Iran promises strike Israeli nuclear center if Israel attack

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 pm » by Phoenix rising

Story from RT

Iran promises to strike Israeli nuclear center if Israel attack

Iran says it will carry out a strike on the main Israeli nuclear center if Israel attacks, Agence France Press reports citing an Iranian military spokesman. In a televised address, General Massoud Jazayeri said that even a tiny Israeli military action against Iran will result in Iran striking the Negev Nuclear Research Center near the town of Dimona. The warning follows Israeli threats to launch a military strike against Tehran prompted by expectations that an IAEA report would reveal that Iran is preparing a nuclear bomb. The report, published on Tuesday, says Iran may have been developing nuclear weapons since 2003 and could still be planning to use its nuclear industry for military ends.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 pm » by Mediasorcerer

"could"-is that really enough reason to possibly start ww3?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 pm » by Kkris

So this is the pinnacle of the achievements of the worlds most advanced society is it? The great saints of all religions and the souls of those who fought for peace and freedom and all who worked for a better world along with all good people today mean nothing to those in power now? "The demoniac,.. engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world." - Krishna.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 pm » by Phoenix rising

This is without doute a very dangerous game The US and Israel are playing, with Israel's nuclear plants in missile shooting distance of Iran, if these two war mongering countries choose to take this crazy course of action and invade then will Iran feel they have no choice but to fire their missiles, I think they would, question who will call the others bluff
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm » by Theprophet

Iran doesn;t even exist so what's the big deal ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........