Inside LSD

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Could LSD be the next drug in your doctor’s arsenal? New experiments have a few researchers believing that this trippy drug could become a pharmaceutical of the future.

Outlawed in 1970, the street drug developed a reputation as the dangerous toy of the counterculture, capable of inspiring either moments of genius or a descent into madness.

Now science is taking a fresh look into this psychedelic world, including the first human LSD trials in more than 35 years.

LSD’s inventor Albert Hofmann called it medicine for the soul. The Beatles wrote songs about it. Secret military mind control experiments exploited its hallucinogenic powers.

Can it possibly enhance our brain power, expand our creativity, or cure diseases?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 11:48 pm » by E6722maj

best/worst trip i ever had was when a friend who was also a dealer gave me some acid freebies. they were the thin edge strips left over after trimming the sheet. i was duly warned - 'be careful this is strong.. '.

' yeah whatever ' i said and necked the lot. cut to two hours later and i was off my head, totally screwed up. i thought people were breaking down the door, freaked out and went wandering the estate at 3 am, somehow ending up at a friend's flat, who looked at me and said ' you tripping man?' with a concerned expression. bless his heart, he let me in, put on some pink floyd, lit some candles and said 'chill out mate'. he even persuaded my girlfriend not to give me too hard a time when she eventually figured out where i was.

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 am » by Nakchopoe

Did Alice see Lucy in the Sky when she jumped into the Diamond rabbit hole?
Or was it the white rabbit that her smart little friend just stole?

freeyourmindnow wrote:Can it possibly enhance our brain power, expand our creativity, or cure diseases?

Yes.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 12:09 am » by Chrisfryfyi

yo free, u should lookin into the doctors that gave some geezer who was wheelchair bound, i mean he couldnt even fukin brush his teath,, and the doctors gave him MDMA aka extacy and i shit u not the bloke was doing backflips within an hour..

that info is out there i just had a qucik look but cant find it, it was by the BBC and its a few years old ..

take it ez free

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am » by Hansom

Yeah I can just see TPTB endorsing this.
It's exactly what they need to control us.
The general public going around in high spirits, fearless and free.
I say put the lsd in the water supply for congress/ parliament, let karma decide what kind of trip they have.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 am » by -Marduk-

Best sex I had on LSD

Awesum, hell of a drug

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 1:43 am » by Aragajag

I had a dabble with it in the early 80's for a year I was having about 3 a week and some were good and some bad as in what chemical was in it, ah the streets u can never trust.
The real thing was awesome, being red green colour blind the colours while tripping was amazing seeing colour I had never before, recently I read of some stories where people named the real colours to friends who were colour blind while on acid.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 am » by -Marduk-

aragajag wrote:I had a dabble with it in the early 80's for a year I was having about 3 a week and some were good and some bad as in what chemical was in it, ah the streets u can never trust.
The real thing was awesome, being red green colour blind the colours while tripping was amazing seeing colour I had never before, recently I read of some stories where people named the real colours to friends who were colour blind while on acid.

ARAGAJAG IN ZE 80s :twisted:

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 1:55 am » by Aragajag

haha close but my hair was straight out from the scalp, no curves or bends.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 2:01 am » by -Marduk-

aragajag wrote:haha close but my hair was straight out from the scalp, no curves or bends.

Next