Incredible UFOs Land and Launch Over Denver 2012 HQ

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 pm » by Poooooot

Yeah, I agree with Spock. These are obviously not bugs.

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 7:58 pm » by Cognoscenti

It's not likely that you can find any bugs flying around Denver this time of year

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...then it's a bug.

The57ironman wrote:Image

ufos-launch-over-denver-2012-t80695.html

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree. At full speed, the flight characteristics are indicative of that of a flying insect. The only people to rule out them being bugs are the Fox reporters...and you people.
Anyone here from Denver? :look:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:RT is now reporting on it http://rt.com/usa/news/ufo-denver-video-aviation-900/

Why would Ariel need to blink if she is under water?

Writer

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 pm » by bell02

http://rt.com/usa/news/ufo-denver-video-aviation-900/

reporters said experts they interviewed ruled out the possibility that it could be a bug, leaving the UFO sightings unexplained.

leaving the UFO [b]sightings unexplained[/b]

leaving... the... UFO... sightings... ...unexplained :| end of story!

and you wonder why there is still a UFO conspiracy

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 pm » by Poooooot

WillEase666 wrote:
Poooooot wrote:RT is now reporting on it http://rt.com/usa/news/ufo-denver-video-aviation-900/

Why would Ariel need to blink if she is under water?

Good question. My guess would be the salt water. Either that, or she is a cartoon.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 pm » by *WillEase*

:bang; What 'experts'? I'll bet these so called experts aren't entomologists.
The only thing 'unidentified' is what species of insect. :censored: :hell: :censored:

@Pooot... :alien51: Is she?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 pm » by *WillEase*

My guess...

(carpenter bee)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm » by Poooooot

WillEase666 wrote::bang; What 'experts'? I'll bet these so called experts aren't entomologists.
The only thing 'unidentified' is what species of insect. :censored: :hell: :censored:

@Pooot... :alien51: Is she?

Look at those two screenshots I posted at the top of page 2 and tell me those are insects. Metallic insects with no wings.
Experts:
-- Aviation expert, FAA accident prevention counselor, and former pilot Steve Cowell
-- “We’ve checked with air traffic control and no one has had any reports of the activity you described… nor have any of our employees observed any of this nature either visually or on their radar displays,” the FAA wrote in a statement.
-- “Our command center reviewed their records and they did not have any noted air activity in the Denver area during the times you indicated,” NORAD said in a statement

And yeah, I am thinking she's a cartoon. I could be wrong... I mean, experts say she is a cartoon, but what do experts know? It's not like they are experts or anything...
Matthew 7

PreviousNext