Intentions

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 3:51 pm » by Knownawareness

Seriouscitizen wrote:Yes i have seen in my own experience that being conscious directly effects what happends in the material world around you.

It may alter your perception of the world around you but not physically alter the state of it. I can prove this to you by the following.

In your life you experienced/or can have knowledge of:

The inside job 9/11 attack.
The Tsunami in Japan.
The ongoing false war on terror.
The everyday ongoing battles of innocents in Syria.
The uprising of Spanish Citizens over Austerity.
The millions starving over the planet.
Obama is the current President of USA.

Another example of the fact you cannot physically change the world around you is that your conscious mind does not manifest/maintain the World in which you live. You manifest on the World. Your thoughts do not or cannot ever change the world or its condition. IF this was the case some on the earth would not see the starving children that exist, as they would be on a different timeline therefore experience a different state/condition of that Country.

You thinking that your intentions are good and helping people to find themselves inside and out does not remove the problems that still exist. It is a good thing and you do deserve to receive good back, this however is not always the case. You may or may not get good things for your actions. Children dying at an age before they learn the meaning of the word " intent " or " intentions " is not fair or just. It simply is and that is what happened in Your reality and My reality and all who read this. The world is in a bad condition due to the lack of loving people creating the standards in which we live. THIS is Freewill of the past, it does not change, it can only be changed and made better by future actions. Your thoughts may help others from now and in the future but it cannot change the past of everyone currently living on the planet at this time.

Now I am not saying it is not good to think positive to help change the/our current world for the better. I am also not saying that it will not help at all. The mere fact of thinking positive is an ability based on your current location in the world. Happy people sharing things with happy people is not including the unhappy people. No one stopping to help their neighbor creates a divide. The division exists until all see that division is the problem. War is wrong. Racism is wrong. Hurting Animals is wrong. Famine is unnecessary at anytime.

I know who I am inside and need no labels because this is not " knowing " and " balanced". No thought will ever remove the current conditions caused by the past Freewill choices of man. Thinking that you can shut your eyes and open them in a world now changed, just based on the way of a new perception of life is a delusion.

So your consciousness mind does not maintain Earth. So your ability can only go as far as helping people become aware of the world and how it could be. This could then make the next freewill decisions of others change as they choose to change themselves. This will not EVER change the world physically.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I am sorry Knownawareness because i'd rather say this to you in person, because right now i don't know were you 'knowledge' is based upon or what your personal patterns are that give you this point of perception. Obviously it doesn't resonate with me. But i'm sure there a lot of people that do resonate with you. But to me the simple fact that you miss to point out that it is all a PERSONAL perception of YOU. Tells me you lack a base of personal conscious awareness. That the material world cannot be changed by having focus points trough collective consciouness is MY truth. And because i share it with several other people sharing the same experiences makes it a collective truth. wich rules out the possibility of an illusion. Realtity isn't a democracy in where the majority decides wich is true or false or can judge in any way. That is an old dogma put in place by several beliefsystems. May i remind you on your quote that you never tried or believed that you can change reality by focusing on it? This rules out that you could have any CONSCIOUS experience in wich this actually happened. Being that manifestations happends with conscious intention. So to MY OPINION and experience when you don't believe you can do it. You will never do it. And if it does. You will disclaim it as mere coincedence. It is a choice on how you perceive it, yes.

I respect your opinion, but i would love it if you also state it as it is. A opinion. I want to adivise you to be conscious like that. You see i appreicate the things you put out. And the world needs help. Part of being conscious inside opens up portals in wich you actually FEEL the pain of the world. You don't have to believe me. But that is another story. You don't have to convince me the world is in pain. I know it. But thanks anyway for being fullhearted about it.
I know i might be out of line here and you may perceive me as a wacko. But i think you can be a good help for the world if you try and discover those patterns you have. To clean up. IT helps you get in tune with 'the field', have you heard of that. This field will give you the inspiration you need to battle the fear and pain that causes people to be locked up in this system in wich they arent able to wake up and die of hunger. I studied anthopologie and sociology for a year and ive seen a lot of that suffering you speak off. I currently work temporarely in a cemetary in wich burry 2 too 3 people under the age of 50 dying of cancer. I think most of us know where the cancer comes from right? These things are real... But i personally do feel like people as Dan Winter and others have locked in to some universal knowledge that is one the the biggest weapons that can be used, ever. And its called colective consciousness.
At least thanks for reading this ;) And if you have the chance look into the 100th monkey experiment. IT tells a lot about how changes in consciousness do have effect. And if you don't want to thats fine by me. Free will remember :D

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm » by *WillEase*

I was just curious so sorry about this being slightly off topic. What did you think of this...
nem-s-epic-love-song-strange-and-beautiful-t79268.html

Sorry, only US and Canadian citizens may apply.

http://freebiemoneyprinter.com/cp6.php?user=willease

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I did respond to that Will. IT makes me shy. Also i believe i have said anything there is to be said. I have high respect for NEM doing it. But i'm not sure if ill give in to the purpuse of it. If the purpose that he stated is actually the purpose that he is after. I think there a multiple layers behind his intentions.. mysterious eeh ;) NEM is awesome, for sure, for doing it :) Don't you agree?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:49 pm » by *WillEase*

Seriouscitizen wrote:I did respond to that Will. IT makes me shy. Also i believe i have said anything there is to be said. I have high respect for NEM doing it. But i'm not sure if ill give in to the purpuse of it. If the purpose that he stated is actually the purpose that he is after. I think there a multiple layers behind his intentions.. mysterious eeh ;) NEM is awesome, for sure, for doing it :) Don't you agree?

In one hand I thought it was kind of sweet. On the other, kind of creepy.

Sorry, only US and Canadian citizens may apply.

http://freebiemoneyprinter.com/cp6.php?user=willease

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm » by Knownawareness

Please do not change my words.

Knownawareness wrote: I never however thought that I could change the world with just a good heart and mind about others.

The word just here is important.

You are part of the world on this level of existence. You see me from your perspective and I see you from my own that does no make it your world and my world. This makes it ACTUALITY. You can think you are changing the world but it is not completely correct it is your decoding of the world that is and will be. The people all over the world are the same today as they were yesterday(spirit not saying they dont change). Your world has pain because it is the very same world that we all see. The people around you agree they see the same world as this again is ACTUALITY. If I went to where you are in the world and you saw me and I saw you, then it would be the same world I left my Country from. Our constant ACTUALITY does not change. If it did we would never agree.

Answer YES if it is correct to the following in your reality.

1. Is Obama currently president in the USA?

2. Did the Tsunami hit Japan last year?

3. Is there current talks regarding Iran and Nuclear Weapons in your news or can you see this if you search?

Just like this e.g ( 1. YES )

Your world is my world and its condition is the same, if this does not resonate with you then I am afraid there is nothing you can do and to explain it one step further. We are on the same Consciousness level that allows form to materialize so we are. Your happy feeling world inside and out contains the same conditions, and problems when you look for or at them and we as the world are either going to accept this or deny it. Denial is simply not dealing with our current collective ACTUALITY.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm » by Newearthman

Seriouscitizen wrote:But i'm not sure if ill give in to the purpuse of it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:love:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Knownawareness wrote:

Just like this e.g ( 1. YES )

Your world is my world and its condition is the same, if this does not resonate with you then I am afraid there is nothing you can do and to explain it one step further. We are on the same Consciousness level that allows form to materialize so we are. Your happy feeling world inside and out contains the same conditions, and problems when you look for or at them and we as the world are either going to accept this or deny it. Denial is simply not dealing with our current collective ACTUALITY.

LOL 1.YES. `so what about it? Sorry for splitting hairs but actually the only ACTUALITY here and now is me sitting in behind the pc in my room and the feelings i have with that. MY here and now. Only when i turn on the tv and connect with the (fear) message it is sending me i connect with the reality in other places.

So all this what you posted happening and has come up to this point. What about it?

Me personally i try to make focus points for the collective consciouness and help out here and there by talking to people and giving them undconditional love. And besides that i volunteer for a conscious political party. If you have more activities we can do please appoint them. i am more than ready to help with my talents :)

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook