Iran Riots Media Overkill?! WW3 Soon?!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:04 pm » by Mep630

avimoas wrote:
concrete wrote:do some real research

my research

:(

Do some research on the CIA and the color revolutions. This is a CIA backed OP. I think it was pretty clear when the guy who lost even used Obamas line, "yes we can" for his election campaign.

Also all the signs are in english, they are for the USA and UK people to digest, to help motive us to believe that Iran should be attacked. Everyone knows America and Israel want to bomb Iran and Syria back to the stone ages like Iraq.

The problem is that Iran is backed up by China and Russia! They get cheap resources from Iran and have said they they will defend Iran, if it comes to war. These countries are planning for war, and they are not hiding it. They know it is only a matter of time before Iran is attacked and as such, there will be WW3, because china and Russia will not let America, Brittan and Israel take down Iran without a fight.

Also, Iran is a big country, Iran will not be as easy a fight as everyone assumes, They have a large military and they have been doing some serious upgrades, stressing air defense. I understand that America and Israel have major advantages, but there is always the unknown in war that can never be pinned down to be a sure thing, ever.

America has big problems, our core forces is pretty much gutted. Too much war destroys soldiers, look at all the suicides we have. And Iraq is not even a real Army! You put these battle fatigued soldiers in the real future battle zone with mass numbers of Chinese, Iranians, and Russians and that is a zerg. America, Brittan, and Israel are all small high tech forces.

Not to mention America is too dependent on high tech, if china or Russia neutralizes this by taking out satellites, etc, they reduce the effectiveness of these forces.

North Korea is another problem that could draw China and Russia into war. Lessons learned in WWII with the Nazi's and Poland, let big countries know you can't just sit back and let people invade countries like Hitler did, it just makes more a problem for you later.

Just because you see these images, you don't really know how big it is or not. You have no idea if the election was really fixed or not, this is all just media brain washing on all you people making you think it is true. Obviously there are some problems, but is it really as big as the media portraits it? Is this stuff really more important then our wars, or our solders dieing, or our soldiers committing suicide?!

And with the CIA's history, they already overthrown Iran leadership before! Not to mention all the other color revolutions they have staged, it is easy to see that this is a psy-op. What is left is to figure out what exactly this op is for?! Is it to make people think that we need to invade Iran and replace the leadership there like we did in Iraq?!!!!!

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpakalert.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F06%2F18%2Fcia-has-distributed-400-million-dollars-inside-iran-to-evoke-a-revolution%2F
CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution
Jump to Comments

Former Pakistani Army General Mirza Aslam Beig claims the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has distributed 400 million dollars inside Iran to evoke a revolution.

In a phone interview with the Pashto Radio on Monday, General Beig said that there is undisputed intelligence proving the US interference in Iran.

“The documents prove that the CIA spent 400 million dollars inside Iran to prop up a colorful-hollow revolution following the election,” he added.

Pakistan’s former army chief of joint staff went on to say that the US wanted to disturb the situation in Iran and bring
to power a pro-US government.

He congratulated President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his re- election for the second term in office, noting that Pakistan relationship with Iran has improved during his 4-year presidency.

“Ahmadinejad’s re-election is a decisive point in regional policy and if Pakistan and Afghanistan unite with Iran, the US
has to leave the area, especially the occupied Afghanistan,” Beig added.

CIA, Iran and the Election Riots - June 14, 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm » by Mep630

avimoas wrote:

http://www.dailykos.com
Via the twitter feeds at #iranelection and #gr88 comes this interesting tidbit: yesterday's rally for Ahmadinejad's supporters was photoshopped to appear larger than it really was.

(N.B.: the original image comes from a website with a .ir extension: I'm not providing a direct link lest the domain be taken down)

See the circles showing where crowd images have been copied and repeated to add volume to the crowd that did not truly exist.

Several commenters have reminded me that this would not the first time the Iranian regime has doctored photos for propaganda purposes. Remember the faked missile launch photos as well.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/6/17/743478/-Ahmadinejad-Rally-Photoshopped-to-Appear-Larger

Do you have any idea the amount of propaganda the American military puts on you every day?! I think all countries do this stuff, but if you think Iran does it more then America, your sadly mistaken. We are the masters of propaganda.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm » by Drextin

Well mep most Iranians are pro-western because they are young and highly educated. They are tired of the regime that is in power. They don't want a war with the US or Israel and are tired of the current leaders provoking them.

If we are behind what is going on in Iran I would have to be happy about it since it is better than all out war between them and Israel or us. I doubt its a prelude to war but rather an attempt to avoid a war.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:Well mep most Iranians are pro-western because they are young and highly educated. They are tired of the regime that is in power. They don't want a war with the US or Israel and are tired of the current leaders provoking them.

If we are behind what is going on in Iran I would have to be happy about it since it is better than all out war between them and Israel or us. I doubt its a prelude to war but rather an attempt to avoid a war.

We are conducting war on them, it is just covert, like always. Watch the video I posted above in the edit.

Most the kids are westernized by media, but they don't realize that democracy = a lot of bombs being dropped on them. Lets be honest America is no longer the country it was. We live in a police state, and our days of our most basic freedoms, like freedoms of speech are limited, if people don't figure out what is really going on.

I mean it is like the Nazi's didn't really lose WWII they just swapped countries! First we bring in their scientists, then we start doing the same things they did, hell I say America is a shining clone of Nazi Germany. We are occupying counties, we are expanding war, we have a major offensive army, we torture, we are taking our civilians rights away, we had our rein stag fire with 9/11, we have homeland security, soon we will have the new SS civilian force, we have our concentration camps, we have our eugenics, we have this stupid crazy nationalism like we are the saviors of the world when we are just destroying everything, we are stealing from other countries looting their resources, etc.

Welcome to the 4th Rich

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm » by Drextin

I get what you are saying and understand how it seems like we are just going down the toilet..........but most of the things that you speak of have been addressed by the people and the new government and no one was imprisoned or executed for dissent.

I don't see no relation between us and nazi germany. Nor do I believe in these fema camps as prisons for the citizens. we are not eying canada like its poland and while bush did make it like he declared war on the world, Obama is doing his best to ease all of the hatred created by bush................not pushing forward the same agenda.

You could say I'm naive and I could say you are jaded...............its all perspective and views.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 pm » by Slith

It's nice to see Iran's population stand up for their beliefs and oppose corruption. I'm sure it's happened many times in the past, but with the media displaying it so profusely, the leaders are going apeshit as how to react like they used to without causing a global backlashing. Yeah riot control and deaths are to be expected from a regime such as this, but before the media became a major player it might have been close to genocide to the opposers

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:I get what you are saying and understand how it seems like we are just going down the toilet..........but most of the things that you speak of have been addressed by the people and the new government and no one was imprisoned or executed for dissent.

I don't see no relation between us and nazi germany. Nor do I believe in these fema camps as prisons for the citizens. we are not eying canada like its poland and while bush did make it like he declared war on the world, Obama is doing his best to ease all of the hatred created by bush................not pushing forward the same agenda.

You could say I'm naive and I could say you are jaded...............its all perspective and views.

I see many correlations to the USA of today and NAZI Germany, they are not hard, research the Nazis.

Actually Obama covered bushes ass and is doing the same Bush agenda.
Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 pm » by Drextin

dlslith wrote:It's nice to see Iran's population stand up for their beliefs and oppose corruption. I'm sure it's happened many times in the past, but with the media displaying it so profusely, the leaders are going apeshit as how to react like they used to without causing a global backlashing. Yeah riot control and deaths are to be expected from a regime such as this, but before the media became a major player it might have been close to genocide to the opposers

Exactly! That is why they don't want the international media around.......

mep,
I know all about the nazis man I just don't see it......but again I understand how this country has done so many stupid things that you can't blame people for thinking the worse.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:
dlslith wrote:It's nice to see Iran's population stand up for their beliefs and oppose corruption. I'm sure it's happened many times in the past, but with the media displaying it so profusely, the leaders are going apeshit as how to react like they used to without causing a global backlashing. Yeah riot control and deaths are to be expected from a regime such as this, but before the media became a major player it might have been close to genocide to the opposers

Exactly! That is why they don't want the international media around.......

mep,
I know all about the nazis man I just don't see it......but again I understand how this country has done so many stupid things that you can't blame people for thinking the worse.

Well,

It starts with operation paperclip, where we covertly moved Nazi scientist to America.

Then you have Prescott Bush, who was busted by the American Government for funding the Nazi's. All his assets are seized by the government. Prescott Bush has a son George Bush Sr., who later became the CIA director, and then later President. His Son, George H, Walker Bush is also becomes President.

We took Nazi propaganda and weaponized it. We took the use of Fluoride to a new level by adding it in all public drinking water.

We converted our Army into a fast quick strike force, and occupy several countries around the world with bases.

We have bases for torture and it is a common practice now, torture use to be illegal in the military. It was in the 90's.

Germany had fatherland security, George Bush started Homeland Security.
Hitler and George Bush both signed directives #50, and #51. I thought this was strange, personally.

We are now pretty much a police state, it probably will not be long till you are stopped every where you go and asked to see your 'papers.'

Push on weapon bans, all this false nationalism like we are the good guys when we are doing very bad stuff daily.

All the civilians we kill. The Nazi's used gas chambers, we just bomb them back to the stone age so they die to simple preventable diseases and malnutrition.

Depopulation, mind control, eugenics, etc, etc....

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm » by Slith

Mep,
Well made point. But you really don't see or hear that stuff coming out of the people that live in the country in question. Mostly from the countries it has pissed off

PreviousNext