Intentions

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 am » by Newearthman


I'm proud of you for following your passion and being brave enough to speak out!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 8:09 am » by Seriouscitizen


Newearthman wrote:I'm proud of you for following your passion and being brave enough to speak out!


Thank you :D

And thank you aswell James :oops:

:hugging:

I wil share some more about the shrooming later on Harb. It was incredible!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 8:52 am » by Eldorado


And thank you aswell James :oops:



Have to admit i was a little turned on at first sight..........



...........like a light switch :mrcool:
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 am » by Knownawareness


I do appreciate that it takes courage to speak on camera.

However I do not see how one could be truly caring about the rest of the world and say “it is one “when anyone who truly cares about the Whole World in which you live could not ever be truly happy or at peace as you have stated. There are people dying all over the world right now, children subject to abuse and molestation millions of people starving to death. Thousands before I even finished Your video.

Viewing the world as real would be a good start, holographic or not it is as real as you will ever know it or see it. Your view is possible because you are not running for your own life. You are viewing the world with “Blinders not Filters ". The world is not going to get better nor change because we are now looking at it with different views. It is going to change when the entire planet shares and helps the rest of the species/race that is in need. The actions of the past do not just disappear because we see them differently, time goes on each day and we age and choose to not hate but love one another more and see and learn less division. Children bombed in Syria today or anywhere where people are suffering, did not incarnate here for that purpose. You are able to talk about your life being good OP because at the moment it is. Yes the world is one and the Multiverse is One inside the One but that does not change the condition of other people’s lives. What is going to change things is if we as the people who are affected by the Real World do something about it together. If armed men smashed through your door this second, would you say “Oh it is fine I incarnated for this reason "!? The reason for your ability to make the video and take mushrooms was about the opportunity you had. Others lack needlessly every day, everywhere and right now. You say you care yet I feel they are not included yet in your daily mind and intentions. Blocking the World’s problems does not make them better or go away, people making them change/stop however will. I cannot see things the way you do OP and that is fine. Many different realities but all the same Actuality and until this changes I will not be at peace or ever truly happy.

Now I have said and done some crazy things and even posted videos here on DTV based on my own intentions mixed with information that I put together. I never however thought that I could change the world with just a good heart and mind about others. I have since removed every video that I feel is misleading or totally crazy, I admit I almost went off the "deep end". Reality of facts pulled me back. All the best.

Knownawareness

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 4:00 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Knownawareness wrote:I do appreciate that it takes courage to speak on camera.

However I do not see how one could be truly caring about the rest of the world and say “it is one “when anyone who truly cares about the Whole World in which you live could not ever be truly happy or at peace as you have stated. There are people dying all over the world right now, children subject to abuse and molestation millions of people starving to death. Thousands before I even finished Your video.

Viewing the world as real would be a good start, holographic or not it is as real as you will ever know it or see it. Your view is possible because you are not running for your own life. You are viewing the world with “Blinders not Filters ". The world is not going to get better nor change because we are now looking at it with different views. It is going to change when the entire planet shares and helps the rest of the species/race that is in need. The actions of the past do not just disappear because we see them differently, time goes on each day and we age and choose to not hate but love one another more and see and learn less division. Children bombed in Syria today or anywhere where people are suffering, did not incarnate here for that purpose. You are able to talk about your life being good OP because at the moment it is. Yes the world is one and the Multiverse is One inside the One but that does not change the condition of other people’s lives. What is going to change things is if we as the people who are affected by the Real World do something about it together. If armed men smashed through your door this second, would you say “Oh it is fine I incarnated for this reason "!? The reason for your ability to make the video and take mushrooms was about the opportunity you had. Others lack needlessly every day, everywhere and right now. You say you care yet I feel they are not included yet in your daily mind and intentions. Blocking the World’s problems does not make them better or go away, people making them change/stop however will. I cannot see things the way you do OP and that is fine. Many different realities but all the same Actuality and until this changes I will not be at peace or ever truly happy.

Now I have said and done some crazy things and even posted videos here on DTV based on my own intentions mixed with information that I put together. I never however thought that I could change the world with just a good heart and mind about others. I have since removed every video that I feel is misleading or totally crazy, I admit I almost went off the "deep end". Reality of facts pulled me back. All the best.

Knownawareness


You give a very grounded comment. I like it. And to me it is true aswell to a certain level.
But i have to say though: This quote from you: 'I never however thought that I could change the world with just a good heart and mind about others'.
So if you havent tought this or tried this, it is impossible to know any expected results.

It is my truth to believe in reincarnation. But you have not yet heard my full perspective on it. As i havent heard a full perspective on yours. But i have to say there is much to counter at your story.

From another dimension, time and emotions are perceived differently. Because you can see their place in a whole.
I am defenitely not saying that the suffereing is needed. I think it is a 'demon' of its on. A monster/system put in place by a collective consciousness, that we perceive and still contribute too. It is a prison. And because the tought behind that 'skeem' has become a growing beast on its own. It is hard to change it. So people will continue to reincarnate into that trauma.

Are you afraid to die? I sure am not. I dont desire it, but i do not fear it either. I would fear a life full of pain and suffering more. Still people have the instinct to survive. And people also have mechanisms in place that 'filter' certain experiences in order to survive. Like pain or mental suffering. This is how psychopaths are 'born'. But this is another story. From the outside we see whole nations suffering. But in the inside it is every man for itself and his or hers survival. And next to that their connection to their land and kin.

In my perpective when you die 'grounded' feelings are mostly peceived from the elemental 'air' perspective. You become connected with everything around you and therefore also see a 'grander' picture instead of an isolated one. The suffering isn't nescecarry. on the contrary. But as long as collective consciousness (unconsciously and intentially by some) energetically contributes to the growth of the beast it can not be stopped in this condense reality.
What would you do if you see your people suffer and you have the choice to reincarnate into that reality. And also have in mind that in the state of consciousness you are by than,. suffering seems 'relative'.

It is horrific. But yes i do belive we energetically and in our consciousness acted out in deeds and atract and repell motion we contribute to this suffering.
Also i have experienced and seen the veil of fear we are covered in on this plain. This fear that also counters us everytime we DO feel that sending out love can be a catalyst to further evolution.

I know there is suffering,. but really, how good could it be when i suffer with them. What would it help. I can only think of the things I KNOW, in my perception of reality, what can contribute. Love is much stronger than fear. And a light heart can light up several people around you. Your intention of love can heal people from fear. I am seeing this happen and i feel this to be true.

Think of the word conscious for a minute. What does it mean?
IT means you THINK and FEEL the things that are happening with you. YOU CAN APPOINT AND GROW FROM THEM. That is being conscious. How many people you know are conscious about their thougts and feelings?
Now imagine what this means to their actions, and how their energy is being led to serve their own or other peoples intentions? Wich one do you think it will be? Fear or love?

Initiate
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 pm » by Knownawareness


I said JUST think and change the world with a loving heart and mind. Of course if we all had love there would be no room for hate. This would then remove racism,poverty,lack and all other horrible things our species is subjected to in our current state of division.

Now in regards to reincarnation, I completely agree that we reincarnate and that even others come from different star systems now to be here in certain places. You could say they were able and positioned themselves to be there. Also I do not believe you should perish when I spoke of armed men coming into your house. The reason I even replied at all was due to the notion that you live a different world to me and we are at different inner view points so we see things differently. The world has many possible directions it can take but it will still be the one timeline in the end. The battles in places like Syria are happening on this timeline for anyone who looks into it. Your world is my world I am part of you and you are part of me and the rest of DTV is part of us and that is part of the world and existence. The world in which we live in and are a part of is going to be the same one when I wake up tomorrow as the timeline is the same. The idea that I incarnated into the life without trouble and current direct fear for my life is again wishful thinking. The reason people suffer is due to a course of events leading up into a final outcome where the state of a country then dictates how those people can survive, as again it is all happening in the now on this timeline ,the same timeline. Each person may incarnate to certain places again. The reason for the lack of food is not because of choice of outlook it is due to hard facts that there are cold and heartless people who believe it was ok to starve countries off for their own personal gain. No matter how good you or I feel inside it will not change the carnage left behind by the global elite in the wake of their own selfish intentions. The people awake and conscious working together will. We have to as a collective group have to put the pieces of our divided world back together. Turning our backs and thinking someone else was going to do it has not worked. These problems exist on the ever change timeline but always the same the collective consciousness of our 3D world/timeline. It will get better but it is going to take a while just like it has taken hundreds of years to divide and destroy our world that new people are still being born into and in turn become subject to. Actions will save us.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:40 pm » by 99socks


Knownawareness wrote:I do appreciate that it takes courage to speak on camera.

However I do not see how one could be truly caring about the rest of the world and say “it is one “when anyone who truly cares about the Whole World in which you live could not ever be truly happy or at peace as you have stated. There are people dying all over the world right now, children subject to abuse and molestation millions of people starving to death. Thousands before I even finished Your video.

Viewing the world as real would be a good start, holographic or not it is as real as you will ever know it or see it. Your view is possible because you are not running for your own life. You are viewing the world with “Blinders not Filters ". The world is not going to get better nor change because we are now looking at it with different views. It is going to change when the entire planet shares and helps the rest of the species/race that is in need. The actions of the past do not just disappear because we see them differently, time goes on each day and we age and choose to not hate but love one another more and see and learn less division. Children bombed in Syria today or anywhere where people are suffering, did not incarnate here for that purpose. You are able to talk about your life being good OP because at the moment it is. Yes the world is one and the Multiverse is One inside the One but that does not change the condition of other people’s lives. What is going to change things is if we as the people who are affected by the Real World do something about it together. If armed men smashed through your door this second, would you say “Oh it is fine I incarnated for this reason "!? The reason for your ability to make the video and take mushrooms was about the opportunity you had. Others lack needlessly every day, everywhere and right now. You say you care yet I feel they are not included yet in your daily mind and intentions. Blocking the World’s problems does not make them better or go away, people making them change/stop however will. I cannot see things the way you do OP and that is fine. Many different realities but all the same Actuality and until this changes I will not be at peace or ever truly happy.

Now I have said and done some crazy things and even posted videos here on DTV based on my own intentions mixed with information that I put together. I never however thought that I could change the world with just a good heart and mind about others. I have since removed every video that I feel is misleading or totally crazy, I admit I almost went off the "deep end". Reality of facts pulled me back. All the best.

Knownawareness




+1,000,000



The only good that happy thoughts and looking at things differently do is give us the reason and the power to interact with our world in a manner that is better than we'd be doing otherwise. Attitude means everything. If you sit back and enjoy your happy thoughts but never actually do anything with them otherwise than make yourself feel good, then what is the point? I have seen WAY too many "love and light" people stick their noses up to getting down and dirty with the Reality and helping people- maybe people in ugly situations, maybe they are just people with ugly personalities- because it pops their "happy bubble." That to me, is incredibly self-centered, counter-productive, and really hypocritical. They surround themselves with other flaky people in happy bubbles, and collectively they live in one Giant Happy Bubble until one of them recognizes a dark side in one of the others, or within themselves. Then the bubble pops and makes a huge ugly mess.

I am not dissing on people with positive, optimistic attitudes- just the ones who have figured out that when they stick their head in the sand, the world "isn't ugly anymore."
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 pm » by Seriouscitizen


99socks wrote:
Knownawareness wrote:I do appreciate that it takes courage to speak on camera.

However I do not see how one could be truly caring about the rest of the world and say “it is one “when anyone who truly cares about the Whole World in which you live could not ever be truly happy or at peace as you have stated. There are people dying all over the world right now, children subject to abuse and molestation millions of people starving to death. Thousands before I even finished Your video.

Viewing the world as real would be a good start, holographic or not it is as real as you will ever know it or see it. Your view is possible because you are not running for your own life. You are viewing the world with “Blinders not Filters ". The world is not going to get better nor change because we are now looking at it with different views. It is going to change when the entire planet shares and helps the rest of the species/race that is in need. The actions of the past do not just disappear because we see them differently, time goes on each day and we age and choose to not hate but love one another more and see and learn less division. Children bombed in Syria today or anywhere where people are suffering, did not incarnate here for that purpose. You are able to talk about your life being good OP because at the moment it is. Yes the world is one and the Multiverse is One inside the One but that does not change the condition of other people’s lives. What is going to change things is if we as the people who are affected by the Real World do something about it together. If armed men smashed through your door this second, would you say “Oh it is fine I incarnated for this reason "!? The reason for your ability to make the video and take mushrooms was about the opportunity you had. Others lack needlessly every day, everywhere and right now. You say you care yet I feel they are not included yet in your daily mind and intentions. Blocking the World’s problems does not make them better or go away, people making them change/stop however will. I cannot see things the way you do OP and that is fine. Many different realities but all the same Actuality and until this changes I will not be at peace or ever truly happy.

Now I have said and done some crazy things and even posted videos here on DTV based on my own intentions mixed with information that I put together. I never however thought that I could change the world with just a good heart and mind about others. I have since removed every video that I feel is misleading or totally crazy, I admit I almost went off the "deep end". Reality of facts pulled me back. All the best.

Knownawareness




+1,000,000



The only good that happy thoughts and looking at things differently do is give us the reason and the power to interact with our world in a manner that is better than we'd be doing otherwise. Attitude means everything. If you sit back and enjoy your happy thoughts but never actually do anything with them otherwise than make yourself feel good, then what is the point? I have seen WAY too many "love and light" people stick their noses up to getting down and dirty with the Reality and helping people- maybe people in ugly situations, maybe they are just people with ugly personalities- because it pops their "happy bubble." That to me, is incredibly self-centered, counter-productive, and really hypocritical. They surround themselves with other flaky people in happy bubbles, and collectively they live in one Giant Happy Bubble until one of them recognizes a dark side in one of the others, or within themselves. Then the bubble pops and makes a huge ugly mess.

I am not dissing on people with positive, optimistic attitudes- just the ones who have figured out that when they stick their head in the sand, the world "isn't ugly anymore."


I guessed we past that stage of knowingness. This is something no other than logic to me. But i guess sometimes we have to state the obvious. Our expectations of our fellow humans could be to high in times (I often have high expectations of people) Or low as seen in these comments,. But i warn 'you' not to be to selfrightious, i can't think of a better word, on this one. One can only truly KNOW from within themself. That means that what YOU know is for sure in how you know a human thinks and feels. The rest is just a guess. If you guess you KNOW all this but others don't therefore you cannot judge if they are trustworthy, you will constantly live in a state of 'fear'. And isn't FEAR the opposite of LOVE?
There is plenty of material and experience to investigate on this: If we are all connected this means when ONE learns, and this one becomes a group. And the size of the group reaches a critical level the knowledge gained in this group will pass on to the entire humanity. ( 100th monkey test).

So if you, socks and knownawareness, know actions are required,. All other people i know, know action is required,. why assume others don't either. FIRST ASK then assume. To my opinion this is a part of being conscious. observe check and appoint.

As to your reply Knowingness. You repeat the same statements made in the first reply. And I do get the point. And i also already said i agree. But it seems that you are saying that being conscious and having a mindset focused on hapiness can't cooporate with having intentions in helping people? How can you prove this? Where is it logical to assume that helping people wont make you happy? You disclaim happiness to be a mechanism to help be conscious but you cannot deside for people what makes them happy. Or can you? I think i can imagine where you come from. Correct me if i am wrong but it seems like you think that choosing the actions that make you happy will be selfdestructing or even destructing the world? I might be verty unique but, i think i am not, and i think people like Dan Winter discussing fractality and feng shui and how this ties in with Bliss, show how actually simple things as nature and fearless connections with other people are that what make people blissfull.

Initiate
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am » by Knownawareness


Seriouscitizen wrote:As to your reply Knowingness. You repeat the same statements made in the first reply. And I do get the point. And i also already said i agree. But it seems that you are saying that being conscious and having a mindset focused on hapiness can't cooporate with having intentions in helping people? How can you prove this? Where is it logical to assume that helping people wont make you happy? You disclaim happiness to be a mechanism to help be conscious but you cannot deside for people what makes them happy. Or can you? I think i can imagine where you come from. Correct me if i am wrong but it seems like you think that choosing the actions that make you happy will be selfdestructing or even destructing the world? I might be verty unique but, i think i am not, and i think people like Dan Winter discussing fractality and feng shui and how this ties in with Bliss, show how actually simple things as nature and fearless connections with other people are that what make people blissfull.


I am all for helping people and I feel I have a pretty understanding heart and I care for the whole world.
What I am saying is it is going to take a lot more than people who agree sitting around and talking about how it helps to be a caring loving person. This does not fix any of the problems currently in our broken world. My point this if everyone did than we would have less things to fix and alter for the better right now,
99socks said it perfectly " Living in a Happy Bubble ". Interacting with other happy bubbles creates the ability to neglect or fully ignore the real word on its current timeline. We need people to change and see yes I agree but it is not going to just happen. Choosing the changes and making the changes is what has to happen,
removing the problems rather than just pointing them out as One World Group.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Knownawareness wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:As to your reply Knowingness. You repeat the same statements made in the first reply. And I do get the point. And i also already said i agree. But it seems that you are saying that being conscious and having a mindset focused on hapiness can't cooporate with having intentions in helping people? How can you prove this? Where is it logical to assume that helping people wont make you happy? You disclaim happiness to be a mechanism to help be conscious but you cannot deside for people what makes them happy. Or can you? I think i can imagine where you come from. Correct me if i am wrong but it seems like you think that choosing the actions that make you happy will be selfdestructing or even destructing the world? I might be verty unique but, i think i am not, and i think people like Dan Winter discussing fractality and feng shui and how this ties in with Bliss, show how actually simple things as nature and fearless connections with other people are that what make people blissfull.


I am all for helping people and I feel I have a pretty understanding heart and I care for the whole world.
What I am saying is it is going to take a lot more than people who agree sitting around and talking about how it helps to be a caring loving person. This does not fix any of the problems currently in our broken world. My point this if everyone did than we would have less things to fix and alter for the better right now,
99socks said it perfectly " Living in a Happy Bubble ". Interacting with other happy bubbles creates the ability to neglect or fully ignore the real word on its current timeline. We need people to change and see yes I agree but it is not going to just happen. Choosing the changes and making the changes is what has to happen,
removing the problems rather than just pointing them out as One World Group.


I appreciate you commening and speaking your heart and mind. In my mindset i allow people to have free will, because i trust the,. An i belive when i free them of my set of beliefsystems and judgements they will also gain trust back in themself. I can only speak for me. As you can only speak for you in the end. THe difference in being connected and being seperate, in my observation, is fear of love. DO you trust, and therefor love, that the state of consciousness a person is in will contribute to growth. Or do you fear that the state of consciousness your fellow humans are in will contribute to disctruction. Do you accept people have actual free will. To me it isn't that everyone likes what is happening and is fine with it. But are they consciouss enough to see what is happening around, BUT ALSO INSIDE of them.

Yes i have seen in my own experience that being conscious directly effects what happends in the material world around you. So that is why i am advocating to become conscious about your intentions. What you or i do with is remains free will. The only guide i have is that i do my best to feel good about the things that i do. And never stop learning. I cannot judge or assume what it is that make people happy. IT also depends on what you conceive as being. That depends on HOW CONSCIOUS YOU ARE ABOUT YOU INSIDE> Do you have the right 'label' for the right feeling. To me being happy is being centered and focused. IN balance. And in that state of mind i can fully use my free will to direct and act fully with al of my energies on the subjects that i want to focus on. Like healing the world.

So thank you for commenting. I think i do understand where you are coming from. And i respect that you see the suffering and point out that it needs help.


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook