Iran offers to share nuclear technology with African nations

Initiate

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 am » by Istvan12

Ok has anyone else read this short article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mid ... story.html

The article isn't that great but what got my attention is the info writen by one of the 2 comments on the article.

Here is the cut-n-paste version for your fast viewing.

They wrote ..

Article IV section 2 of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) states:

"All the Parties to the Treaty undertake to facilitate, and have the right to participate in, the fullest possible exchange of equipment, materials and scientific and technological information for the peaceful uses of nuclear energy. Parties to the Treaty in a position to do so shall also cooperate in contributing alone or together with other States or international organizations to the further development of the applications of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, especially in the territories of non-nuclear-weapon States Party to the Treaty, with due consideration for the needs of the developing areas of the world."

So Iran is actually being a good world citizen and applying the principles and requirements of the NPT to assist other NPT signatories to develop nuclear energy programs under this treaty.

This is completely unlike the USA, which has never complied with the NPT from the day it signed it. Article 1 of the NPT states,

"Each nuclear-weapon State Party to the Treaty undertakes not to transfer to any recipient whatsoever nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices or control over such weapons or explosive devices directly, or indirectly; and not in any way to assist, encourage, or induce any non-nuclear weapon State to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices, or control over such weapons or explosive devices."

The USA has violated the NPT by providing nuclear material to at least two non-nuclear weapon states - Israel and India. This is apart from not eradicating its nuclear weapons arsenal as required by the NPT - violating it for over 40 years.

So which is the rogue nuclear state? Iran, which has and still is complying with the NPT, or the USA, which has been demonising Iran but has been deliberately violating the NPT for so many decades?

I know which is the rogue nuclear state - the USA, which has killed over 6 million people since the end of World War Two and is by far the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in history.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 3:57 am » by Savwafair2012

I'll give these Iranian warmongers 6 months before they start shipping that enriched yellow cake stuff via UPS all over the globe.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 pm » by Istvan12

savwafair2012 wrote:I'll give these Iranian warmongers 6 months before they start shipping that enriched yellow cake stuff via UPS all over the globe.

you are talking about the US Government? If you are, then just so you know they have been shipping it via trucks and trains from Canada to USA for years now and they don't even mark the vehicles

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/201 ... anium.html