International Space Station UFOs new

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 am » by Shaggietrip


Great thread great man! Keep it up will69ease. Your efforts are most likely seen by people whom dont even come here. I myself have pondered on wether my time is well spent on the Earth size...thread. But just when I am about to stop my efforts I get a message from someone that makes me continue. Trust me I do know the time and effort it takes to put such things together.

From me...Great job and... :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Stay well. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 am » by Will69ease


shaggietrip wrote:Great thread great man! Keep it up will69ease. Your efforts are most likely seen by people whom dont even come here. I myself have pondered on wether my time is well spent on the Earth size...thread. But just when I am about to stop my efforts I get a message from someone that makes me continue. Trust me I do know the time and effort it takes to put such things together.

From me...Great job and... :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Stay well. :cheers:

Thank you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3501
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 am » by Toxic32


I'm with you will. Keep making the effort it's much appreciated by me anyway. I know what it takes to trawl through mountains of files to find these type of pictures.
And it's in your face if you are just visiting this site. We should have a section of must see first thread's if you are interested in this type of information and your's should be at the top of the list.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3501
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 am » by Toxic32


Bump
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 am » by Will69ease


toxic32 wrote:I'm with you will. Keep making the effort it's much appreciated by me anyway. I know what it takes to trawl through mountains of files to find these type of pictures.
And it's in your face if you are just visiting this site. We should have a section of must see first thread's if you are interested in this type of information and your's should be at the top of the list.

Thank you too.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 8:13 am » by Will69ease



Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 3:36 pm » by Deuem




I am liking this one.........This is one of your best ones yet.
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm » by Will69ease


deuem wrote:


I am liking this one.........This is one of your best ones yet.
Deuem :cheers:

Thanks Deuem. I wish I could take credit for discovering this one but...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 pm » by Will69ease


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am » by Will69ease


[youtube]WN8_2FXG-gs&NR=1[/youtube]

I can't believe Streetcap1 blocked me from commenting on his YouTube page!
:x Unbelievable!!!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook