Initiation rituals from around the world...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:32 am » by Kinninigan

Initiation rituals from around the world...

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A manhood Initiation ritual, held in the Sepik River area, Papua New Guinea.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The NWO enforcement agency Oakland branch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 am » by Kinninigan

Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiation into the Masonic Lodge (Grand Orient de France 1939)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Mexican gets "jumped into" MS-13 street gang:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 3:51 am » by Cornbread714

We just used to go to the whorehouses ("Boystown") across the border in Mexico when we turned 16, or so.

Simple, uncomplicated and most of all - FUN!

I guess those days are over now...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 am » by Kayla

A manhood inituation ritual doesn't sound to healthy Lol.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 am » by Garciaface

I’ve got sad info for all females who use DTV. Most of these “cults”, “brotherhoods”, “clubs”, and “rites” joined into by their boyfriends, husbands, brothers, and fathers, are ten to the eleven fold worse than depicted in these videos. These guys not only swear allegiances to the “brotherhood” above their own families, they use highly disgusting, sadistic, and defaming rituals to initiate the designee into the cult in a demoralizing manner that gets them psychologically entrenched into the sect. Knights Templar’s members, for instance, used to have to lick the assholes of the other members as they performed the “final initiatory rite”. Freemasons follow this decree. As do many other cults, like Knights of Columbus (who do it to a goat), and several other “catholic” or “catholic-like” cults.

When you see Police Departments, like Alameda CO Sherriff‘s Office (one of the most Freemasonic cult police agencies in the entire Union) performing rituals like these, it’s because their leaders are Freemasons or Knights of Columbus; something most people in the agency NEVER, EVER, EVER learn. US Border Patrol is run by Freemasons, as is ICE, DEA, and ATF. The FBI is run by a homosexual cult of the Saturnian (or Saturninian) Brotherhood. Herbert Hoover himself started this cult membership, for he was one of them before he became a FBI forefather.

The fact is, there is so much cocksucking and cornholing going on in the US government, that it’s of major surprise to me that not one single wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, or daughter has come out to spill the beans on the biggest deception in human history, and that is that our “tough guy” clubs are just a bunch of faggots.

P.S. Knights of Columbus kill the goat after they lick its asshole clean. Then, they eat it. Yeah, sacrifice is still being practiced in the United States. Legally, because ALL facets of US control are run by members of the aforementioned clubs.

Have a nice day.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:01 am » by Kayla

Down here in Wales they just shag sheep for their rituals Lol.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:17 am » by Garciaface

Shag sheep. I love that.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 am » by Gonzo63

garciaface wrote:I’ve got sad info for all females who use DTV. Most of these “cults”, “brotherhoods”, “clubs”, and “rites” joined into by their boyfriends, husbands, brothers, and fathers, are ten to the eleven fold worse than depicted in these videos. These guys not only swear allegiances to the “brotherhood” above their own families, they use highly disgusting, sadistic, and defaming rituals to initiate the designee into the cult in a demoralizing manner that gets them psychologically entrenched into the sect. Knights Templar’s members, for instance, used to have to lick the assholes of the other members as they performed the “final initiatory rite”. Freemasons follow this decree. As do many other cults, like Knights of Columbus (who do it to a goat), and several other “catholic” or “catholic-like” cults.

When you see Police Departments, like Alameda CO Sherriff‘s Office (one of the most Freemasonic cult police agencies in the entire Union) performing rituals like these, it’s because their leaders are Freemasons or Knights of Columbus; something most people in the agency NEVER, EVER, EVER learn. US Border Patrol is run by Freemasons, as is ICE, DEA, and ATF. The FBI is run by a homosexual cult of the Saturnian (or Saturninian) Brotherhood. Herbert Hoover himself started this cult membership, for he was one of them before he became a FBI forefather.

The fact is, there is so much cocksucking and cornholing going on in the US government, that it’s of major surprise to me that not one single wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, or daughter has come out to spill the beans on the biggest deception in human history, and that is that our “tough guy” clubs are just a bunch of faggots.

P.S. Knights of Columbus kill the goat after they lick its asshole clean. Then, they eat it. Yeah, sacrifice is still being practiced in the United States. Legally, because ALL facets of US control are run by members of the aforementioned clubs.

Have a nice day.

As a gay man, I take offense with your post. Two points I'd like to make: the type of male to male sexual activity that you allege these brotherhoods (for lack of a better term) employ have more to do with power, domination, and gaining loyalty through blackmail than anything approaching sexuality. I would describe such acts as akin to normal sexuality as rape or sexual intimidation. I also strongly object to the use of the slur 'faggot.' This is the 21st century man. You wouldn't call a Jew a kike, or a black person a nigger, would you? Unless I'm way off and you're just a bigot.

Have a nice day.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm » by Kinninigan

garciaface wrote:I’ve got sad info for all females who use DTV. Most of these “cults”, “brotherhoods”, “clubs”, and “rites” joined into by their boyfriends, husbands, brothers, and fathers, are ten to the eleven fold worse than depicted in these videos. These guys not only swear allegiances to the “brotherhood” above their own families, they use highly disgusting, sadistic, and defaming rituals to initiate the designee into the cult in a demoralizing manner that gets them psychologically entrenched into the sect. Knights Templar’s members, for instance, used to have to lick the assholes of the other members as they performed the “final initiatory rite”. Freemasons follow this decree. As do many other cults, like Knights of Columbus (who do it to a goat), and several other “catholic” or “catholic-like” cults.

Have a nice day.

Well if you have any video your welcome to contribute to this post. Post a mason licking an anus on video. Otherwise its just conjecture.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm » by Kinninigan

kayla wrote:Down here in Wales they just shag sheep for their rituals Lol.

:D

Next