A Giant alien worm spotted on Mars

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 am » by Jet17

hackjames wrote:To clarify (as best I can)....

Harbin was joking about it being a worm.

None of us have any knowledge which would allow us to determine if the picture is real or not.

Galaxies may not participate in therapy sessions.

Indeed.

I am mystified at how Frutty thinks Space doesn't exist and anyone who questions that Galileo was a person is a Sheep.

It's like he has never heard of a telescope to see these things for himself.

in fact, here is an amateur photo of the ISS, explain that Frutty:

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 am » by Will69ease

hackjames wrote:To clarify (as best I can)....

Harbin was joking about it being a worm.

None of us have any knowledge which would allow us to determine if the picture is real or not.

Galaxies may not participate in therapy sessions.

A link to the original should prove the image authentic...
http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_026051_2160
Unless you think they are lying too.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 am » by Jet17

will69ease wrote:Which is more likely? Thousands of scientist, engineers, etc are all lying or frutty is full of shit?

in this case, Frutty is full of shit!

In the case of the moon, I am not sure, but neither side has provided anything damning to believe in.

I just wonder how we get photos of a 800 meter whirlwind but newer probes sent to the moon can't photograph anything of value as to the lunar modules.

I certainly know that I would want a Champion camera on every flight to the moon to capture mans greatest achievement.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:26 am » by Iwanci

Ok let's settle this one... let's call it a real fake.

Everyone's a winner....

Regardless of authenticity one thing is for certain, it is NOT a giant space worm.

My two cents, looks more like a dollar sign $$$$, maybe the banks are expanding their ATM network?

:mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 am » by -Marduk-

Ze....shadow...of the "tornado"...looks not quite right imo...it doesnt fit.

(or does it due ze sun´s angle?)

:)
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am » by Iwanci

You will probably gather from my next question that I am NOT an expert Tornadologist... (yep, just made that name up)..

However....

Don't we need clouds to form a tornado? or can tornado's form on a clear sky??

:think: :think: :think:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am » by Jet17

iwanci wrote:You will probably gather from my next question that I am NOT an expert Tornadologist... (yep, just made that name up)..

However....

Don't we need clouds to form a tornado? or can tornado's form on a clear sky??

:think: :think: :think:

Yes, Mars has an atmosphere, and weather. It can even produce dust devils, and cloud coverage.

@ Marduk, I think the reason the form doesn't fit is because the actual shadow seems to be cut off in the picture, so we don't see the second curve towards the top of the actual whirlwind. just a guess.
Last edited by Jet17 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 am » by Hackjames

Again, none of us has the information necessary to determine if the picture is real or not. That's not an insinuation that anyone is lying or telling the truth, it's a simple fact that more people on this site should take the time to really appreciate once in awhile.

You CANNOT know.

It's harsh, but true. Be happy with your opinions on these issues, because that's all you've got (or will ever have).
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:48 am » by Will69ease

jet17 wrote:
will69ease wrote:Which is more likely? Thousands of scientist, engineers, etc are all lying or frutty is full of shit?

in this case, Frutty is full of shit!

In the case of the moon, I am not sure, but neither side has provided anything damning to believe in.

I just wonder how we get photos of a 800 meter whirlwind but newer probes sent to the moon can't photograph anything of value as to the lunar modules.

I certainly know that I would want a Champion camera on every flight to the moon to capture mans greatest achievement.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 am » by Jet17

hackjames wrote:Again, none of us has the information necessary to determine if the picture is real or not. That's not an insinuation that anyone is lying or telling the truth, it's a simple fact that more people on this site should take the time to really appreciate once in awhile.

You CANNOT know.

It's harsh, but true. Be happy with your opinions on these issues, because that's all you've got (or will ever have).

I have seen this before Hack, I DO KNOW what I am talking about:

PreviousNext