Iran Riots Media Overkill?! WW3 Soon?!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 pm » by Drextin

Well project paperclip was what you say but everyone looted them some german scientists after the war...........ours just happened to be the best.

The bases we have all over the world is welcomed by the governments and not forced upon them by us. We close bases all over the world all the time.

Sure we modeled our army after the german forces...........so did everyone else. Today the germans teach police forces all over the world because they are known far and wide for their expertise in these fields. German are highly technical and their tactics are proven.

Torture has been outlawed since WW2 mep. The geneva convention that we signed outlawed it. We don't have bases all over the world for torture..........we had one base that was ours. Now Bush and the rest have been called out for it by the Obama administration and is no longer tolerated.

As for the police state........yeah now that I agree with........but I blame the non federal police forces for that..........and the police unions who threaten to strike if cops don't get exactly what they want.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:35 pm » by Slith

Drex, is the modern army not designed, and strategized after Alexander the Great? The full forces designed after the Germans. Or am I getting too picky here.

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 pm » by Cornbread714

America doesn't want war with Iran. Iran is far too strategically important as an ally, and Iran needs us economically. Even the hardliners know this.
Of course the media champions the opposition, if for no other reason than all the real info is coming from the opposition sources, and the government has partially muzzled the international press in Iran.
The Iranian leadership is acting with restraint, not because of the presence of the press so much as they are really afraid of the long-term implications of a brutal put-down of the protest.
I think the leadership is still trying desperately to appeal to the pro-Democracy spirit of the country and that's a good sign.
We, and particularly Israel, need to back off on the pressure. Iran is potentially a friend (relatively speaking) and we better quit trying to force their hand.
We're not dealing with idiots...

Let them sort it out. I think they can, and will fare better without interference. Obama has handled the situation pretty well. He spoke out at the right time but he's kept his distance, as he should, for the moment.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 1:56 am » by Funkt33

Watch and learn.

A little history of interference in Iranian affairs, ring any bells ( deja vous )
ground hog day.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 am » by Funkt33

dlslith wrote:It's nice to see Iran's population stand up for their beliefs and oppose corruption. I'm sure it's happened many times in the past, but with the media displaying it so profusely, the leaders are going apeshit as how to react like they used to without causing a global backlashing. Yeah riot control and deaths are to be expected from a regime such as this, but before the media became a major player it might have been close to genocide to the opposers

Good point, they probably would have cracked down on it harder but for the internet and knowing western media would have a field day with it.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 am » by Realorfake

I dont think the media propaganda is a catalyst to propel earth into WW3 - I do believe the US and Britain what Amadijebinadadabadadad out and Mousavi in.

I've read a lot of posts, beliefs, opinions, ideas, whatever you want to call them on this website and have learned one resounding feature. Most of us are here because we seek to believe in something different, unreal if you will that is outside and disimilar from the life we currently live. An escape from normality.

This isnt going to lead to WW3 - that's such a huge conclusion drawn so soon. Israel, US, and Britain arent going to invade Iran because its struggling amid a controversial election. Thats not to say any of us won't play a role in continuing the protests and riots. But honestly, starting a war because a county is meddling over elections isnt tactical. We couldnt predict this was going to happen, therefore, there were no plans to even consider entry into a WW3.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 am » by Funkt33

realorfake wrote:I dont think the media propaganda is a catalyst to propel earth into WW3 - I do believe the US and Britain what Amadijebinadadabadadad out and Mousavi in.

I've read a lot of posts, beliefs, opinions, ideas, whatever you want to call them on this website and have learned one resounding feature. Most of us are here because we seek to believe in something different, unreal if you will that is outside and disimilar from the life we currently live. An escape from normality.

This isnt going to lead to WW3 - that's such a huge conclusion drawn so soon. Israel, US, and Britain arent going to invade Iran because its struggling amid a controversial election. Thats not to say any of us won't play a role in continuing the protests and riots. But honestly, starting a war because a county is meddling over elections isnt tactical. We couldnt predict this was going to happen, therefore, there were no plans to even consider entry into a WW3.

Could not agree more.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:18 am » by Axeman

No good will come of this...and of course the US is financing this! As I am sure they sent an awful lot of money to Musavi's campaign fund...and now they pissed it did no good! So they want some blood!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 am » by Darrylmckay

The oppostion in Iran is no less hardline than Imadinnersuit, he still believes in irans necular programe and is anti isreal, The reason the people dont like Imadinnersuit anymore is he won his first election on the promise to the people that he would put irans oil money on thier dinner tables and this hasnt happened, Imabinnersuit has the support of Komeni and until this changes the "revolt"i am afraid is doomed to faliure. There will now no be longer be an attack on iran, the us cant afford another war and why cant a soveriegn country pursue its own self defence, be it with neacleur weapons or not, if I had a neacleur armed isreal on my doorstep I would want a little deterent as well.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 am » by Darkstar99

BRING IT!!!

PreviousNext