Iran Riots Media Overkill?! WW3 Soon?!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 6:30 am » by Darrylmckay

Just think about this for a second, with all your hoo-ah stuff about kicking the buts of those terroists in iraq, afganistan and possibly iran. What would you do, in america, if some foreign power decided that they didnt like your form of govt and invaded and tried to install thier form of govt. Thats right if your military was defeated you would run to the hills and fight a geruilla war, you would become the "terrorists and insurgents".
The fighters in afganistan right now are the same ones who fought the russians, then they were called freedom fighters and were supported by the US, as a song I know says" ÿou call them terrorists in Northern Ireland but arnt they soldiers who deliver bombs by hand".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostTue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 am » by Funkt33

darrylmckay wrote:The oppostion in Iran is no less hardline than Imadinnersuit, .

That was my nickname for him to

Mahmoud -- Im'a'dinner'jacket
:lol: ILMAO

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 am » by Mep630

darrylmckay wrote:The oppostion in Iran is no less hardline than Imadinnersuit, he still believes in irans necular programe and is anti isreal, The reason the people dont like Imadinnersuit anymore is he won his first election on the promise to the people that he would put irans oil money on thier dinner tables and this hasnt happened, Imabinnersuit has the support of Komeni and until this changes the "revolt"i am afraid is doomed to faliure. There will now no be longer be an attack on iran, the us cant afford another war and why cant a soveriegn country pursue its own self defence, be it with neacleur weapons or not, if I had a neacleur armed isreal on my doorstep I would want a little deterent as well.

of course, and if you got your ass handed to you in 6 days before, you figure there is still a lot of bad blood.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 am » by Mep630

realorfake wrote:I dont think the media propaganda is a catalyst to propel earth into WW3 - I do believe the US and Britain what Amadijebinadadabadadad out and Mousavi in.

I've read a lot of posts, beliefs, opinions, ideas, whatever you want to call them on this website and have learned one resounding feature. Most of us are here because we seek to believe in something different, unreal if you will that is outside and disimilar from the life we currently live. An escape from normality.

This isnt going to lead to WW3 - that's such a huge conclusion drawn so soon. Israel, US, and Britain arent going to invade Iran because its struggling amid a controversial election. Thats not to say any of us won't play a role in continuing the protests and riots. But honestly, starting a war because a county is meddling over elections isnt tactical. We couldnt predict this was going to happen, therefore, there were no plans to even consider entry into a WW3.

Research Albert Pike, WWIII

The plan is for war with Iran, it always has been. And mark my words a big attack on Iran will mean ww3.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 am » by Spock

mep630 wrote: Research Albert Pike, WWIII. The plan is for war with Iran, it always has been. And mark my words a big attack on Iran will mean ww3.

Obviously Iran could spark another WW - but what is this plan? Why are you so behind Albert Pike? Is he not just another person with another idea and spectacular scenario?

I just read "Critical Mass" by Whitley Streiber (awesome book) and "One Second After" by William Forstchen. About 2 years ago I read "Epicenter" by Joel Rosenburg.

All were fascinating, all were plausible.

What gives Albert Pike the inside scoop of how it's gonna go down?

I just read this...

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

Sounds like an earlier version of the SMURFS
Last edited by Spock on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 23, 2009 4:17 am » by Spock

This guy here took his info from the same link...

Interesting. Fun.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZoMOPTC6o8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZoMOPTC6o8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 pm » by Aireswing

drextin wrote:
ERRG!!! I'm trying to find it. But, to make a point I was going to post when the US military (might have been cops) shot and killed students in 1968.

I think you might be talking about Kent State?

Oh kent state? I was around when that happened.!! not actually in the town . I live close by.
And yes.. it was a hell of a riot !! And the police... did shoot first.'
Nothing was ever resolved about that..The police got off free of charge while some people lost their lives..( very sad,,:(

Initiate

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 pm » by Aireswing

aireswing wrote:
drextin wrote:
ERRG!!! I'm trying to find it. But, to make a point I was going to post when the US military (might have been cops) shot and killed students in 1968.

I think you might be talking about Kent State?

Oh kent state? I was around when that happened.!! not actually in the town . I live close by.
And yes.. it was a hell of a riot !! And the police... did shoot first.'
Nothing was ever resolved about that..The police got off free of charge while some people lost their lives..( very sad,,:(

actually the national guard and police were there come to think about that..

Previous