PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 am » by Hackjames

Ha, if you say so. ;]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 am » by Jet17

will69ease wrote:
jet17 wrote:
will69ease wrote:Which is more likely? Thousands of scientist, engineers, etc are all lying or frutty is full of shit?

in this case, Frutty is full of shit!

In the case of the moon, I am not sure, but neither side has provided anything damning to believe in.

I just wonder how we get photos of a 800 meter whirlwind but newer probes sent to the moon can't photograph anything of value as to the lunar modules.

I certainly know that I would want a Champion camera on every flight to the moon to capture mans greatest achievement.

yes sir, and look how easily (though not as good) I photoshopped the same result in 5 minutes:

Original:

Mine, from a random moon location:

I am thinking Hi Res shots with color, like on Mars. not pixelated crap like on the moon.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 am » by Will69ease

jet17 wrote:
will69ease wrote:
jet17 wrote:

in this case, Frutty is full of shit!

In the case of the moon, I am not sure, but neither side has provided anything damning to believe in.

I just wonder how we get photos of a 800 meter whirlwind but newer probes sent to the moon can't photograph anything of value as to the lunar modules.

I certainly know that I would want a Champion camera on every flight to the moon to capture mans greatest achievement.

yes sir, and look how easily (though not as good) I photoshopped the same result in 5 minutes:

Original:

Mine, from a random moon location:

I am thinking Hi Res shots with color, like on Mars. not pixelated crap like on the moon.

I give up...believe what ever you want to. I was only trying to help.
By the way, the mars photos are colorized. Another words, color was added after the fact.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:30 am » by Iwanci

I think if there is no proof of authenticity then, by definition, it cannot be real.

With regards to my 'clouds' question... I know Mars has wheather etc.. but what I cannot see are the 'clouds' in the pics.

Dont we need clouds to form a tornado was my question, if the answer is YES, then where are the clouds? If you can see the clouds, then how can you see the worm? and you will definately not see the rovers...

So, where are the clouds???
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 am » by Jet17

iwanci wrote:I think if there is no proof of authenticity then, by definition, it cannot be real.

With regards to my 'clouds' question... I know Mars has wheather etc.. but what I cannot see are the 'clouds' in the pics.

Dont we need clouds to form a tornado was my question, if the answer is YES, then where are the clouds? If you can see the clouds, then how can you see the worm? and you will definately not see the rovers...

P.S. Tornadoes are caused by pressure systems, moisture helps with those pressure systems, but aren't necessary. wind direction is also another factor.

@ Willease, I knew your point, I am on the fence about the moon landings, not one way or another. I also know that the color is added, but they are high resolution at a much closer range than the moon photos.

All I am saying is that we have the technology to get close up and false color shots of the landers, but all we are given is far away, pixelated, and greyscaled shots. doesn't make sense to me, considering it was such an Achievement.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 am » by Will69ease

iwanci wrote:I think if there is no proof of authenticity then, by definition, it cannot be real.

Good question if that was a tornado. But it is a dust devil according to the link provided several times that you obviously ignored.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:50 am » by Iwanci

Ohh it IS definately a dust devil then??? ok so what are we argueing about then?

Case closed Will thanks for that.

I didn't ignore it btw, I just read ahead and missed it (albeit it several times apparently)...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 am » by Will69ease

jet17 wrote:@ Willease, I knew your point, I am on the fence about the moon landings, not one way or another. I also know that the color is added, but they are high resolution at a much closer range than the moon photos.

All I am saying is that we have the technology to get close up and false color shots of the landers, but all we are given is far away, pixelated, and greyscaled shots. doesn't make sense to me, considering it was such an Achievement.

100 meters is not far away, and the pictures are hardly pixelated.
Nice job on your photoshopped example by the way. However those photos can from the orbiters web site so I seriously doubt they are photoshopped.
But even if there was clearer color shots, sceptics will still not believe.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:56 am » by Frutty

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:57 am » by Will69ease

iwanci wrote:Ohh it IS definately a dust devil then??? ok so what are we argueing about then?

Case closed Will thanks for that.

I didn't ignore it btw, I just read ahead and missed it (albeit it several times apparently)...

Speaking of a mars worm...

PreviousNext