"Invisible” Disc In Phoenix Skyline Photo july 18 2010

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 pm » by Raphael


thesaint wrote:Marduk, I feel that you ain't gonna be able to get sense out of this person, he/she is ignorant and just want to spout, I'm going to ignore now, I waited long enough for an answer and don't feel it's worth my time. Person is a cock! and argue with themselves, Fxxxxx moron of the highest plateau.


I am a dick
you waste your life on make-me-believe nonsense
duh

why should we worry about UFOs or the aliens flying them?

DUH HELLO
get with the program

what can you or marduk see happening when they land. :alien51:

eh?
tell me
spread your insight

easy OBVIOUS questions put an end to all this nonsense eh?
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:21 pm » by Raphael


kris75 wrote:
NOW I HOPE WE CAN GET BACK TO THE PHOENIX SKYLINE PHOTO TOPIC! :mrgreen: :)


duh hardly

prove to me HUMANS did not mutilate those animals
HUMANS have a history of sacrificing both animals and HUMANS

so back to my question
should we worry about HUMANS MUTILATING HUMANS or PRETEND ALIENS getting ready to land and harvest human sheeple, where there is no proof?

eh are you that stupid?
remember WWI and WWII
duh both were orchestrated by MEN not ALIENS

your logic is skewered dude
hope the masters don't skewer you with the cattle prod...

get a moooove on ignorant sheeple human being lead to their slaughter
NOT BY ALIENS though

duh I have proof HUMANS do HUMANS harm

I am still waiting for your BULLSHIT proof of aliens on video mutilating cows.
:clapper:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm » by Kris75


raphael wrote:
kris75 wrote:
NOW I HOPE WE CAN GET BACK TO THE PHOENIX SKYLINE PHOTO TOPIC! :mrgreen: :)


duh hardly

prove to me HUMANS did not mutilate those animals
HUMANS have a history of sacrificing both animals and HUMANS

so back to my question
should we worry about HUMANS MUTILATING HUMANS or PRETEND ALIENS getting ready to land and harvest human sheeple, where there is no proof?

eh are you that stupid?
remember WWI and WWII
duh both were orchestrated by MEN not ALIENS

your logic is skewered dude
hope the masters don't skewer you with the cattle prod...

get a moooove on ignorant sheeple human being lead to their slaughter
NOT BY ALIENS though

duh I have proof HUMANS do HUMANS harm

I am still waiting for your BULLSHIT proof of aliens on video mutilating cows.
:clapper:


Image

I THINK YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR PILL TODAY AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR,YOU SHOULD CALL HIM AND TELL HIM HOW YOU ARE FEELING ABOUT ALIENS :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kris75 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm » by Raphael


kris75 wrote:

I THINK YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR PILL AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR,YOU SHOUD CALL HIM AND TELL HIM HOW YOU ARE FELING ABOUT ALIENS :lol: :lol: :lol:


I think folks who believe in UFOs are fucking IGNORANT human beings.
plain and simple :bang;

UFO lunacy will take over from JESUS bullshit dude :rtft:

jesus had us fighting against each other for 2000 years
for the next 2000 years the IGNORANT sheeple will think they are battling a common foe called the ALIEN
:shooting:

when really it will be big brother keeping the herd in check. :clapper:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm » by Kris75


raphael wrote:
kris75 wrote:

I THINK YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR PILL AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR,YOU SHOUD CALL HIM AND TELL HIM HOW YOU ARE FELING ABOUT ALIENS :lol: :lol: :lol:


I think folks who believe in UFOs are fucking IGNORANT human beings.
plain and simple :bang;

UFO lunacy will take over from JESUS bullshit dude :rtft:

jesus had us fighting against each other for 2000 years
for the next 2000 years the IGNORANT sheeple will think they are battling a common foe called the ALIEN
:shooting:

when really it will be big brother keeping the herd in check. :clapper:


THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH PROOF OUT THERE THAT UFOS EXISTS?? I KNOW THAT FOR THE MOST THE UFOS THAT PEOPLE SEE OUT THERE IN THE NIGHT ARE OURS, BUT THEN THE QUESTION IS WHERE DID THIS TECHNOLOGY CAME FROM, DID WE HUMANS CAME UP WHITH THAT TECHNOLOGY RAPHAEL?? WHAT DO YOU THINK?? :think: :mrgreen: :) :lol:

YOU SHOUD CHECK OUT THIS 3 INTERVIEWS
Paul Hellyer was the Defense Minister of Canada from 1963-67
:look: :look: bill-ryan-interviews-paul-hellyer-project-avalon-t27600.html
Last edited by Kris75 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm » by Raphael


kris75 wrote:THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH PROOF OUT THERE THAT UFOS EXISTS?? I KNOW THAT FOR THE MOST THE UFOS THAT PEOPLE SEE OUT THERE IN THE NIGHT ARE OURS, BUT THEN THE QUESTION IS WHERE DID THIS TECHNOLOGY CAME FROM, DID WE HUMANS CAME UP WHITH THAT TECHNOLOGY RAPHAEL?? WHAT DO YOU THINK?? :think: :mrgreen: :) :lol:


NAZI GERMANY gave us the technology?

IF V2 rockets became ICBM became supposedly the RIGHT STUFF that got us to the MOON
THEN what did we do with the NAZI flying saucer techology?

I guess they tossed it aside eh?

duh I have never said manmade UFOs do not exist either

only the pretend ones that are on the way to enslave us
duh

know the difference?
the IGNORANT have a hard time telling the difference
BECAUSE there is NONE

you, ewe, and u are being set up
OBVIOUSLY
Last edited by Raphael on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm » by Kris75


raphael wrote:
kris75 wrote:THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH PROOF OUT THERE THAT UFOS EXISTS?? I KNOW THAT FOR THE MOST THE UFOS THAT PEOPLE SEE OUT THERE IN THE NIGHT ARE OURS, BUT THEN THE QUESTION IS WHERE DID THIS TECHNOLOGY CAME FROM, DID WE HUMANS CAME UP WHITH THAT TECHNOLOGY RAPHAEL?? WHAT DO YOU THINK?? :think: :mrgreen: :) :lol:


duh I have never said manmade UFOs do not exist

only the pretend ones that are on the way to enslave us
duh

know the difference?
the IGNORANT have a hard time telling the difference

you, ewe, and u are being set up
OBVIOUSLY



AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE Col. Philip J. Corso's INTERVIEW
:look: :look: video-interview-whith-colonel-corso-t25071.html?hilit=corso

:) :peep: :mrgreen: :cheers:
Last edited by Kris75 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm » by Raphael


kris75 wrote:
AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE CORSO INTERVIEW
:look: :look: video-interview-whith-colonel-corso-t25071.html?hilit=corso

:) :peep: :mrgreen: :cheers:


what are the highlights before I waste another 55 minutes like I did listening to Bill Cooper the stealth christian whistle blower?

is there such a thing?
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:53 pm » by Kris75


raphael wrote:
kris75 wrote:
AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE CORSO INTERVIEW
:look: :look: video-interview-whith-colonel-corso-t25071.html?hilit=corso

:) :peep: :mrgreen: :cheers:


what are the highlights before I waste another 55 minutes like I did listening to Bill Cooper the stealth christian whistle blower?

is there such a thing?


PLEASE LOOK AT THE INTERVIEWS, THIS IS NO BILL COOPER THIS 2 PERSONS HAVE WORKED IN HIGH POSITIONS IN THE MILITARY :) :mrgreen: :peep:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook