Iran has attacked no-one in 100 years

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 10:07 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

demobe wrote:Agree Spock :cheers: The Nukes Should Have Never Been Made At All M8 :flop: :cheers:

57 freeman2011 Thanks for the vids guys :cheers: :cheers:
This Is What Will Happen Or Worse :cry:
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/warlogs/

Peace :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

im sorry... i just needed to laugh when I saw this. Reminded me when someone said the U.S/U.N was losing. hahahaha... oh boy dtv..
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 pm » by E6722maj

how sad when success is measured by the number of people killed

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

e6722maj wrote:how sad when success is measured by the number of people killed

I never put a measure on it lol.

In this day and age, peace on a global scale literally translates to "having a bigger stick than the other guy." And I haven't done anything to support that claim, history since day 1 has done it for us.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 pm » by E6722maj

"I never put a measure on it lol"

i never said you did 'lol'

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

e6722maj wrote:"I never put a measure on it lol"

i never said you did 'lol'

No I assumed you did since it was right after my post about success factors lol.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 12:11 am » by Miammiamcbon

Yeah !
And there has been more wars on this planet, ever since the UN was founded, with a peacekeeping mission. Don't you guys know that ?

Where the hell is common sense in this world ?

It's sure that they will use the Iranian leader and the "supposed" nuclear facilities (which, I'm pretty sure doesn't exist at all) as a decoy, to give them a reason to attack Iran.
We already saw that with Sadam Hussein, Bin Laden and many more.
At least they could change their tactics for attacking that country.
Bunch of stupid idiots !

PEACE ON EARTH...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 am » by Mozi!!a

miammiamcbon wrote:Yeah !
And there has been more wars on this planet, ever since the UN was founded, with a peacekeeping mission. Don't you guys know that ?

It's sure that they will use the Iranian leader and the "supposed" nuclear facilities (which, I'm pretty sure doesn't exist at all) as a decoy, to give them a reason to attack Iran.
Bunch of stupid idiots !

PEACE ON EARTH...

Thats What They Want

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am » by The57ironman

miammiamcbon wrote:Yeah !

Bunch of stupid idiots !

PEACE ON EARTH...

:clapper: welcome to the awake and aware club.. :hiho: ......at least some of us are trying to pay attention..

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 1:06 am » by Serendipity

I am not in favor of attacking Iran.
But I must point out that Iran certainly has centrifuges for nuclear enrichment because the they were publicly inspected not too long ago. That's a fact. Are they trying to produce a nuclear warhead?..Wouldn't you if everyone else around you had them?...The problem with Iran is not necessarily their nuclear ambitions..it is their rhetoric. Ahmaneejad has repeatedly called for the complete annihilation of Israel and the death of every single Israeli..Whether you think his position on this is right or wrong it is hard (imo) to defend the position that such a nation should be allowed to go ahead with those plans. I am not defending Israel..but Ahmeenijad is a nut. Even his own Ayatollah, who is the supreme leader in Iran,trumping the "president", is publicly denouncing Ahmeenijad. He may not last as Iran's president much longer and in fact, the position of president is a concessionary one in Iran and can be summarily revoked by the Ayatollah at any time. True.
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 1:19 am » by Soldierboy

Question is...should we start a war to prevent a larger war?
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

PreviousNext