Iran has attacked no-one in 100 years

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 am » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]zktmz92s_WI&feature[/youtube]

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 am » by The57ironman

Iran has attacked no-one in 100 years......... :shock: .........ain't that the truth.... :flop:

:cheers:
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:11 am » by Roger

so that means they never will? why the atomic bomb then?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 am » by The57ironman

what atomic bomb.....?...........the one we're led to believe they ''have''..?
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 am » by Tgwusauk

roger wrote:so that means they never will? why the atomic bomb then?

They havent got one, stop watching Fox and CNN.
If they decided they should have one, who are we to tell them they cant, particularly when they have a dangerous war mongering country on their doorstep with 10's of nuclear weapons, either all countries have them or none.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 am » by Shaggietrip

I had posted in another thread how they [others about nuke]have been crying wolf as far back as the 70's. I am sure some that come here were not even born then. I was also trying to find out how many times they have been invaded. If I am not mistaken Iran is the old Persia? If anyone knows how many have tried and failed that would be good. They talk a lot of shit, but really what great offense has Iran done? Sure they have some good man/women/child power for their military. Finally get a missile program going. They are right next to China, if they were a threat I am sure China would do something. After all if the Iranians were so hell bent on causing destruction do you not think China would be sayin. "Hang On".

Let that region deal with it. Iran is a power house with out nukes. If one is to think you will get them to roll over by taking out some of their nuclear facilities you are wrong. Israel would be foolish to attack and would need help if they did. This is one to avoid trust me.

They may not seem like much but have 20,343,100 available for military action. Taht is just they males.
Source: http://www.nationmaster.com/country/ir-iran/mil-military

Again if anyone has stats on any invasions and out comes against Iran/Persia please post. Or maybe just a win lose. I know there has been many through out the times.

:cheers:
Last edited by Shaggietrip on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 am » by Truthdefender

True, they use proxies. Lots of 'em. You folks have no clue what's on the doorstep.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:44 am » by Rmcampwest

tgwusauk wrote:

If they decided they should have one, who are we to tell them they cant, particularly when they have a dangerous war mongering country on their doorstep with 10's of nuclear weapons, either all countries have them or none.

Your absolutely right! I'm going to start building my own H-bomb! I found the knowledge to build one on the web AND I have access to radioactive materials! OOPs, Did I say that outloud? My Bad!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 am » by Tgwusauk

rmcampwest wrote:
tgwusauk wrote:

Your absolutely right! I'm going to start building my own H-bomb! I found the knowledge to build one on the web AND I have access to radioactive materials! OOPs, Did I say that outloud? My Bad!

lol be careful the thought police will be after you, you mentioned the b*** word :peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Upload to Disclose.tv

getting nukes in the middle east is really not a thing.
Bulgaria is only on the other side of Turkey from Iran.

The Binladins run a nuclear waste handling company that disposes of waste for russian facilities.

:roll:

shits so gayyyy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next