Inside LSD

Writer

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 am » by Building Sounds

LSD is great but seems to take a backseat to psilocybin in health benefits, I think. LSD seems to be too unpredictable, and it's hard to source (unless you make it yourself) so you never know quite what you are getting. Add to that - it's not really natural, it's a synthesized mimic of LSA, and to me synthesized versions of drugs (X compared to Sass, LSD to LSA, rock DMT to ayahuasca, etc) seem to be a lot more unpredictable with the scenarios they present you. I think growing and picking your own mushrooms takes out a lot of the doubt and although different shrooms seem to have different personalities, they all seem to present the same message as long as you don't disrespect them.

Although, I have to say, LSD was the first moment I realized the world was more than I could see with my eyes, and set me on a course towards future spiritual enlightenment, and I'm very thankful for that. In the Sunshine, on a breezy late Summer day with the birds singing and leaves swaying - the trip can be overwhelming with its beauty. It's also the best shower you'll ever have...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 am » by Mediasorcerer

great vid,fascinating,good post dammit,good post already.

ya,brings back memories,haha,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 5:44 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 am » by Nakchopoe

harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's a shame this girl was inside a building and getting interviewed. IMO psychedelics are best used in nature.
But nonetheless, she looks pretty (happy) with her orange! :sunny:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm » by Frutty

e6722maj wrote:best/worst trip i ever had was when a friend who was also a dealer gave me some acid freebies. they were the thin edge strips left over after trimming the sheet. i was duly warned - 'be careful this is strong.. '.

' yeah whatever ' i said and necked the lot. cut to two hours later and i was off my head, totally screwed up. i thought people were breaking down the door, freaked out and went wandering the estate at 3 am, somehow ending up at a friend's flat, who looked at me and said ' you tripping man?' with a concerned expression. bless his heart, he let me in, put on some pink floyd, lit some candles and said 'chill out mate'. he even persuaded my girlfriend not to give me too hard a time when she eventually figured out where i was.

No worries, the same thing happened to this girl in the 1960's

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien51:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 pm » by Frutty

LSD Being Tested on British Troops

:lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 pm » by Will69ease

I was once told that you'll never look at anything the same after just one trip. That proved to be true because even to this day (twenty years later) I still put crystals in the east windows and listen the Pink Floyd. My favorite trips were at Disney at night.
"Little jacky paper" was the most fun for five dollars you could ever have...so long as you don't have hidden issues that can turn a trip into a living nightmare.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm » by E6722maj

will69ease wrote: My favorite trips were at Disney at night.

that must've been amazing!

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:59 pm » by Will69ease

e6722maj wrote:
will69ease wrote: My favorite trips were at Disney at night.

that must've been amazing!

The most fun ever playing on the rides tripping balls, and fireworks...oh my god!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 am » by Chrisfryfyi

frutty wrote:LSD Being Tested on British Troops

:lol:

funniest thing ive seen in time

PreviousNext