A Giant alien worm spotted on Mars

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 pm » by Toxic32

Looks something like what you would expect if you focused a magnifying glass on paper? Maybe they are testing some sort of high energy weapon focused on the surface from space?? What else can we blame....Harp seems to get the blame for most disasters. What about a chance capture of a UFO crash after being shot down. Could have skidded along the surface came to a stop and caught fire?? Mars own Roswell ! Just a thought.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 pm » by Frutty

truthisaweap0n wrote:hmmm. after closer inspection, it does look off, becuase the shadows of the rockes dont match. perhaps what we are thinking is the shadow is actually the disturbed soil path of the tornado.

truthi, at last somebody with the analytic skills to see this cannot be a shadow. (well marduk had already realized but nobody believed him :roll: ) :)

:cheers:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Writer

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 pm » by Drdsturbed

Twister or dust bunny and where is the red dust it should be kicking up. Why is it almost transparent? Curious.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 pm » by Frutty

drdsturbed wrote:Twister or dust bunny and where is the red dust it should be kicking up. Why is it almost transparent? Curious.

Good question. Common believe is that the Mars atmosphere is less than 0.07 % as dense as that on earth. For practical purposes that would mean Mars does not have an atmosphere. The scenario of twisters developing on the surface of Mars, with a negligible atmosphere is moronic.

However that is the state of things.

What I like about being aware we are being conned about Mars (and all other planets, satellites and asteroids), is that Mars is a complete different thing than the boring planet they have planted into our head.

:cheers:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:45 pm » by Will69ease

No, what's moronic is you suggesting dust devils don't happen on mars.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:48 pm » by Will69ease

(notice the flash of light in the sky in this last picture)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm » by Frutty

Somewhere else I already demonstrated there are no rovers on Mars.

To contend that this is a twister is like thinking that you could hunt bugs bunny for your next meal.

There are those that are really sloooooow. But we have to learn to live with them

:peep:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 pm » by Will69ease

So you are saying the millions of pictures sent back to earth from the mars rover are fake?
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit.html
and
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/opportunity.html
Disney/NASA must have one huge soundstage.

Writer

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm » by Rantar

frutty wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Ze....shadow...of the "tornado"...looks not quite right imo...it doesnt fit.

(or does it due ze sun´s angle?)

:)

Though the shadow don't pair up with the white smudge, it's an incredible twister anyway. Remember it's NASA that is vouching that never before seen high definition photograph of an alien tornado in another planet.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/MRO/n ... 20307.html

:ohno:

That does not look like the shadow of the twister. It looks like the path it followed. A dark charred/disturbed path. Anyway my opinion at least.

PreviousNext