Inside Job video

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 24, 2008 7:03 pm » by domdabears

Writer

PostMon Nov 24, 2008 11:08 pm » by willease4

Being a 9/11 truther, I have to say this video offers nothing other than a slideshow
of NWO propaganda with a catchy song used in other videos...
Breaks my heart most people believe the "official story", but this kind of video does
not help the cause of truth.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 3:19 am » by domdabears

willease4 wrote:Being a 9/11 truther, I have to say this video offers nothing other than a slideshow
of NWO propaganda with a catchy song used in other videos...
Breaks my heart most people believe the "official story", but this kind of video does
not help the cause of truth.

i thought it was good. sorry if you were hoping for some kind of documentary, and how the hell do you think this dont help the cause of truth? if you got a video that can wake up the entire mass, then i would love to see it.

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 6:02 am » by Hesop

I liked it Domdabears. Showing the families hypnotized by the tube is always a good point to make, why so many are blinded.

A lot better than this one you posted:Image
I'm still recovering from that.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 7:01 am » by domdabears

:lol: LOL Jesus i was not expecting that when i opened the thread. :clapper:

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 am » by Hesop

Thanx for the smiles! :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 8:27 am » by domdabears

We're all still waiting willease4 for your expertise on how to reveal the truth to the public. Obviously the video dont have some smartass giving facts (dont get me wrong, i love those videos too), but you cant fuckin say that this isnt giving out any truth. It does have a lot of pictures in it, but a picture paints a thousand words. And another thing, i honestly wasnt trying to wake anyone up here because the mass at this site is obviously already woken up for just goin to a site like this. IMO. i just like to share stuff if anyone here hasnt seen it yet.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 pm » by Iwgmac8

Nothing wrong with a refresher course every now and then . Excellent video domda. Keep it up. :look:
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

PostTue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 pm » by MikeyGonebad

Mikey Gonebad here. Thanks for posting my Inside Job video here. It's had a lot of hits on YouTube, 59k in 1 month. The artist, David Dees, hits the comment section on there regularly and helps me wake the ones who have questions about the vid. He also helps me fend-off the vicious zioninst disinfo shills who skurry around and try to discredit the info before more eyes are opened to the genocidal ways of the terror-state of Israel. This video is a kick in the balls to the true culprits of 9/11...Israel and Mossad. Thanks again and please stop by the "comment" section on YT and join the battle against disinfo-agent filth.

Mikey Gonebad

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 am » by Grodenbarg

The sad thing is, that many sheeple (people) are so lazy and ignorant that they do not take the time to research this information themselves to confirm it and wake up. Instead they believe the bullshit, or lack of in the MEDIA and dis regard this important information as "Conspiracy theory" and literally flame/ slander the messengers who bring these dire warnings. :(

The sheeple have begged for their destruction, and they shall be delivered to it i s the stay asleep. :o

Next