iran declared "state of war", really?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 am » by Ordell

i've been searching iranian news sites for a while and i can not find anything close to the rumors that are all over the web here in the west about iran "declaring a state of war".

i'm not very internet savvy, anyone out there got a link for me? i want to see an iranian report of this "state of war".

if israeli/U.S. forces invade iran will americans believe iran declared war first?
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 am » by Harbin

This might explain the state of readiness in northern Iran.

http://en.trend.az/regions/iran/1709418.html

The Iranian armed forces today have attacked on the border with northern Iraq, where members of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) are based, Turkish Anadolu News Agency reported.

The Iranian army delivered the main blow on the outskirts of the Kandil Mountains. No casualties and injuries are reported yet.

Last week, the Turkish army launched a great military operation on the border with northern Iraq after PKK separatists fired from machine guns and grenade launchers at the position of the Turkish military in the Hakkari province. As a result of the bombardment eight soldiers were killed on the spot and 14 were injured. Four military were killed later from the explosion of mines placed by the terrorists.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am » by Ordell

ahh, so this is between iran, turkey and the PKK.
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 am » by Harbin

Can't tell if there the PKK is getting any outside help, but it is possible.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 am » by Heinousone

Sounds like an alliance between Turkey and Iran has definately been formed.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 am » by Will69ease

This is BS fear mongering.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 8:12 am » by Ordell

will69ease wrote:This is BS fear mongering.

explain

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 pm » by Mochon

Well it seems to b working at some degree...this is from an israeli news site,it has many links to the london times just to name one....why this isnt fear mongering , the fact were r scared of it doesnt mean its fearmongering either....fear is a natural feeling for all living concious beings....and thinking about a war that is in fact coming for sure sounds a little creepy,cause if we think about it....ww3 is on the way,our weaponry is the most lethal ever, hi tech has been implemented in war,and the picture doesnt seem so peaceful.....maybe this is why I get goosebumps on the back of my neck when i take the posibiltie of this happening...again..just me...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 pm » by Mochon

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

if they are smart, they should do that, you never know with Israel, Israel does always what they want and get a way with it

Next