INCREDIBLE CLOSE-UP OF UFO !

Initiate

PostThu May 13, 2010 10:26 am » by Nibirutracker

What do you think real or fake?

Upload to Disclose.tv

As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 10:32 am » by Germanpils

well....

this looks authentic to me
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 10:43 am » by Anuki

Yeah its an 'oldie' vid
i like to believe it....

Writer

PostThu May 13, 2010 11:18 am » by brothernumbty

anuki wrote:Yeah its an 'oldie' vid
i like to believe it....

i think they should trade that old boat in,and get a new model, lol

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 11:23 am » by Aardvaaks

Nice vid, I like the detail rings on the hull, go Jaime M go so to speak, boats still out for me on this one but good to check out :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostThu May 13, 2010 11:49 am » by Remote7

As Jaime maussan is involved , i would say fake..Probably a kitchen door knob

Close up of "object" in video....added slight brightness

An example of a door knob or door pull (as they are sometimes called) I know they are not exactly the same but you catch my drift

Super Moderator

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:37 pm » by TheDuck

Erm they do look pretty much exactly the same, the 'ship' just got a brown/black spray job lmao.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:48 pm » by Allreadydead

remote7 wrote:As Jaime maussan is involved , i would say fake..Probably a kitchen door knob

Close up of "object" in video....added slight brightness

An example of a door knob or door pull (as they are sometimes called) I know they are not exactly the same but you catch my drift

Ah, this vid has been floating around for a while, and if Jaime Maussan is in any way involved, then it is probably a fake......................... Can you imagine if ole Jaimie did actually hit the 'mother-load' and caught the real deal in stunning sharp detail? He would be posting it everywhere, like a monkey with twenty arms, and most would say, "Jaimie maussen? - Next!"

Here's a another ufo video from Mexico and in the same year......
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Au7r3SHcO9Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Au7r3SHcO9Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:36 pm » by Wolfbane7272

it could be a fake or it could be real .. just because something "looks" similar to what we have on earth doesnt mean we have to automatically jump on the conclusion boat and rule it out . you could show someone an actual video of a spaceship in perfect detail and they would disregard it as cgi,or animation , we have tech now tha makes this possible , therefore when we have really good footage we automatically discount it, lets face it , until you see it for yourself( which i have ) you are not going to believe it ,we are a jaded society .

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm » by Allreadydead

wolfbane7272 said:
it could be a fake or it could be real .. just because something "looks" similar to what we have on earth doesnt mean we have to automatically jump on the conclusion boat and rule it out . you could show someone an actual video of a spaceship in perfect detail and they would disregard it as cgi,or animation , we have tech now tha makes this possible , therefore when we have really good footage we automatically discount it, lets face it , until you see it for yourself( which i have ) you are not going to believe it ,we are a jaded society .

Your right you know wolfbane7272, most people will simply chose to believe or not regardless of what 'evidence' is presented, I live in Scotland, just up the road from a place called BonnyBridge, which is regarded as the UFO capital of our country - and there's been some strange shit seen around here for years!

Hell!, I've seen things myself and so I take a real interest in such matters - say anything about it to some people and they just stare at you, even my friends just roll their eyes and say "You've gottta stop smokin' that shit..........."

But there are some that are prepared to understand and believe, and they go off and look things up, which I think is good, and make up their own minds over it.
:cheers:

Next