intelligince man made ...not so !!!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 12:57 am » by Saturnv

so i had an infestation of fruit flies pesky wee critters, so i decided to do an iq test on them i caught some in my demijar with some cider in it once there were 2 now there is 2 thousand i let some go in the kitchin , ok so i got a paper the metro to swat them, some i got some i didnt , ran outa puff !!anyway the ones i DIDNT get attacked me mainly flying into my eyes also they hate coffee and tea but lovve red wine there all dead now i dont put the heating on to expencive yes fruit flies get hypothermia !!!

Initiate

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am » by Jeckk

wut?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 am » by Lucidlemondrop

saturnv wrote:so i had an infestation of fruit flies pesky wee critters, so i decided to do an iq test on them i caught some in my demijar with some cider in it once there were 2 now there is 2 thousand i let some go in the kitchin , ok so i got a paper the metro to swat them, some i got some i didnt , ran outa puff !!anyway the ones i DIDNT get attacked me mainly flying into my eyes also they hate coffee and tea but lovve red wine there all dead now i dont put the heating on to expencive yes fruit flies get hypothermia !!!

The moral to the story is Don't kill Bugs
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 am » by Blacktooth

fuckinghell man thats a crazy post saturn are you for real if so wtf or a windup
QUANTUM PHYSICS WHAT A BUZZ

Writer

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am » by Charliemagpie

Some Deliverance Banjo playing in the background would go well with this post.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 3:57 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Some stuff is just f'ing funny
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 am » by Kayla

I have read a few of saturn's posts now and they all seem a little crazy Lol, entertaining, but crazy.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 5:41 am » by Newearthman

Don't you people realise...We are the "Fruit flies"! We are in the jar :ohno:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 am » by Mrmcnuggets

newearthman wrote:Don't you people realise...We are the "Fruit flies"! We are in the jar :ohno:

:alien51:

[youtube]wXlH4S84GNw&feature=related[/youtube]
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv