incubus and succubus

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 am » by Freeyourmindnow

many people have reported sexual experiences with spirits. In his book "The Terror that Comes in the Night," folklorist David J. Hufford estimates that about 15 percent of people experience being assaulted in their sleep by an unknown entity at some point in their lives.

This phenomenon is not new, and is the basis for medieval legends about male and female demons. Iincubus and succubus.

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon or supernatural being appearing in dreams, who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death. In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them.

what about you? did you ever had sex with a ghost? :ghost:

http://news.discovery.com/human/pop-sta ... 20928.html
Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 1:20 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I think I may have had numerous experiences with succubi....

There was lots of spirits involved and when I awoke in the morning my dick was sore and she (they when I was lucky) had disappeared just like a ghost :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 1:25 am » by Freeyourmindnow

Fatdogmendoza wrote:I think I may have had numerous experiences with succubi....

There was lots of spirits involved and when I awoke in the morning my dick was sore and she (they when I was lucky) had disappeared just like a ghost :mrgreen:

haha yes i know that feeling mendoza :mrgreen: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Freeyourmindnow wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:I think I may have had numerous experiences with succubi....

haha yes i know that feeling mendoza :mrgreen: :cheers:

:sunny: Pleased you were'nt offended :D
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:49 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Freeyourmindnow wrote:Image

many people have reported sexual experiences with spirits. In his book "The Terror that Comes in the Night," folklorist David J. Hufford estimates that about 15 percent of people experience being assaulted in their sleep by an unknown entity at some point in their lives.

This phenomenon is not new, and is the basis for medieval legends about male and female demons. Iincubus and succubus.

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon or supernatural being appearing in dreams, who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death. In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them.

what about you? did you ever had sex with a ghost? :ghost:

http://news.discovery.com/human/pop-sta ... 20928.html

Timing was right , couldn't resist...

Upload to Disclose.tv

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook