Iran conducts successful nuclear plant test

Initiate

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 1:13 pm » by Alexrubic

sw33tlou wrote:
alexrubic wrote:Agree with towelie. Both the US (under CinC Barak 'barking mad' Obama) and Israel with their nuclear arsenals worry me much more than the Iranians - who I think get a bad press from the other two aforementioned nuclear superpowers!

Well if you think Obama is barking mad you should get a load of Iran's President. He is frickin nuts. The man ran on a campaign promising that during his term of office he will wipe Israel off the map. Alot of Muslim politicians say this, but this guy has a track record of saying wildly crazy things.

As I said...a lot of 'bad press' via Israeli/American news services! I don't think he has actually said that 'Israel should be wiped off the map' in the sense of nuking them! Having said that - and having witnessed the Israeli massacres in Gaza - I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to eradicate Israel!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Previous