Interesting NASA video

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:26 pm » by Mumin

I stumbled upon this video...
does anybody know if it has been discussed here before?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 pm » by The57ironman

:banana:

.............woo hoo.....!...destroy the evidence... :lol:

...........great capture , eh'..?

:cheers:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:36 pm » by Mumin

so why is there never high resolution video of these things?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 pm » by Toxic32

Yes we have seen it before but it doesn't hurt to put it back up for anybody that missed it the first time. One of NASA classics. I don't think they ever commented on this footage as it would show them up the lying bastards they are. When they day comes and it will. When they will be held to book for keeping the sheeple in the dark they will get theirs. It's no good the people who work for NASA just claiming to be following orders. They have a greater duty to disclose the truth. Bring back the guillotine. :shooting:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm » by Humanbeing

Definitely missed it last time around! great video. I love the one that starts around 1:10, takes a nice little turn as its flying along! and the other two in the top right hand corner that come in and then stop.
These are the kinds of videos that really give the most evidence and are hard to debunk. Thanks!!

cheers :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:51 pm » by Poooooot

While I was watching that, every time a little thing shot off, I just shook my head thinking "ice particles" because they were all going in the direction ice particles would go, and there was no movement other than the straight line. But, those two little dots in the top right corner of the screen for the last couple of seconds really got my attention. :think:

edit: watching again, they seem to be some sort of reflection (see the smaller, dimmer light in the center of the upper half of the screen move at the exact same speed, in the exact same direction). I'm not convinced this is anything special. :peep:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 7:01 pm » by Ufosarus

could be space sperm :think: