Iran conducts successful nuclear plant test

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 25, 2009 8:18 pm » by Towelie

I dont realy see a problem with them havin nuclear power plants, weve got them so why shouldnt they be allowed.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

towelie wrote:I dont realy see a problem with them havin nuclear power plants, weve got them so why shouldnt they be allowed.

I agree but any sort of nuclear is bad we shouldn't have them either..

no one should have them to use as a weapon...

period..

there are many ways to get energy and its FREE no one will let you have that they all want to have control over it...

Writer

PostWed Feb 25, 2009 8:26 pm » by Sw33tlou

dirtyrabbit wrote:
towelie wrote:I dont realy see a problem with them havin nuclear power plants, weve got them so why shouldnt they be allowed.

I agree but any sort of nuclear is bad we shouldn't have them either..

no one should have them to use as a weapon...

period..

there are many ways to get energy and its FREE no one will let you have that they all want to have control over it...

The problem with Iran having it is because for one the world knows for a fact that Iran supports terrorist groups all over the globe and nuclear material and/or nuclear weapons in the hands of those groups is a bad thing. Another concern is that even if Iran is not planning on just giving the technology to terrorist groups or using themselves against their enemies we have to worry whether or not they have the ability to keep it safe from those that would try to steal the technology and use it as leverage against world governments. You are right though. Nuclear technology is a SCARY SCARY technology period, but in the wrong hands it could mean our very survival is on the line.
I no longer "WANT TO BELIEVE"
I know. It is now time to decide what we do with this knowledge.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 25, 2009 8:28 pm » by Towelie

Yea withought a doubt no one should be using it, but its realy hypocritical of nations that do use it to condone another for wanting it. Lets hope things go well with the fusion experiments, thatd be so much better, safer and cleaner than what were doing now.
And to be honest the fact that us and the Americans have nukes worries me more than the Iranians ever would do.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 pm » by Alexrubic

Agree with towelie. Both the US (under CinC Barak 'barking mad' Obama) and Israel with their nuclear arsenals worry me much more than the Iranians - who I think get a bad press from the other two aforementioned nuclear superpowers!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

many of us are into science here and good with our hands...
yah need to study up now whats out on the net
there is a ton of info for free energy start studying and downloading and learning cause I think soon all this info will slowly POOF be gone...

look at youtube videos are dropping off left and right every day...

examples
maybe one of you smart cookies can take this info make your own and maybe even modify it.. wouldn't it be nice to call your electric company and tell them to get BENT you dont need them any more? or never go to a gas pump again wouldn't that be nice?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 2:52 am » by Sw33tlou

towelie wrote:Yea withought a doubt no one should be using it, but its realy hypocritical of nations that do use it to condone another for wanting it. Lets hope things go well with the fusion experiments, thatd be so much better, safer and cleaner than what were doing now.
And to be honest the fact that us and the Americans have nukes worries me more than the Iranians ever would do.

I don't want Iran to have them simply because that would mean that eventually the US may have to do something about them. Iran's only reason for having nukes is to use them on Israel. That is it period. No one else cares about them. Hell Israel doesn't even care. They have to watch out for Iran not the other way around.

Writer

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 am » by Sw33tlou

alexrubic wrote:Agree with towelie. Both the US (under CinC Barak 'barking mad' Obama) and Israel with their nuclear arsenals worry me much more than the Iranians - who I think get a bad press from the other two aforementioned nuclear superpowers!

Well if you think Obama is barking mad you should get a load of Iran's President. He is frickin nuts. The man ran on a campaign promising that during his term of office he will wipe Israel off the map. Alot of Muslim politicians say this, but this guy has a track record of saying wildly crazy things.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 3:07 am » by Spock

Most the civilized nations with nuclear power use it as a deterrent. Iran, being controlled by the mullahs, see it as beneficial for wiping Israel off the map, and destroying "the great satan" which means not only the United States, but the U.K. and Europe as well. Anywhere that does not promote sharia law.

Look at the culture that breeds homicide/suicide bombers.

Their own mantra is that "they, 'meaning us' love life, and we 'meaning them' love death", this came from the mouth of the Iranian president.

Hypocritical? I don't think so. We definitely need to rely on green energy for our future, but we are dealing with a cultural mindset that is still barbaric.

Turning a blind eye to Iran having nuke capability is like comparing a dolphin to a great white in a bloody pool full of children.

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 am » by Karmageddon

:headscratch: if Iran has Nukes...there must be a lot of UFO's over there :think:

Next