Intentions

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:10 pm » by Seriouscitizen

So this is my first (public) vid, ever recorded. Its a bit chaotic, i guess i make myself nervous while looking at the screen. Is it cause of my good looks? hmm could be.

I've been away from the net for a week or so. Samuelthemule and I have been meeting up the past week. Together with another friend from the Resistance2010.com.
Talking and meeting up with other like minded people has accelerated my growth in consciousness immensely. The only problem with that is that the energy becomes so big and events/manifestations follow up so quickly, that it is hard to ground and focus. For me it isn't that hard in practical every day life, but when transmuting and getting out the info, its a different story.

Sam has inspired me, and all the past events from the last week have inspired me, you guys and gals inspired me, the world inspired me. There is so much to get into, i guess i choose to get away from all of the info for a while in order not to loose it :D

I hope Sam find his way home safe by now. And me and him have experienced enough to fill up 20 pages i guess. :S

Ok i wanted to make a first vid. That one got caught of so i made another one. I start of with saying that i want to talk about focus point. And than i loose focus myself and start ranting.. lol. I guess you can see it as a little introduction to myself. And the rest is just, stored up information :vomit: its way out. Truth is we all know everything. YES YOU DO TOO. Its just filtered. So a little video like this could get away some filters and allow you te get some trust back in YOU.

I also had the most amazing shrooming experience this weekend i'd like to share if anyone likes to read about.
OK ranting again...

Here it is.. tum tum tum

Upload to Disclose.tv

ehhhmmm
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 pm » by Troll2rocks

OMG is this a love triangle I see forming ?

You cheated on NEM with Sam Mule ?

:o

He found his inner tiger perhaps ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 pm » by Noentry

Troll2rocks wrote:OMG is this a love triangle I see forming ?

trust you troll
you trouble maker
:lol:

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:22 pm » by Seriouscitizen

@ troll Ok just to get it out of the way.. and for you to be able to focus on other stuff. I havent cheated. I have to have a relationship in order to cheat. And it requires a love affair besides that relationship. I have neither. :).. To answer you next question. No i and Sam haven't done it. And the one after that. Yes i still love NEM. And the one after that. Yes i like you too.

ok next

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 pm » by Troll2rocks

Noentry wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:OMG is this a love triangle I see forming ?

trust you troll
you trouble maker
:lol:

How dare you ban me! :hell:

Serious, you have some sweet moves man.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:@ troll Ok just to get it out of the way.. and for you to be able to focus on other stuff. I havent cheated. I have to have a relationship in order to cheat. And it requires a love affair besides that relationship. I have neither. :).. To answer you next question. No i and Sam haven't done it. And the one after that. Yes i still love NEM. And the one after that. Yes i like you too.

ok next

You hitting on me baby ? :love:

I'm easy by the way. :flop:

To be honest though, you and NEM did spend all of your time saying how much you were genuinely in love and lust and wanted to be with each other on here. Daily.

Now Sam has stolen you away. Good on sam, poor nem, but what about poor troll sitting masturbating in ze corner ? :cry:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 pm » by Troll2rocks

Hmmmmm you have studied the observer. Interesting subject no ?

Technocalypse.

Search out that 3 part series based on these subjects. Thank me later. (no not in that way) Although...

Seriously though. Seek it out its on YT. It is amazing and goes into all the topics you touched on in great detail.

Enjoy

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 pm » by Cornbread714

Focus is umm... not the feeling I... uh, get... from watching that, umm... uh... video...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 pm » by Spock

Geesh, she reported me. What's the world coming too? It's to where you can't ask a woman to show her tits anymore.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 11:43 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:Geesh, she reported me. What's the world coming too? It's to where you can't ask a woman to show her tits anymore.

All you did was follow her advice in the video, ya know, be yourself, and don't be afraid to ask or do what you want :headscratch:

@Serious.

Check out that documentary series, you will enjoy it, if you are interested in those subjects. Nature of reality, and the human perception via the observer.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook