, Canada (Just Northeast of Toronto)

PS orb...

hey there i havent been on for a while but your siting sounds like mine the black orb iwht the energy flashing around it check out my post through my profile its titled black orb april something lol its been a while glad i am not alone in seeing something similar i live in london

PreviousNext