Infant formula full of toxins

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 8:47 pm » by Drjones

Infant formula full of toxins that cause inflammation and diabetes
http://www.wddty.com/infant-formula-ful ... betes.html
Baby and infant formula and foods are full of toxins that could cause inflammation and diabetes later on in life, researchers have discovered.

Levels of the toxin AGE (advanced glycation end) often double in infants once they move from the breast and start eating commercially-available formulas and foods. The levels are similar to those seen in diabetics, say researchers from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.

Formulas that are processed under high heart can contain 100 times more AGEs than human breast milk, say the researchers. AGEs are toxic glucose by-products are found in most processed foods that are heated during their manufacture, and especially in infant formulas.

However, their findings also suggest that adults should avoid processed foods, especially if they already are diabetic or pre-diabetic.
(Source: Diabetes Care, 2011; 34: 1610).

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 4:29 pm » by Keniwaki

I think we are over-feeding our kids. I feed slightly less portion of " suggested portion"!
And I do try to cook my BB fresh stuff whenever I can.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 4:50 pm » by Elnorel

Yeah, sounds logical to me.

Just do a bit of research. What did the babies get lets say 200 years ago, or 100 years ago.
They didn't have diabetes back then and all manner of other nasty 21st century conditions.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 am » by Keniwaki

Just take a look at some religious paintings of "baby Jesus", which I'm sure they are modeled after real people. You don't see fat ass BB Jesus. Now, they wanna fatten up babies so bad they actually have cholesterol in milk powder.
If I follow their instruction, my BB would look like a mashumalo-man.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 pm » by Drjones