Iran's has secret underground nuclear site

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 pm » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:EXACTLY !!! WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT IRAN HAVE !!
LOOKS LIKE SLUSHPUP WORKING WITH WOLF BLITZER FOR CNN

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 am » by Flecktarn

every country with nukes has a so called secret underground site ,and what about all the countrys with bio weapons ,,,its a case of the nominated bad country again ,...after iran whos next ,,,its time to start looking beyond all the bullshit of demonising a country because they dont tow the line of us world policy,,, im sick of it ive fought in conflicts ,i was in afghinistan for the elections and seen with my own eyes us oil reps getting first class treatment ,and us, canadian,danes and all the other forces there know its not about terror ,its about assetts ,and we were all awear then that the us wants irans oil,so what better way to do it ,the blueprint was used for iraq and use it again for iran ,,,you know the plot by now bad man ,bad ,country ,state sponsered terror,,,,so when every one says invade iran its people like me that will end up going ,fighting and lets not forget dying, whilst everyone else gets to fight wars from a forum.......and before you ask i think iraq,and afghan were unlawfull wars ,its a sad fact for me its a job i do and it pays the bills ...and just ask yourselves do you trust your goverments
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 am » by Lisakitty

marduk2012 wrote:Israel is the sixth country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), the others being India, Pakistan and North Korea. International Atomic Energy Agency Director General Mohamed ElBaradei regards Israel as a state possessing nuclear weapons, but Israel maintains a policy known as "nuclear ambiguity" (also known as "nuclear opacity"). Israel has never officially admitted to having nuclear weapons, instead repeating over the years that it would not be the first country to "introduce" nuclear weapons to the Middle East, leaving ambiguous whether it means it will not create or will not use the weapons.

Israel began investigating the nuclear field just one year after its 1948 founding and with French support secretly began building a nuclear reactor and reprocessing plant in the late 1950s. Although Israel first built a nuclear weapon in 1967-68, it was not publicly confirmed from the inside until Mordechai Vanunu, a former Israeli nuclear technician, revealed details of the program to the British press in 1986. Israel is currently believed to possess between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads with the ability to deliver them by ground, aircraft, and submarine.

It´s a shame for me to admit, that Germany has become a prime supplier of arms to Israel, including Dolphin submarines. The military co-operation has been discreet but mutually profitable: Israeli intelligence, for example, sent captured Warsaw Pact armour to West Germany to be analysed. The results aided the German development of an anti-tank system.

It is good to see that someone knows the truth, about Israel having nuclear weapons, and that they are not recognized, as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Thanks for getting this information out there, for those who may not have been aware of this.

Previous