A Giant alien worm spotted on Mars

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » by Frutty

For those following this thread a challenge test.

The photograph above shows:

a) A painting by Van Gogh
b) A microscopic view of Latex
c) A martian fractally generated image passed off as real attributed to hirise the imaginary camera inside the imaginary probe the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter

:think:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm » by Frutty

the57ironman wrote:A fractally generated image....?

No!

According to NASA a set of martian...

Bright Layered Deposits

Martian landforms have been shaped by winds, water, lava flow, seasonal icing and other forces over millennia. This view shows color variations in bright layered deposits on a plateau near Juventae Chasma in the Valles Marineris region of Mars. A brown mantle covers portions of the bright deposits. Researchers have found that these bright layered deposits contain opaline silica and iron sulfates.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_1562.html

ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 am » by Rydher

Only Frutty could cause a 10 page thread about a dust devil or not a dust devil on Mars. That no one gives a fuck about, one way or the other. :pray:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 am » by Frutty

rydher wrote:Only Frutty could cause a 10 page thread about a dust devil or not a dust devil on Mars. That no one gives a fuck about, one way or the other. :pray:

ROFL rhyder, you are right in both of your assertions though giving a fuck about is relative. Sheeple have been following closely the latest scam by never a straight answer. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 am » by Deuem

Guys, this is my most painful post ever. On the sun placement or light placement I ran the photo Will placed here through Our Deuem Program. It has never failed on the patterns of light.
I always post what I find, good or bad..........
I hope I don't get kicked out of the sheeple club.........

The gif below tells the story,

Fruit, gets 1 bonus point. ( damn that hurt )

Now Fruit this does not mean that the winnieless astronaut is correct or other fantastic ideas of your are correct but you are very close on the lighting direction. :pray: Please don't let this go to your head.. Just after that you started saying it is a fractile photo which is fake. Laughing cats and so on. Should have just let it ride and ask..............

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 pm » by Frutty

There you go even the biggest DTV shill of them all admits this is a fraudulent picture.

Will I have to debunk the other 2' 566 752 photos by the never a straight answer myth creator machine?

wake up Image
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 am » by Deuem

Dear Mr Fruity, I never admitted it was a fraudulent photo. All I did was to test the patterns of light. Please don't add words to my explanation. There is a very good chance that the funnel is very tall before it got knocked over at the top due to winds at a higher elevation. So maybe the funnel goes almost straight up a thousand feet then turns. This would account for a lot of things. but I still think it is a very shallow debris field and we are not looking at a shadow.

Besides, can't you just enjoy the moment, for once in your life you were right. I always post what I find, good or bad. So in this case I don't quite understand the new title you gave me of being the biggest DTV shill. But at least that gives me the title role and I am happy. King Shill, Will, please step down to second place.

Shills of the world unite. Join the shill club and you too can be drawn and quartered by the master even if you backed him up!!!! Oh, what a feeling,

Thank you so much for your grateful words Oh Lord Frut. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 am » by Deuem

frutty wrote:Will I have to debunk the other 2' 566 752 photos by the never a straight answer myth creator machine?

Let us think about this one for a moment and give it some perspective. We sheep shills like to do this, it sort of grounds us when the master starts saying fantastic things.

Lard Frut ( sorry remember Fruit said I have dyslexia) promises to debark the other 2' 566 752 photos to edumacate us. This, I am happy to hear. You see, Sheep are very thick headed, you can tell this by the way we ram our heads into each other just to say hi. So the heard got together last night and ran some simple math so we would be ready in the morning for our daily service. We wanted a heads up on what to expect from the master. Since we don't have fingers it took us a long time to work this out but it was worth it. :pray: :pray: :pray:

When our master of debunking takes it to the limit we expect one of the following to happen as far as the rate of releases.

2' 566 752 at 1 a day = 7,032 years

2' 566 752 at 5 a day = 1,406 years

2' 566 752 at 50 a day = 140 years

2' 566 752 at 100 a day = 70 years

2' 566 752 at 500 a day = 14 years

2' 566 752 at 1,000 a day = 7 years

2' 566 752 at 5,000 a day = 1.5 years

2' 566 752 at 12,222 a day = 7 months

Or best yet, post 366,678 de-bunk photos a day for a week.

This I am looking forward to seeing. I am sure it will put the sheep shill group to its maximum test. I know I will have to add a few more drives to handle that.

I wonder if DTV can handle you posting that many in one day with out shutting them down?

But at your current rate we should be good for at least another 700 plus years. Good reason not to die. Just sitting around waiting for the master to debunk another one. We are all waiting. Ready, set, go...........................................

Initiate

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 3:48 am » by Marcydare

Will69ease wrote:No, what's moronic is you suggesting dust devils don't happen on mars.

Willease666,
Are those Dirt Devils generating electrical charges ? Quite a few "appear" to
give off an almost Plasma like glow, Is this the case or is it "light and shadow ?

Peace.

Previous