Iran Riots Media Overkill?! WW3 Soon?!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 pm » by Mep630

With all the stuff going on in Iran and the news agencies like the BBC getting caught in false propaganda, see http://www.prisonplanet.com/bbc-caught-in-mass-public-deception-with-iran-propaganda.html, I think it is easy to see that this is a huge military PSY-OP, mostly between USA and the UK. But the question has been raised that this is not mean so much for the Iranians as it is for the Americans and British!

So I think it would be safe to assume that attack on Iran has to be very close, because of this media overload. These riots in Iran are destabilizing the country which make it a very prime time to attack them!

Also all the videos and media getting out of Iran, how could this be without some very complex technology?! To me this uprising is all a CIA op to replace the leadership, it failed, but they were able to keep the momentum up so far, and transformed it into a big problem for the President.

The longer America waits, the less it is in their favor. Israel wants us to war on Iran, and Iran knows they are going to be attacked. You never want your opponent to know your attacking him, that's a disadvantage. Russia and China will back up Iran, and have been planning coordinated defense with their neighbors.

We are looking right at the start of WW3, I wonder how many people really realize this fact?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 pm » by Pindz

mep630 wrote:With all the stuff going on in Iran and the news agencies like the BBC getting caught in false propaganda, see http://www.prisonplanet.com/bbc-caught-in-mass-public-deception-with-iran-propaganda.html, I think it is easy to see that this is a huge military PSY-OP

100% AGREE :think:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm » by Ogmios

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TDH8qyH_Q0I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TDH8qyH_Q0I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here's a great example, I think, of this propaganda.

That Gordon Brown Really does have a nerve.

America must be fuming. How dare anyone think Britain is more evil and treacherous than the land of the free.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 3:43 pm » by Becks

From what I have seen, Iran is a very sophisticated and well educated country, ruled by idiots.

I feel very sorry for its people if they become embroiled in the machinations of their religious rulers.

Writer

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm » by Aaaaa

mep630 wrote:caught in false propaganda
:badair:

yes caught in false propaganda !

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=13&t=5286#

:top:
Nickname "Pindz" = "jan sturma"

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:10 pm » by Drextin

becks wrote:From what I have seen, Iran is a very sophisticated and well educated country, ruled by idiots.

I feel very sorry for its people if they become embroiled in the machinations of their religious rulers.

You are right becks. and they are a very young country as well with a strong curiosity for every thing to do with the west. Music, clothes and lifestyle. This is disturbing to the Ayatollah and he is afraid of having his power eroded by the evils of the western world.

Not sure if the whole Iranian thing is being overblown but it is a very serious situation all away around and one everyone should keep an eye on.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:20 pm » by Darrylmckay

As long as everyone else dosnt stick thier noses in they should be able to sort thier own problems out, and because they are a young country (60-70% of the population is under 30) they want what all young people want freedom! Hopefully they will not get trampled by the dictators like the chinese at tienamein square.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

My father worked in Iran for a while..it is really fucked up there no real freedom .When you coming from west and walking in the streets in Teheran you are constantly being controlled by unofficial weird types...you dont have your passport?ok he comes with you to the hotel and just look around in your stuff..watch your fotos,videos...They shave heads of men with hairstyle they dont like..
The Iranian people are a very great people..very educated, tolerant..and open to other people , enslaved by this Khomeini fuck gang. The west is deeply involved but dont think its the only reason why this happens now. The Iranians are great!
Good luck for revolution.bust em

Initiate

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 pm » by Funkt33

I dont think it will start WW3 but here is wishing the UK, USA , ISRAEL and any other countries involved in stirring up the media rubbish. Give up the propoganda and leave Iran alone and for its people lets hope they get the result they truly want without western interference. Which would be the first time in history if they did.

I would like to say all our hearts go out to the people of Iran and for there losses.
PEACE

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm » by Ph0enix

The US isn't going to attack Iran and I blieve if Israel did, we'd stop them. We WERE going to go to war eventually with their old leadership; just as we probably will be going to war with North Korea's current leadership. However, if the new leadership comes to power, there will be no war from us anyway, probably not from Israel. If Kim Jong Il keeps his crap up we're gonna smack the shit out of HIM though. We go to war over ideals and regimes, not countries and their entire populations including civilians. If anything, the current behavior of the Iranians lets us know they DON'T want what the old regime wanted. They don't want the war and all the posturing and building of nukes. If North Korea had half a chance at doing the same as the Iranians, they would be, but I invision a massacre IF THEY EVEN TRIED THAT SHIT...

Don't doubt but don't war monger. Just do as Barack is doing, sit back and see. When and if its time to interveine, WE WILL. But I think its more likely that Iran goes to civil war, North Korea gets a swift tactical asswhoopin by us, we finish our work in Iraq and Afghanstan in the next couple years and the rest of the Commies sit back while we police THEIR countries and let US go broke because of it. THAT is when the real crap will pop off...

Next