Iran Says "Tall, White" Space Aliens Control America

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 16, 2014 3:15 pm » by Kinninigan

Seahawk wrote:Lol. Hey, Kinni, did you see this? He seems to be "in the know" about the same thing.

Those damned Anu. Always interfering.

It's them we have to thank for the modern surveillance state. :evil:

There's an article and video of him on Huff Post, too.

He should know (about these things.) His mother is a 9 foot tall green alien, and he has an on-going affair with another alien- the "Cat Queen"- when they have sex 4 times a year, in a space ship orbiting Earth.

Let's hope that they don't get that new 50 mile CERN built before 2016. :nails:

And, come on guys! We all know that the Annunaki are tall, not short. :roll: Jeez.

:wink:

i got it bookmarked, ill listen to it after i walk my dog and get some more coffee in me

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am » by Rich316

Comeon people, think. Scorcha faal is a hoaxer. Is there any video of Snowden making these comments? No there isn't.

The story is complete and utter bullshit.

WTF would an advanced alien race have to do with running America? you'd have to be on meth to believe that nonsense.
Wow, an advnced Alien race is doing a totally shit job at running America.. You'd at least assume they'd be able to avoid a recession, hahahaaha. Fark me there's some brain dead people in this world.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 pm » by Kinninigan

Rich316 wrote:Comeon people, think. Scorcha faal is a hoaxer. Is there any video of Snowden making these comments? No there isn't.

WTF would an advanced alien race have to do with running America? you'd have to be on meth to believe that nonsense.
Wow, an advnced Alien race is doing a totally shit job at running America.. You'd at least assume they'd be able to avoid a recession, hahahaaha. Fark me there's some brain dead people in this world.

if the aliens feed on negative human energy and suffering I would say they are doing a good job....

:alien:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 pm » by Cosmine

Kinninigan wrote:
Rich316 wrote:Comeon people, think. Scorcha faal is a hoaxer. Is there any video of Snowden making these comments? No there isn't.

if the aliens feed on negative human energy and suffering I would say they are doing a good job....

But they can't outsmart us twos.... Image

Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm » by Kinninigan

wanna know what a "tall white" looks like?

almost japanese looking..... :think:

:peep:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 3:45 pm » by Cosmine

Tall perfectly beautiful... and cold and haughty

And always in couples Image
the female always kinda looked like a twin of the male, just slightly shorter but atlhetic too... :look:

Two of them were blacks, two of them were blonde dwarfs, the three other couples were whites but whit slightly different facial features than the ethics im use to.... like humans from somewhere else...
And im death serious... :evil:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 4:10 pm » by Rich316

Kinninigan wrote:

So I'm negative because I'm not incredibly gullible and believe everything I read on the net?

Don't start thinking for yourself anytime soon ok.

I also highly doubt Aliens feed on anything we have.. I have actually thought about this in great depth lol.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 4:45 pm » by Cosmine

Rich316 wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:

So I'm negative because I'm not incredibly gullible and believe everything I read on the net?

I also highly doubt Aliens feed on anything we have.. I have actually thought about this in great depth lol.

No rich... I posted that aliens are here to feed on human sufferings and they think they're funny...

My post was deleted.... Marduk... troll... :think:

Edit maybe they're not feeding psychicly... but it's sure like a game to them.... like a dog breeder that takes vicious pleasures of kicking them and feed them cheaply...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 pm » by Cosmine

LOL, nailed it so hard.... :dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrcool: :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 am » by Rich316

Cosmine wrote:
Rich316 wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:if the aliens feed on negative human energy and suffering I would say they are doing a good job....[/color]

No rich... I posted that aliens are here to feed on human sufferings and they think they're funny...

My post was deleted.... Marduk... troll... :think:

Edit maybe they're not feeding psychicly... but it's sure like a game to them.... like a dog breeder that takes vicious pleasures of kicking them and feed them cheaply...

Sorry mate I was talking to kinnigan there.

PreviousNext