International Space Station UFOs new

Writer

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 pm » by Streetcap1

will69ease wrote:[youtube]WN8_2FXG-gs&NR=1[/youtube]

I can't believe Streetcap1 blocked me from commenting on his YouTube page!
:x Unbelievable!!!

I don't believe it either. :censored:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 pm » by Will69ease

streetcap1 wrote:
will69ease wrote:[youtube]WN8_2FXG-gs&NR=1[/youtube]

I can't believe Streetcap1 blocked me from commenting on his YouTube page!
:x Unbelievable!!!

I don't believe it either. :censored:

Well, either way you got a plug on this thread!

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 pm » by Xtratrance

giusdude wrote:
will69ease wrote:How about this "space debris"?!

the idea that there might be creatures living in space is becoming less and less absurd to me.
look at this thing. how different is it from an ameba? or a jellyfish?
who says that creatures like this need the same kind of substenance that animals on our planet do?
think of those shrimp found living next to those thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean.....
this, dear will, is a "space animal" of some kind.
and that's my two cents about it.....

Now we seem to be getting somewhere here at last, or am i just imagining it?
We seem to be getting more and more reports of jellyfish invasion with our out of date nuclear power stations and with this picture confirming they came from out of space. and more reports of orb like things in our sky, are now in our oceans. I must be a crazy thinking this :pray: :bang; :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:21 pm » by Kerrblur2

Hey what is the Abbreviations for nasa again? besides the obvious?
what do some people call N.A.S.A?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 pm » by Xtratrance

Just something else I've been thinking about lol would it be possible for nasa to experiment on these jellyfish in space then let them go and see what happens when entering our atmosphere it would explain alot about these orb like things we see.

some bits about jellyfish

Jellyfish lifespans typically range from a few hours (in the case of some very small hydromedusae) to several months. Life span and maximum size varies by species. One unusual species is reported to live as long as 30 years. Another species, Turritopsis dohrnii as T. nutricula, may be effectively immortal because of its ability to transform between medusa and polyp, thereby escaping death

The hydromedusa Aequorea victoria.
In 1961, Osamu Shimomura of Princeton University extracted green fluorescent protein (GFP) and another bioluminescent protein, called aequorin, from the large and abundant hydromedusa Aequorea victoria, while studying photoproteins that cause bioluminescence by this species of jellyfish. Three decades later, Douglas Prasher, a post-doctoral scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, sequenced and cloned the gene for GFP. Martin Chalfie of Columbia University soon figured out how to use GFP as a fluorescent marker of genes inserted into other cells or organisms. Roger Tsien of University of California, San Diego, later chemically manipulated GFP in order to get other colors of fluorescence to use as markers. In 2008, Shimomura, Chalfie, and Tsien won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their work with GFP.
Man-made GFP is now commonly used as a fluorescent tag to show which cells or tissues express specific genes. The genetic engineering technique fuses the gene of interest to the GFP gene. The fused DNA is then put into a cell, to generate either a cell line or (via IVF techniques) an entire animal bearing the gene. In the cell or animal, the artificial gene turns on in the same tissues and the same time as the normal gene. But instead of making the normal protein, the gene makes GFP. One can then find out what tissues express that protein—or at what stage of development—by shining light on the animal or cell and observing fluorescence. The fluorescence shows where the gene is expressed

Also this

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 am » by E6722maj

off ISS livestream today (actually it's yesterday now - the 10th anyway)

:headscratch:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 am » by Will69ease

kerrblur2 wrote:Hey what is the Abbreviations for nasa again? besides the obvious?
what do some people call N.A.S.A?

Never A Straight Answer
or
Need Another Seven Astronauts

PostMon Oct 24, 2011 1:58 am » by Aliearia03

Too many say "space junk" lol.. roflmao :look:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 am » by Malogg

amazing thread will69ease

these gifs just are mind candy :banana:

:cheers:
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 am » by Kayla

That's crazy, like a winged being in space.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

PreviousNext