Introducing Siri: DARPAs Ghost in Apples Machine

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 pm » by Mediasorcerer

and,of course its listening to every word you speak too,
you see thats how criminals operate,they want to know everything about you,so that at a later date,something can be used against you if needed,honest folks usually mind there own business,unless an obvious crime is committed,thats how you can spot crim inals in action,.behaviour parameters such as this shit.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 11:42 pm » by Ridee

damn it i knew it
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 2:14 am » by Savvymalloy

Great post 2020 some very interesting stuff.

Peace

:cheers:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 am » by Eliakim

Good post, big boys and their toys. Get them hooked on gadgets like a drug. The way of the RAM.

In this context, the writings of Giuseppe Siri, quoted below, take on special significance:

“. . . The seclusion of the conclave is even more necessary today; with modern means, with modern techniques, without complete seclusion, it would not be possible to gain an election against the pressures from outside powers. Today some superpowers (and even some lesser powers) have too great an interest in owning, for their part, through either compliance or weakness [of church leaders], the greatest moral authority in the world. And they would do everything in their power to accomplish this. The pressures to overturn the substance of the law of the conclave would be driven by the desire to obtain this very result.” (See Appendix: Giuseppe Siri - The Election of the Roman Rontiff.)9
From the lines above, it may be inferred that during Siri’s time, not only the European powers, but also the “superpowers” (the U.S.S.R. and U.S.A.—whose governments were both created by Freemasonry) were motivated to “overturn” the “law of the conclave” for their own purposes.

Father Kramer continues:

Fr. Kramer thus concludes his commentary on the12th chapter of The Apocalypse:

“The dragon will want to intimidate the new Pope into non-interference - to let affairs run and develop as heretofore. In that way would he ‘devour the son’ absorb the papacy and alone direct and rule the world.”10 †

http://www.cardinalsiriandtheplotagains ... holars.htm

Check out the 25th November partial solar eclipse. One astrologer that as looked at Washington and the USA astrological chart, as called it the 'Sinister Eclipse'.

5. http://www.starsoverwashington.com/2011 ... sag37.html

Initiate

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 7:24 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

It should be kept in mind that most new technologies stem from military research to some degree or other. It would surprise me more, if apple had developed the entire thing from scratch. Having said that, it would suprise me even more if apple weren't doing some military grade r&d of their own, away from prying eyes...
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 pm » by Elnorel

I think you guys are getting paranoid and way overboard.

Its easy for them to track you no matter what. They have been doing it for 10 years without your knowledge. Do you really thing that iOS5 is JUST bringing this out now? HAR HAR HAR

I have siri on my iOS5 beta and its great. If youre concerned about tracking just enable airplane mode and disable GPS. Easy.

Paranoid freaks.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 pm » by Boondox681

now this is a fucking post :clapper:

i posted this on
Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 pm
technology-freedoms-enemy-t32298.html?hilit=technology

CONVENIENCE

all the great aspects of technology are what people mindlessly suck up everyday.
i live in reality.

TOM/TOM-GPS
it's so convenient to have your little map,isn't it?

CELL PHONES
it's so convenient in case of an emergency,isn't it?

yet they can and do track you with both.
that's the reality of technology.
not the IDEA of how technology should be.

the fuckhead politicians are talking about the demise of our country because of debt and deficits,yet you NEVER hear the word DARPA or about the TRILLION UPON TRILLIONS of dollars they have been given in the black budget....another 2 words you never hear.

awesome,2020

thanx
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 pm » by Boondox681

Paranoid freaks.

just because i'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching me.
oh,wait......they are.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next