Iran Is Not Our Enemy

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 9:33 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

niji666 wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Don't mean to go OT here but...
*1971* We lose the gold standard because the American Government had overspent to fight the Vietnam war, which forced countries like France to begin demanding payment in gold at the end of the 60's. Nixon feared that if he didn't remove the Gold Standard, foreign creditors could bankrupt the treasury, since they had over printed based on their reserves.

How are we still allowing the government to monitor/budget its finances if they have over spent, not once, not twice, not 3 times but at least 4 times so far...

That'd be like the banks giving someone a house after they have declared bankruptcy 3 times, they wont. So why the fuck are they still allowed to control where the bulk of our funds go? And the fact the MIC gets/spends 1/3 of congresses budget every year.

Who do I go to in the government to bitch about them not knowing how to add and subtract numbers right, while still having a job after they have failed multiple times.
niji666 wrote:If your honest Iran doesn't pose a threat to anyone and never have. They want to be on the nuclear band wagon like everyone else. I don't like any country that delves in nuclear weapons and i personally think they are all wankers.

I don't like Iran but i also don't have reason to dislike them. The US make it seem Iran are not worthy of having nuclear weaponry, but if you look at country's you would want to trust with them i would actually put Iran up there before the US, at least they keep themselves to themselves unless confronted. That's the way it should be.

If Iran/islamists would occupy Israel because they believe the land is stolen from them, they are certainly not a country to trust nuclear weapons with. They have a legitimate-ish reason in wanting them for defense against all the nations that have them over there. But there is no use to having them. IMHO they want them, to say they have them. So then they can go put a couple million islams on protest in Israel, and Israel would then know what would happen if shit went out of hand. We cannot say they are peaceful indefinitely, they were the ones to bring down Mesopotamia, and look at what the persian empire did through its conquest.

Israel is stolen from them and IMO they "should" be pissed about it. If someone stole £10 off me i would be pissed for a short while and get over it. If someone stole a country off me i would hunt them down forever and i'm sure you would do the same. If a stolen country can have nuke's then i'm damn sure i would want them too. The Idea of war in any country is fucked up and i would never agree its a good thing, but taking the piss is taking the piss. If it was the US that had a state occupy'd then things would be different wouldn't they? just because this happened a long time ago doesn't make it ok. War is wrong but maybe if country's and people didn't take the piss there might not be any wars.

77% of British Mandate 'Palestine' was lopped and made Jordan, no Jews allowed.
Jordan is 70% 'Palestinian'.
Leaving the other 23% divided roughly 13-10 for the Jews.

Meaning the Arabs aka Palestinians got 87% of Mandate Palestine.
(the Pink AND Red Areas)

And ½ of the Jews 13% was the Negev Desert. (lower ½ the light Blue Area above)
So Jews really got about 6% of the usable land of the Original Mandate.
AND unlike in The surrounding states... Arabs still live in/make up 20% of Current Israel's population within that land.

2/3 of what became Israel was State Land, passing from the Ottomans, to the British, to the Jews; owned by NO Arab.
This Includes the Half alone of Israel that was/Is the Negev Desert.
and
Yes, the lower half of that little that red spot/Israel- is the Negev Desert, State Land under the Ottomans, owned by No Arab. (and about 15-20% more that was also state land). And 20% of the population of the upper half of the Red Dot- is Arab.

Next. :dunno:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm » by Seahawk

niji666 wrote:
perronick wrote:
niji666 wrote:The US are the enemy's of the world. Not because they hate everyone, but just because in order to look after their interests they have to be.

This Evidence makes more sense than anything i have read over the past months>>>

*1971* We lose the gold standard because the American Government had overspent to fight the Vietnam war, which forced countries like France to begin demanding payment in gold at the end of the 60's. Nixon feared that if he didn't remove the Gold Standard, foreign creditors could bankrupt the treasury, since they had over printed based on their reserves.

*1974* OPEC announces exploratory plans to begin accepting a basket of currencies for oil, rather than just the US dollar. Kissinger sends treasury secretary William Simon to Saudi Arabia to convince them to abandon their plans and sway the rest of OPEC into doing the same.

*1974-1978* During these four years inflation was bad in the US, as the loss of the gold standard meant the currency was being watered down. OPEC who was ONLY accepting US dollars felt they were being screwed because the dollar was continually being devalued. They again petitioned to begin trading oil in multiple currencies, especially the Yen and German Mark, because while the US currency was losing value, those currencies were appreciating in value.

*1978* The Saudi's strike a final deal with American Treasury Secretary guaranteeing they will price their oil in Dollars in exchange for two things, first a higher rating at the IMF (they went from 38th to 8th), and a promise that the US dollar would soon increase in value. In exhange the Saudi's would then price the oil in dollars, as well as invest all their money into American debt Via the NY Fed.

*1980* Gold hits 860$, which was a tiny $35 just a decade earlier, more than 2000% inflation in one decade.

*1981* Interest rates are set to an unprecedented 20% and a period of rapid deflation (through contraction) sets in, dramatically increasing the value of the dollar (deflation), making good on the promise to the Saudis.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

Because after 1971, the dollar had no backing and to solve this issue they instead backed the dollar with BLACK GOLD. By ensuring that all oil on Earth was traded in the dollar, they ensured large consistent demand for the dollar OUTSIDE of the United States, meaning that those dollars wouldn't be flooding the American market, and wouldn't be causing runaway inflation.

If we estimate the world uses 70,000,000 barrels of oil per day, and each barrel is sold for $100, that means we have $7,000,000,000 just in crude sales, this doesn't even count all the derivatives of oil, and other related industries that rely on the US dollar.

Now because almost every country relies on imported oil (or imported refined products like gasoline, example, Iran) every nation on Earth MUST hold US dollars in their reserves so that they can purchase things on the market.

In total, the world is holding roughly 10 trillion in International Reserves, 75% of which is the US dollar, the other 25% being other national currencies as well as Gold. This means that the nations of the world are holding roughly 7.5 trillion US dollars to facilitate their trades.

If the US dollar loses its reserve currency, then it loses DEMAND, if it loses demand, then those dollar come flooding home unleashing rapid inflation.

WAR WITH IRAN

In 2000 Saddam announced that he was going to switch to the Euro for trading oil. This would have eliminated a large chunk of the demand for the US dollar that is relied upon to keep dollars OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

We all know what happened to Saddam.

Recently Ghaddafi announced he planned to abandon the US dollar for oil trading.

We all know what happened to Ghaddafi .

JANUARY 2012 - IRAN ANNOUNCES IT WILL NO LONGER USE THE US DOLLAR FOR OIL!

This absolutely CANNOT be allowed, and it GUARANTEES war with Iran.

Nice read. Thanks.

I'm from the UK and all this US politics dribble doesn't really do anything for me, but when i read stuff everyday like the US this and Iran that, you don't know what to believe.

This was the only thing that seems to make sense and nobody can come forward and say that any of this is incorrect.

It certainly seems true, doesn't it? I mean from all the apparent evidence that we know now, I don't doubt it at all. Not one bit.

Just know, guys, that there are many, many Americans that disdain this action, and apparent truth. That's why so many are so gung ho about the possibility of all that changing- or at least, beginning to change- with hopes that we have in Ron Paul. You can call me a Paul-bot, or whatever, but our reasoning should be obvious. Our governments actions DO NOT reflect the desires of the people- for the most part. Yes, there are many moronic followers of this "let's go to war" mentality, but that is not the case for most Americans. Like what Paul says, the government has flip-flopped. They have forgotten that they work for the people. The people are the ones that are supposed to have privacy, as part of their freedom and liberty, and the government that is supposed to be transparent, not vice-versa. We should follow the Constitution- in which only the Congress can approve the act of war, and only when reflecting the desires of it's peoples to do so. We need to get out of the grip of the monsterous UN, and make our own decisions- to be the America that "We, the people" want to be.

Just sayin'.

And, yeah. It's pretty confusing at the moment, there's a lot of conflicting action, and info. out there. Seems the US gov. (Capitol Hill -vs- the Pentagon) is conflicted on it themselves presently. Fact of the matter is they can't afford to start another war at this time- for a variety of reasons.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 pm » by Seahawk

And, this is outrageously absurd!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 am » by Niji666

(the Pink AND Red Areas)

AND unlike in The surrounding states... Arabs still live in/make up 20% of Current Israel's population within that land.

2/3 of what became Israel was State Land, passing from the Ottomans, to the British, to the Jews; owned by NO Arab.
and
Yes, the lower half of that little that red spot/Israel- is the Negev Desert, State Land under the Ottomans, owned by No Arab. (and about 15-20% more that was also state land). And 20% of the population of the upper half of the Red Dot- is Arab.

Next. :dunno:[/quote] Those numbers are by the by. The Jews shouldn't have been entitled to 1% of anything that doesn't belong to them in the first place. Been allowed to settle in a country or on some land is one thing, but kicking the people out of a country to occupy it for yourself is another.

People should learn to be fair and not take advantage of others. Whoever owned the land Palestinians or not you cant just go around taking things you don't rightfully own and you especially don't start kicking people from their homes from a place you just happened to claim as yours. That's exactly how it is and it's not right. Imagine if you were one of those normal Palestinian families and they came to evict you?????

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am » by Niji666

seahawk100 wrote:And, this is outrageously absurd!!!!

Do France even have a military? What do they use it for? :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 1:01 am » by Flecktarn

here's one to think over say Russia built Iran a nuclear reactor and staffed it with its scientists and advisers ,wonder if there would be a huge effort to bomb then ,,every country that has been invaded lately have not had friends in higher places , Iran could be the line in the sand ,when will people realize we have more to fear in our own country's being robbed ,shot ,raped ,murdered ,old people scared to go out ,people living in poverty ,and all this controlled by the governments that want to invade Iran, we are being conned big time if a robber stole all you possessions and smashed up your house ,who would you blame ,, Iran,the police or your government,,while they inter fear in other country's our own country's issues are forgotten and pushed aside because ,we don't have oil ,,
so my advice to our governments is solve our problems in our own country's before wrecking someone else s
and as seahawks graph has shown that money could be better spent on ,healthcare ,social housing ,job creation making a country proud of its leaders instead of ashamed
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 am » by Mrmcnuggets

niji666 wrote:

(the Pink AND Red Areas)

and

Next. :dunno:
Those numbers are by the by. The Jews shouldn't have been entitled to 1% of anything that doesn't belong to them in the first place. Been allowed to settle in a country or on some land is one thing, but kicking the people out of a country to occupy it for yourself is another.

People should learn to be fair and not take advantage of others. Whoever owned the land Palestinians or not you cant just go around taking things you don't rightfully own and you especially don't start kicking people from their homes from a place you just happened to claim as yours. That's exactly how it is and it's not right. Imagine if you were one of those normal Palestinian families and they came to evict you?????[/quote]

You do know Israel was not just made up after wwii, and that it did exist around Mesopotamia times right. In fact, it was right there, and then boom, shit got stolen from them.
In fact, that is just about how every single culture starts. They "steal land". Every one of them.

Quite simply, we were given this land to live on. And quite simply after the jews almost extinction we decided to give them a little safe haven.

Anything else?.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 5:34 pm » by Mozi!!a

US Media First to Bomb Iran
[youtube]LcvrgajYtyo&feature[/youtube]

:roll:
Iran Says It Will Give Back The Downed US Sentinel Drone - As A Toy Model
http://www.topix.com/world/iran

Dont Fall For This Shit Guys :vomit NEVER AGAIN

fleck
niji666
seahawk

And To You All :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

DTV
DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Peace

Initiate

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

we all know iran ain't our enemy. the us government and the un is our enemy. ron paul 2012

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 pm » by Mozi!!a

NYT Caught Lying about Iran & IAEA Report on Civilian Nuclear Program
[youtube]hOCH1ECkyio&feature[/youtube]

PreviousNext