Iran Says "Tall, White" Space Aliens Control America

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 7:07 am » by Kinninigan

Rich316 wrote:

Sorry mate I was talking to kinnigan there.

stop feeding the archons with your hate

:alien51:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 pm » by Thebluecanary

SO. All I can find about this story is stuff on forums like this…and several tongue in cheek "look at this crazy hoax!" articles from places like Forbes and HuffPo. I remember during the whole Wikileaks debacle, several hoaxes coming out claiming that Wikileaks had released documents pertaining to aliens/NWO etc. Is this just more of same? Kinninigan, have you or anyone else actually seen any sort of link to the actual documents themselves?

It's not completely crazy to link the Nazis to the current US government…there is lots of documentation to support the idea. Given what the Nazis were into with the occult and possibly trying to communicate with interdemensional beings…it's interesting. But I can't take Sorcha Faal's word for anything…so I'm interested to see if there are other sources out there that someone else could find that I couldn't.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 6:45 pm » by Diverdude70

Boy o boy these are exciting times.
Paul Hellyer showed remarkable bravery in speaking publicly about the Alien question. We need alot more like him.

This is him [ The Right Honourable Paul Hellyer, finally someone deserving that title] speaking at a U.S. congressional sub-commity on Alien disclosure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcbCafpvIT0

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 9:39 pm » by Cosmine

Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 18, 2014 9:56 pm » by Harbin

I can offer some anecdotal evidence here and say that tall white men do in fact seem to run the State of New Hampshire.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 2:02 am » by Rich316

Diverdude70 wrote:Boy o boy these are exciting times.
Paul Hellyer showed remarkable bravery in speaking publicly about the Alien question. We need alot more like him.

This is him [ The Right Honourable Paul Hellyer, finally someone deserving that title] speaking at a U.S. congressional sub-commity on Alien disclosure.

Seriously. He's a retired guy who happened to find a hobby on UFO's - for a total of 8 years he's been reading books and taking an interest in the topic.. Big effing whoop.. I've been reading books and taking an interest in the topic for 30 years. Just because he was in Politics, does NOT make him credible. In fact, probably less credible than most. Honourable my ass, gullible yes.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 3:54 am » by Cosmine

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 5:31 am » by Headhunter711

:look: :alien:

Writer

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 7:04 am » by Diverdude70

Rich316 wrote:
Diverdude70 wrote:Boy o boy these are exciting times.

Seriously. He's a retired guy who happened to find a hobby on UFO's - for a total of 8 years he's been reading books and taking an interest in the topic.. Big effing whoop.. I've been reading books and taking an interest in the topic for 30 years. Just because he was in Politics, does NOT make him credible. In fact, probably less credible than most. Honourable my ass, gullible yes.

Yup, he's a retired guy with a great hobby. We should feel fortunate that a respected MP has come forward in such a way. Clearly he can gather an audience, and his words do carry weight.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 6:00 pm » by Cosmine

A guy i know... Tall white... Jerry wills.... Image

may have seen him in one of the appearances.Jerry has acted in approximately 13movies and 4 Television shows. Jerry Wills is well known for performances in Highway to Heaven, Simon & Simon and The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext