Iran Is Not Our Enemy

Initiate

PostSun Jan 15, 2012 8:56 pm » by Beanspiller

My observation in recent decades is ,rarely are the countries we go to war with our enemies as claimed.But its true to say man is his own enemy,always.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm » by Temps13

GOOD THREAD DEMOBE,
iran and lebanon etc are just targets for conquest by rothschild centralized banks
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 am » by Niji666

perronick wrote:
niji666 wrote:The US are the enemy's of the world. Not because they hate everyone, but just because in order to look after their interests they have to be.

This Evidence makes more sense than anything i have read over the past months>>>

*1971* We lose the gold standard because the American Government had overspent to fight the Vietnam war, which forced countries like France to begin demanding payment in gold at the end of the 60's. Nixon feared that if he didn't remove the Gold Standard, foreign creditors could bankrupt the treasury, since they had over printed based on their reserves.

*1974* OPEC announces exploratory plans to begin accepting a basket of currencies for oil, rather than just the US dollar. Kissinger sends treasury secretary William Simon to Saudi Arabia to convince them to abandon their plans and sway the rest of OPEC into doing the same.

*1974-1978* During these four years inflation was bad in the US, as the loss of the gold standard meant the currency was being watered down. OPEC who was ONLY accepting US dollars felt they were being screwed because the dollar was continually being devalued. They again petitioned to begin trading oil in multiple currencies, especially the Yen and German Mark, because while the US currency was losing value, those currencies were appreciating in value.

*1978* The Saudi's strike a final deal with American Treasury Secretary guaranteeing they will price their oil in Dollars in exchange for two things, first a higher rating at the IMF (they went from 38th to 8th), and a promise that the US dollar would soon increase in value. In exhange the Saudi's would then price the oil in dollars, as well as invest all their money into American debt Via the NY Fed.

*1980* Gold hits 860$, which was a tiny $35 just a decade earlier, more than 2000% inflation in one decade.

*1981* Interest rates are set to an unprecedented 20% and a period of rapid deflation (through contraction) sets in, dramatically increasing the value of the dollar (deflation), making good on the promise to the Saudis.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

Because after 1971, the dollar had no backing and to solve this issue they instead backed the dollar with BLACK GOLD. By ensuring that all oil on Earth was traded in the dollar, they ensured large consistent demand for the dollar OUTSIDE of the United States, meaning that those dollars wouldn't be flooding the American market, and wouldn't be causing runaway inflation.

If we estimate the world uses 70,000,000 barrels of oil per day, and each barrel is sold for $100, that means we have $7,000,000,000 just in crude sales, this doesn't even count all the derivatives of oil, and other related industries that rely on the US dollar.

Now because almost every country relies on imported oil (or imported refined products like gasoline, example, Iran) every nation on Earth MUST hold US dollars in their reserves so that they can purchase things on the market.

In total, the world is holding roughly 10 trillion in International Reserves, 75% of which is the US dollar, the other 25% being other national currencies as well as Gold. This means that the nations of the world are holding roughly 7.5 trillion US dollars to facilitate their trades.

If the US dollar loses its reserve currency, then it loses DEMAND, if it loses demand, then those dollar come flooding home unleashing rapid inflation.

WAR WITH IRAN

In 2000 Saddam announced that he was going to switch to the Euro for trading oil. This would have eliminated a large chunk of the demand for the US dollar that is relied upon to keep dollars OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

We all know what happened to Saddam.

Recently Ghaddafi announced he planned to abandon the US dollar for oil trading.

We all know what happened to Ghaddafi .

JANUARY 2012 - IRAN ANNOUNCES IT WILL NO LONGER USE THE US DOLLAR FOR OIL!

This absolutely CANNOT be allowed, and it GUARANTEES war with Iran.

Nice read. Thanks.

I'm from the UK and all this US politics dribble doesn't really do anything for me, but when i read stuff everyday like the US this and Iran that, you don't know what to believe.

This was the only thing that seems to make sense and nobody can come forward and say that any of this is incorrect.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 am » by Mrmcnuggets

What about the guy who killed his daughter because she wanted to marry a UK soldier Mobe..

I mean, I don't necessarily have any hate for the people of Iran. But my views towards them is the same towards the Zionists who think anyone who is not pure old school jewish is a degenerate. I am willing to bet, those of the jews who are 100% old school, have a little incest in them so that makes them more of a degenerate than Hawking. Like that one jewish kid who was proud they killed jesus, and was bitching at the white guys taking the vid because they were either from US or Europe.

Point being. Iran knows that what corruption out of our country comes directly from the government. Yet they are still interested in harming INNOCENT people, rather than going to the MICS playground, and getting them. They would happily wish to see the US fall to ashes, and not be able to pick its self back up again, and yet our people here still give Iranians state side respect. :vomit:

For (if) Iran is continuing to research/produce nuclear weapons that is a big fucking deal too. Not as big as Israel owning 400 nukes and having the same views towards Iran that they do them, but it is the same thing. Now, if we give/let have Iran 400 nukes then they won't be so scared of the Israelis, start massive occupy Israel protests ect ect. Between their allies, Russia, and China, they could walk across the globe and almost win, and they know that. Iran for sure, is nothing but a bunch of instigators. "GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE" "You gave him, so give us shit!"

This shit needs to stop. Fucks sakes. And for all of those who are willing to follow their book of beliefs to the death, with out thinking, or questioning anything. That just goes to prove there is not a God, and if there was, he probably quit.

Religion. Oh boy. :ohno:

I wonder if any of these idiots near that forsaken death rock have ever realized that all 3 of those prophets went to that rock because maybe, just maybe if they were all Gods son, or messenger, that they would all share the same general thoughts. :idea: :bang;
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 am » by Niji666

mrmcnuggets wrote:What about the guy who killed his daughter because she wanted to marry a UK soldier Mobe..

I mean, I don't necessarily have any hate for the people of Iran. But my views towards them is the same towards the Zionists who think anyone who is not pure old school jewish is a degenerate. I am willing to bet, those of the jews who are 100% old school, have a little incest in them so that makes them more of a degenerate than Hawking. Like that one jewish kid who was proud they killed jesus, and was bitching at the white guys taking the vid because they were either from US or Europe.

Point being. Iran knows that what corruption out of our country comes directly from the government. Yet they are still interested in harming INNOCENT people, rather than going to the MICS playground, and getting them. They would happily wish to see the US fall to ashes, and not be able to pick its self back up again, and yet our people here still give Iranians state side respect. :vomit:

For (if) Iran is continuing to research/produce nuclear weapons that is a big fucking deal too. Not as big as Israel owning 400 nukes and having the same views towards Iran that they do them, but it is the same thing. Now, if we give/let have Iran 400 nukes then they won't be so scared of the Israelis, start massive occupy Israel protests ect ect.

This shit needs to stop. Fucks sakes. And for all of those who are willing to follow their book of beliefs to the death, with out thinking, or questioning anything. That just goes to prove there is not a God, and if there was, he probably quit.

If your honest Iran doesn't pose a threat to anyone and never have. They want to be on the nuclear band wagon like everyone else. I don't like any country that delves in nuclear weapons and i personally think they are all wankers.

I don't like Iran but i also don't have reason to dislike them. The US make it seem Iran are not worthy of having nuclear weaponry, but if you look at country's you would want to trust with them i would actually put Iran up there before the US, at least they keep themselves to themselves unless confronted. That's the way it should be.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Don't mean to go OT here but...
*1971* We lose the gold standard because the American Government had overspent to fight the Vietnam war, which forced countries like France to begin demanding payment in gold at the end of the 60's. Nixon feared that if he didn't remove the Gold Standard, foreign creditors could bankrupt the treasury, since they had over printed based on their reserves.

How are we still allowing the government to monitor/budget its finances if they have over spent, not once, not twice, not 3 times but at least 4 times so far...

That'd be like the banks giving someone a house after they have declared bankruptcy 3 times, they wont. So why the fuck are they still allowed to control where the bulk of our funds go? And the fact the MIC gets/spends 1/3 of congresses budget every year.

Who do I go to in the government to bitch about them not knowing how to add and subtract numbers right, while still having a job after they have failed multiple times.
niji666 wrote:If your honest Iran doesn't pose a threat to anyone and never have. They want to be on the nuclear band wagon like everyone else. I don't like any country that delves in nuclear weapons and i personally think they are all wankers.

I don't like Iran but i also don't have reason to dislike them. The US make it seem Iran are not worthy of having nuclear weaponry, but if you look at country's you would want to trust with them i would actually put Iran up there before the US, at least they keep themselves to themselves unless confronted. That's the way it should be.

If Iran/islamists would occupy Israel because they believe the land is stolen from them, they are certainly not a country to trust nuclear weapons with. They have a legitimate-ish reason in wanting them for defense against all the nations that have them over there. But there is no use to having them. IMHO they want them, to say they have them. So then they can go put a couple million islams on protest in Israel, and Israel would then know what would happen if shit went out of hand. We cannot say they are peaceful indefinitely, they were the ones to bring down Mesopotamia, and look at what the persian empire did through its conquest.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 3:05 pm » by Bdubyer

Check out Rick Steve's Travels on PBS. He did an episode on Iran. You decide.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:08 pm » by Niji666

mrmcnuggets wrote:Don't mean to go OT here but...

How are we still allowing the government to monitor/budget its finances if they have over spent, not once, not twice, not 3 times but at least 4 times so far...

That'd be like the banks giving someone a house after they have declared bankruptcy 3 times, they wont. So why the fuck are they still allowed to control where the bulk of our funds go? And the fact the MIC gets/spends 1/3 of congresses budget every year.

Who do I go to in the government to bitch about them not knowing how to add and subtract numbers right, while still having a job after they have failed multiple times.
niji666 wrote:If your honest Iran doesn't pose a threat to anyone and never have. They want to be on the nuclear band wagon like everyone else. I don't like any country that delves in nuclear weapons and i personally think they are all wankers.

If Iran/islamists would occupy Israel because they believe the land is stolen from them, they are certainly not a country to trust nuclear weapons with. They have a legitimate-ish reason in wanting them for defense against all the nations that have them over there. But there is no use to having them. IMHO they want them, to say they have them. So then they can go put a couple million islams on protest in Israel, and Israel would then know what would happen if shit went out of hand. We cannot say they are peaceful indefinitely, they were the ones to bring down Mesopotamia, and look at what the persian empire did through its conquest.

Israel is stolen from them and IMO they "should" be pissed about it. If someone stole £10 off me i would be pissed for a short while and get over it. If someone stole a country off me i would hunt them down forever and i'm sure you would do the same. If a stolen country can have nuke's then i'm damn sure i would want them too. The Idea of war in any country is fucked up and i would never agree its a good thing, but taking the piss is taking the piss. If it was the US that had a state occupy'd then things would be different wouldn't they? just because this happened a long time ago doesn't make it ok. War is wrong but maybe if country's and people didn't take the piss there might not be any wars.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm » by Phaeton

niji666 wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Don't mean to go OT here but...

Israel is stolen from them and IMO they "should" be pissed about it. If someone stole £10 off me i would be pissed for a short while and get over it. If someone stole a country off me i would hunt them down forever and i'm sure you would do the same. If a stolen country can have nuke's then i'm damn sure i would want them too. The Idea of war in any country is fucked up and i would never agree its a good thing, but taking the piss is taking the piss. If it was the US that had a state occupy'd then things would be different wouldn't they? just because this happened a long time ago doesn't make it ok. War is wrong but maybe if country's and people didn't take the piss there might not be any wars.

Now there's a refreshing objective take on it.
As I see it, Iran is simply against the Zionist State, known as Israel. It sees thesame a lot of us on this site do. A grand conspiracy which is a direct threat to the souvereignty of Iran.

The US wants to profit from natural resources and from waging a perpetual war against 'terrorism' [which they will take on themselves to 'provide', ofcourse], the wellknown 'War on Terrorism' [after the 'War on Drugs' {which they also, as you all know, 'provided'}]. This is why we witnessed the socalled 'Arab Spring', a new feedingground for socalled 'Muslim extremists' aka 'Al Qaida' aka 'the Boogyman' we need all hate [Islam as a whole ofcourse] and be scared of. So the military industrial complex can consolidate and expand their profits.

Israel needs simply to enlarge her territory, enlarge their control in the Mid- East region.
They had a big, big interest in removing Saddam, Khaddafi.. Bashar Al Assad is next in line.
After that they would want to remove the Iranian souvereignty, that is to say, gain control in the last remaining 'barrier' to complete regional control and all the riches / profits that come from it.

One could also ask themselves if the goals of the US and the goals of Israel arent completely intwined. So the goals of the US would profit Israel and the goals of Israel would profit the US. Not even touching the fact that, imho, the absolute top of the US political construct is controlled by Israeli/ Zionist loyal dual nationality holding individuals. Not even mentioning the influence of international corporations [often also controlled by some well known non US- national 'families'] on thesame political level.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext