Incredible mystery video of giant UFO amazes viewers

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm » by Savwafair2012

Very little, if anything, is known about the remarkable UFO footage below. It seems, judging by the commentary, that the UFO was either seen in North America or elsewhere by North American tourists. The witness doing the filming, who is clearly shocked by what he is seeing, is encouraged by his partner to "keep recording".
Judging by the size of the UFO seen towards the end of the clip, in relation to the earthly structures seen in the footage, one can estimate that this craft must be many miles wide and possibly be carrying a substantial number of alien passengers.
The question many will be asking on viewing UFO footage of this type might be: For what purpose is a craft of this size entering Earth's orbit?
Perhaps this is an advanced extraterrestrial race's version of tour-bus, briefly making a detour into Earth's atmosphere to observe the primitive beings on this planet and their not-too-developed civilization before continuing to elsewhere within the galaxy or even beyond.
Evidence suggests that an alien race has initiated a program to make human beings aware of their presence and possibly the presence of myriads of other advanced non-terrestrial groups. Until this program progresses substantially it is not likely that we will get the answers to such questions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm » by Nothingmatters

I'm not amazed , its fake.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:54 pm » by Nothingmatters

Infact , the picture above looks more real.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm » by Punjedi

Let's see.

1. Video CoPilots Optical Flare
2. Orginal video in HD, for matching, than decreased res for effect and ambience
3. Near the end of the film, someone forgot to "Trim comp to work area"
4. Objects of that size and luminosity would NOT go unnoticed by everyone in the area.
5. no backstory, no location, no time of day

AND ITS FROM ANW!

Fakety fake fake faker fakey fakem!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm » by Mumin

@punjedi
i see you already commented on the youtube video aswell. ;-)
again... I don't think anybody with some common sense would take this kind of footage as real.
these are obviously school projects, tutorial stuff to get to know how to use your video software etc. etc.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:11 pm » by Punjedi

mumin wrote:@punjedi
i see you already commented on the youtube video aswell. ;-)
again... I don't think anybody with some common sense would take this kind of footage as real.
these are obviously school projects, tutorial stuff to get to know how to use your video software etc. etc.

Yeah, unfortunately I have to tone it down on there a bit :) The viciousness there vs here can get pretty ugly.

I do have family that watch my links, I try and keep it somewhat tame.

I have only had to ban one person because his comments were just vile. Wasn't even the opinion I had a problem with. Just vile vomiting curse.

I talk like a drunken sailor when im online sometimes, but I try and keep it out of txt, and messages/comments. Things where people refer back to, or use as some sort of reference.

Really sucks to have a great debate going and some joker throws "You F##@@ MO@!@#!, Ill make you eat s@#$ for days!" your way.

:)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm » by Mumin

don't forget... people are magically supertough on the interwebz :-)