Interview with greys during major life crisis!

Initiate
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:48 am » by Sketchsi


Look guys, at the time of writing this in 2012, id had a breakdown, but fuck me, i could not write something like this again. I thought id take out the bits I knew was Not my imagination and post them here. I got a lot of stick for this off you guys, but man, ive re-read it, this is utterly weird! All this Id written on disclose, i also said a lot of things that didnt make sense. A lot of people on here were taking the piss, that slowed me down immensly, my channeling skills only lasted a few days. And a lot was said about a ww3, i hope to God that dont happen! interesting read never the less!



Ww3 is the ultimate end of the world scenario. Other possibilities like meteorites and solar flares should be wiped off as a possibility. Because "aliens" would not allow this to happen. But they cannot come down to earth and interfere with our free will.

We must prevent the upcoming war. The war happening is a real possibility.i can see spirits pointing at my phone telling me how important this is. My dreams of ww3 are by far the scariest dreams. I wake up from them, they terrify me.
You think you can just hide? You think they will not blow up where you live? Because danger seems to happen somewhere else ?

Lets look at the chemtrails. Look out your window now, they are always there. They have us on lock. They are spraying chemtrails everywhere. Even at city centres in Wales. You cannot hide from chemtrails. You cannot hide from the war.,which is what I am scared of. And is the reason I have been writing all of this.

We must pull more non believers of conspiracies in, in order to suceed in stopping the war. If we pull enough in, I promise it will stop. We must speak about this more openly. At first it will be embarrassing, that a promise also. But the embaressment must be endured. There are other ways. But this way will be the easiest. I rest my case



Im a grey. Like it or lump it. My alien origins are the greys. I can speak with them, they say this. We are not here to make you laugh. We are here to help you. We have big eyes, for a reason, eyes are windows to the soul. people calling us weird are not aware of who we are. We can have a laugh, our sense of humour is light . we are only here to help. Our logic is denied time after time. Time does not exist. You believe in time, but you do not believe in us. And if you say "i believe time and aliens" why dont you laugh at time? . Why do you not look at the stars, we will give signs if you ask. Shooting stars are meteors . But they are mostly triggered by us. You laugh at us because you are scared. There are scarier people on your planet. You are not real. Nothing is real. Its logic


Evidence evidence evidence. They will bring movies out about us thats for sure. I can see earthquakes,. And paying attention to the vibe my writings are giving is the most helpful evidence. we are only here to help. We are sensitive to thoughts. We read your thoughts and we see your thoughts. We turn your thoughts into digits, and read the digits. We collect digits from your mind. There is a digital dimension, which we can read, amoung other dimensions. Everything is digits. You humans can also read digits. Its not rocket science. Our saucers are vehicles in the playground of space. We are your good friends.we have been watching your planet a long time. We want to write more. We are not evil, if we wanted to destroy you, we would of done that by now. If you want visual evidence, the stars are always out. Ask the stars a question, count on us to answer

Just to clear some things up. I am not actually a grey . But I have been a grey. They have called me there friend and said we have known eachother. Most of us have alien backgrounds. The greys say they have friends reading this

And I need to say. Peoples judgements block my channeling. So try not to judge. Your spelling is what it says on the tin. Your spelling are spells. Judgements are magic spells that affect my channeling. Please refrain.

Us greys can zip through space like a zip strikes down a jacket. We can move from 1 side of the universe to another in less than an instant. Travelling to another universe takes longer. Like a motorway trip in your car. We have seen similiar planets in these (next to) infinite universes that exist. At the edge of your universes are sights words cannot describe. We have not explored everywhere in your universe. Universes are our favorite places. Do universes go on forever ? Nobody knows, because nobody has reached the end of the universe. The universe is not just made from circle planets. There are blocks, multidimensional shapes, spinning disks, mysterious clouds of energy. There is a whole lot to explore. Our planet is nothing like your planet, our structures are tall. We have creatures on our planet, similiar to yours. We dont have pets, we choose not to own life. But within context, our creatures can time travel, and teleport. We have not landed on your planet yet (as far as you know) because of the vibes. They are to different to ours at the moment. It is not the right timeThe greys want to speak about people. It is essential you start taking aliens seriously, we do not care if you call us aliens. It is not about the words you use, but about the feelings attached behind them. There is an ugliness on your planet. You must blank it out. Place all your attention on the truth. You do not need to use the techniques the individuality sketch has said to use. Just do the right thing. Doing the right thing is not a technique. It is built into you. we like to make promises, we promise your world will not end, this is the most important thing. We do not wish to scare you. A war can be seen as a possibility. You will not be able to hide from this war, if it happens. You cannot hide from radiation. This must be avoided at all costs. This is scary, even for us, this would be a dark event. Your planet has took beatings. Ww3 must be avoided for your childrens sake for your families sake, for your friends sake, for gods sake. You/we must work together to stop this. We must use logic, Love and common sense. The war must be prevented

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 am » by Devilishwork


Hey. This might seem a bit odd but is there a way I can private message you on this site? It's hard to explain why I need to contact you on here without saying to much. All I can say is that I don't really want to say what I have to say here because I know how people can react about subjects like this. It's cool if you would rather not though. I understand you might think its odd me asking.

Initiate
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 am » by Sketchsi


Devilishwork wrote:Hey. This might seem a bit odd but is there a way I can private message you on this site? It's hard to explain why I need to contact you on here without saying to much. All I can say is that I don't really want to say what I have to say here because I know how people can react about subjects like this. It's cool if you would rather not though. I understand you might think its odd me asking.

no point asking me anything now brother, im back to normal lol
:bang;

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2450
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm » by Tjahzi


Us greys can zip through space like a zip strikes down a jacket. We can move from 1 side of the universe to another in less than an instant. Travelling to another universe takes longer. Like a motorway trip in your car. We have seen similiar planets in these (next to) infinite universes that exist. At the edge of your universes are sights words cannot describe. We have not explored everywhere in your universe. Universes are our favorite places. Do universes go on forever ? Nobody knows, because nobody has reached the end of the universe. The universe is not just made from circle planets. There are blocks, multidimensional shapes, spinning disks, mysterious clouds of energy. There is a whole lot to explore. Our planet is nothing like your planet, our structures are tall. We have creatures on our planet, similiar to yours. We dont have pets, we choose not to own life. But within context, our creatures can time travel, and teleport.


that's pretty wild :mrgreen:
Image

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:13 am
Location: Planet Earth

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 am » by Schizotoxin


Why do you not look at the stars, we will give signs if you ask. Shooting stars are meteors . But they are mostly triggered by us. You laugh at us because you are scared. There are scarier people on your planet.


Wow, I mean just WOW!
I've had experience with them for 11+ years now, day in, day out. They told me "for the rest of my life" and that was back in 2002 or so and its been this way ever since, they seem to like me or something, seems like they are using me for something.

It was back in the spring of 2003, when this experience was still a new occurrence to me. I had arrived home at night and where I was staying was nice and dark, I always loved astronomy since I was a kid, I was even during some astrophotography at that time to, taking long exposure shots of Mars but, this night I step out of the car and just started looking at the stars, a bright star caught my eye and one of the prominent ones that had been speaking to me said "That star" I can't remember exactly how the rest unfolded, but the next thing I realized, I was being pointed out star after star until I was looking at a straight line of 5 stars directly overhead. He told me "There is something about those stars" I felt like I was given an assignment to figure out, so I went inside grabbed some notebook paper and went back outside and sketched the stars and there positions relative to direction, the line of stars stretched from the northeast to the southwest. I went back inside and pulled up a star chart program I had on my computer and looked up each star, I was able to identify each star with a little bit of info on each star as well. It turned out that all the stars were nearby stars, the furthest star which I remember off the top of my head was Hamal at 66 light years away, it turned out that all the stars luminosities compared to our Sun were similar except Hamal shinning at several hundred suns compared to the others around 50 suns give or take. The temperatures of the stars were similar to each other with the exception of Hamal, which was rather cold in comparison and all the stars were actually binary star systems, except Hamal, of course. I was rather amazed at my conclusion, all those stars are similar to each other, except Hamal. This was very strange to me, because it felt like scientific communication. I recently had finished school for a chemistry degree and I know that in science we have rules, rules, rules and there are always exceptions to the rule too. This felt like the same thing, I was looking at a scientific principle described to me, by showing me stars! It was a few nights later, I was driving down the road and they said "Look up" and I looked into the night sky as I was driving and saw a brilliantly bright meteorite, that blazed across about a quarter of the sky. The very next night I was told to look up again and saw another meteorite that was exactly the same size.

At that time, I was trying to figure out what the hell was happening to me, I was already in the midst of an experience that had been occurring to me for little over a year. I was at the point that I had just lost my mind, I was suffering from a psychotic break. They were trying to convince me that they were really real and can see me, they would tell me things that I was doing or one time I remember I misplaced my keys and I was tearing apart the living room looking for them, a voice inside my head said "bathroom" so I stopped and went to the bathroom and my keys were on the counter. They tried to tell me that they were there, I countered with the argument, no, you are my subconscious, I already knew that I placed the keys on the bathroom counter and forgot about it and somehow a message from my subconscious short-circuited to my conscious via a voice inside my head. I told them that I need information that I could have no previous knowledge of and damn, did they ever deliver!

Thanks for posting your story, I love hearing about other peoples experiences.
I never said I was sane

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:13 am
Location: Planet Earth

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 am » by Schizotoxin


Sketchsi wrote:
Devilishwork wrote:Hey. This might seem a bit odd but is there a way I can private message you on this site? It's hard to explain why I need to contact you on here without saying to much. All I can say is that I don't really want to say what I have to say here because I know how people can react about subjects like this. It's cool if you would rather not though. I understand you might think its odd me asking.

no point asking me anything now brother, im back to normal lol
:bang;


I haven't been normal since December 2001, ask away, though not to certain if I can answer anybody's questions, from my own experiences and from the very few that have felt comfortable talking about it, seems like we understand in our own ways that we are able to put together.
I never said I was sane

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:41 pm » by Zer0


Sketchsi wrote:
Devilishwork wrote:Hey. This might seem a bit odd but is there a way I can private message you on this site? It's hard to explain why I need to contact you on here without saying to much. All I can say is that I don't really want to say what I have to say here because I know how people can react about subjects like this. It's cool if you would rather not though. I understand you might think its odd me asking.

no point asking me anything now brother, im back to normal lol
:bang;


Did you take any drugs before making this thread? :headscratch:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook