Iran is Building Flying Saucers - UFOs

Initiate

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 1:18 pm » by Trip

http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 2:09 pm » by Rahkriga

Wow Trip...you post one hoax after another....

Initiate

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 pm » by Trip

Ok, which of my posts are hoaxes? and how do you know that? and how is this one?

People call hoax all the time but don't back it up, many real things are labelled as hoaxes and buried on purpose.
http://www.disclose.tv/user/trip/

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 4:56 am » by Kerrblur2

Trip wrote:Ok, which of my posts are hoaxes? and how do you know that? and how is this one?

People call hoax all the time but don't back it up, many real things are labelled as hoaxes and buried on purpose.

i bet 80% of us (maybe ill make a poll thread on you) believe you post crap. but it is very entertaining
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 5:12 am » by Temps13

Here is Iran's "Zohal" drone
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 5:44 am » by Akashicrebel

Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 am » by RATRODROB

I started to listen to pt 1, but about 5 mins in, I lost my will to live, ........................had to turn it off :sleep:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 am » by Opalserpent

If trip had perhaps called this topic theories of gravity and magnitism then maybe this might have
recieved more interest.

At 9 minutes into the first episode the explanation of gravity being related to effects of plasma is interesting
but his english is fairly poor.

Can you please provide a link to the indian sounding blokes book he reckons he wrote, please trip?
It might help create some credibility to this post.

Can you point out in which episode this bloke makes reference to Iran making ufo's as we don't want
to trawl through your audio videos waiting to hear when your topic is going to be raised.

Good try anyway man, your rough around the edges that's all.

If a poll is made concerning the authenticity of trips posts I would like
evidence provided by the poll holder of these dubious posts so that we may judge the
evidence provided. :look:
We have all posted things we regret so unless all his material is from third phase of
the moon he can't be all bad.

:hugging:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 10:37 am » by Iwanci

Sorry I didn't have the time to listen beyond the first 2 seconds... however... in the OP's defence there is nothing new about an arab country developing UFO's...

I mean,,, unidentifiable fighting operatives are the norm in these countries are they not?

too far?? did I go too far???

FFS.. this goes hand in hand with the other post claiming Iran had developed a weapon strong enough to down enemy jets with one single shot... anyone who believes anything that comes from a tyrannous state deserves to believe in it...

The world we live in is not dictated by the few who wish us to be controlled, rather, from the many who want to be controlled... the greatest issue we face as a race is not listening to what they tell us, but telling them what we want to hear. This is the issue with our world and why no ONE country or system is better than another, each system we live under has its strengths and weaknesses, and each is dictated by the masses of people who either embrace or reject them.. we will be united when these differences that divide us are utilised to strengthen our resolve and unite us.. the differences are the strengths we need to unite, not the excuses we need to divide... The point in the argument is where 2 lines of thought meet, and in these arguments we often miss the point because the 2 lines of thought are not allowed to meet.

Deep, I know.. but have a drink and re-read at your leisure... :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 11:09 am » by RATRODROB

Opalserpent wrote:If trip had perhaps called this topic theories of gravity and magnitism then maybe this might have
recieved more interest.

At 9 minutes into the first episode the explanation of gravity being related to effects of plasma is interesting
but his english is fairly poor.

Can you please provide a link to the indian sounding blokes book he reckons he wrote, please trip?
It might help create some credibility to this post.

Can you point out in which episode this bloke makes reference to Iran making ufo's as we don't want
to trawl through your audio videos waiting to hear when your topic is going to be raised.

Good try anyway man, your rough around the edges that's all.

If a poll is made concerning the authenticity of trips posts I would like
evidence provided by the poll holder of these dubious posts so that we may judge the
evidence provided. :look:
We have all posted things we regret so unless all his material is from third phase of
the moon he can't be all bad.

:hugging:

Yeah, that's fairly well said OPAL, I admit I were interested to begin with but fell asleep very quickly, but god knows I have posted stuff and then thought why the fck did I just do that.
I spose the reason I didn't continue on watching isn't wholly Trips fault but rather the monotone story teller put me off straight away, if there had been one 5 min vid I would have persevered, but there is a shit load to get through, so I chose to abort quickly.

ps, if DTV is lookin for another MOD, you got my vote OPAL, :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next