International Space Station UFOs

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 am » by Mouzty


will69ease wrote:Thanks Mouzty!



NP dude :cheers: !!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 am » by Will69ease


mouzty wrote:
will69ease wrote:
mouzty wrote:@ will69ease

Try again pls, it always works fine here!

OK, I got it open in VLC, now how do I record it?


Go to the dropdownlist 'View' and select 'Advanced controls'. Now you'll see a record button at the bottom of the screen, near the play button :flop: .

Btw, you can change the dir where your recorded clips are beeing saved, these files get large quickly :cheers: .

I went to view and advanced controls was not an option. :(

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm » by Alternateworld


I have same prob with vlc Will, i put it down to being the uk version maybe and gave up :bang; If you solve it let me know :flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 12:59 pm » by Mouzty


will69ease wrote:I went to view and advanced controls was not an option. :(


DL latest version..http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 1:03 pm » by Will69ease


mouzty wrote:
will69ease wrote:I went to view and advanced controls was not an option. :(


DL latest version..http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I did that, now it won't open at all. (in VLC anyway)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 1:14 pm » by Mouzty


will69ease wrote:
mouzty wrote:
will69ease wrote:I went to view and advanced controls was not an option. :(


DL latest version..http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I did that, now it won't open at all. (in VLC anyway)


Mmm, got to go now, tonight i'll be back, then we'll solve this sh*t dude :cheers:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook