Iran Says "Tall, White" Space Aliens Control America

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 3:44 pm » by Rich316

Diverdude70 wrote:
Rich316 wrote:
Diverdude70 wrote:Boy o boy these are exciting times.
Paul Hellyer showed remarkable bravery in speaking publicly about the Alien question. We need alot more like him.

This is him [ The Right Honourable Paul Hellyer, finally someone deserving that title] speaking at a U.S. congressional sub-commity on Alien disclosure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcbCafpvIT0

Seriously. He's a retired guy who happened to find a hobby on UFO's - for a total of 8 years he's been reading books and taking an interest in the topic.. Big effing whoop.. I've been reading books and taking an interest in the topic for 30 years. Just because he was in Politics, does NOT make him credible. In fact, probably less credible than most. Honourable my ass, gullible yes.

Yup, he's a retired guy with a great hobby. We should feel fortunate that a respected MP has come forward in such a way. Clearly he can gather an audience, and his words do carry weight.

No they do not. Just because he was a politician does not make him credible, period.
You want to believe, people want this so badly and will let their minds be clouded with things they want to hear to bolster their stance and beliefs.

I couldn't care less who he was, he's a nobody to me, just some old bloke who read some books, now he's some expert? gimme a break.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 8:16 pm » by Mad Scientist

There is talk about a group of people that opposes the Elite Govt. My understanding is that the are not out in the open..

The Iran-Russia connection.....

It's more likely that the Iranian govt has been given info by the Chinese on how to proceed to build certain missiles. Iran has had some sort of Nuclear device since 1988.
The Peoples Republic would want something in return, I have no clue what that might be, but I can tell you this...It is pretty Damn important, this theory of mine is fueled by the fact that the Uyghur Chinese Minority, that happens to be Muslim, is menacing the Chinese Society and has some sort of Cart Blanche..If you take a look at how the Chinese are taking care of business in General, this has to frown more eyebrows then only mine.

One more trivia for the general conspirator....

All the Mayor computer Corps have their plants in China.....The Chinese copy everything, don't they? Well, how do you think, Hardware wise, our Defense Satellites and Capability is wired...
Because Women Are a Science!

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 pm » by Vulcanic

Cosmine wrote:The "photo " is missleading.... they're "humans " living among us and wear civilians clothes...

But actually, "annunakies " leaders are white blue eyed blonde dwarfs about the height of a kid...

:cheers:

no , Anunnaki are 15 feet tall

look up depictions of them holding lions as if there house cats.

Gilgamesh was huge and king OG

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 10:47 pm » by Boondox681

i'm backing this 100%.i totally believe this.you know why?
IT'S NEW!
i'm gettin in on the ground floor

they're "humans " living among us and wear civilians clothes...

"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostSun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 am » by iamanalien

I believe in ufo,s but I cant believe the Americans wouldn't actually kill an alien race if I tried to run or take over so I don't believe Americans are being run by aliens.

I do believe they get technology from downed ufo,s though and that's about it , no human on the planet would keep an alien alive long enough to take over , and we are sneaky and pretty much could defeat anyone or anything if we put our minds to it.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 21, 2014 8:59 am » by Mad Scientist

iamanalien wrote:I believe in ufo,s but I cant believe the Americans wouldn't actually kill an alien race if I tried to run or take over so I don't believe Americans are being run by aliens.

I do believe they get technology from downed ufo,s though and that's about it , no human on the planet would keep an alien alive long enough to take over , and we are sneaky and pretty much could defeat anyone or anything if we put our minds to it.

It's not about a sudden collaboration, it was a dormit relationship until they returned at a certain time. Some might call this the 1000 years as depicted in the Bible. In any way, the "Ruing Elite" is connected through bloodlines going back to at least Sumeria. So it is not a question of being "run" more a pre-determined collaboration to fulfill, in their mind, destiny or even Prophecy.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/06/presidential-bloodlines.html
Because Women Are a Science!

Previous