Iran displays captured US drone

Writer

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm » by Bobness

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 8:02 pm » by Icarus1

it dont look wrecked to me lol , i wonder how much the peoples republic of china will give them for it
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

I was really wrong on this one I tought it was press tv propaganda..

icarus1 wrote:it dont look wrecked to me lol , i wonder how much the peoples republic of china will give them for it

On debkafile they say it was "hacked" out of the air..

China, Russia want to inspect downed U.S. drone

TEHRAN - An informed source in the Iranian military has said that Russian and Chinese officials have asked for permission to inspect the U.S. spy drone that was recently downed by the Iranian Armed Forces, Nasimonline.ir reported on Wednesday.

On Sunday, an unidentified Iranian military source said that the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic had downed an advanced RQ-170 unmanned U.S. spy plane, which had violated the country’s airspace along the eastern border.

There are unconfirmed reports that Iran may put the drone on public display.

According to the Washington Post, the RQ-170 drone has been used by the CIA for highly sensitive missions into other nations’ airspace, including months of surveillance of the compound in Pakistan in which Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was allegedly hiding before he was killed in an attack by Special Operations forces on May 1, 2011.

On Monday, U.S. military officials said that they are concerned that Tehran may now have an opportunity to acquire information about the classified surveillance drone program, AP reported.

U.S. officials considered conducting a covert mission inside Iran to retrieve or destroy the stealth drone but ultimately concluded such a secret operation wasn’t worth the risk of provoking a more explosive clash with Tehran, a U.S. official said, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.

:arrow: http://www.tehrantimes.com/politics/932 ... d-us-drone

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm » by Icarus1

its probably already in china being disasembled , they should have a fleet of them by easter then a chinese world tour is in order, i cant believe there wasnt a failsafe self destruct built in , what a crowd of idiots
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 pm » by Spock

Freakin awesome beards!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

the one on display looks incredibly fake, and looks like a styrofoam copy respectively. Looks nothing like the ones pictured in flight, or the similar one at 3:50ish.

its not this one.
this is the one from 3:50
looks nothing like it, and does not even have the same engine, let alone the one at 2:32
and its not this one
or this one
http://warisboring.com/wp-content/uploa ... a_ucav.jpg
I don't need to post a pic of the predator model, we all know what those look like.

What is lacking in the model in the vid? Texture of materials. Look at every predator drone we make from UAVs from planes to the helios, to the UMV?(un manned marine vehicle.) and the land vehicles we designed. They all share the same out side materials, this shit in the vid looks like a scale size engineers render model straight across.

I am calling a huge fuckin hoax here. I highly doubt Iran can hack our encrypted special channel UAVs when they cannot even find and remove a virus that one of the nations against their nuclear program planted in their system. Let alone land the fucking thing because their hacked monitor is not going to display any of the flight HUD that is put on the monitor screen of the pilot on base for such reasons.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv